Nine|Selca time with Bts

~Yessi's Pov~
Rebecca and the boys jump into the car and drove away. I was still in shock but not as much as I was in the beginning. I still can't believe this actually happened! I got to meet Bts and the best part was that I meet JEON JUNGKOOK! My ultimate bias, There isn't anyone or anything better than him. And I'm so happy that I actually talked to him too. When I think of it, I didn't talk to anyone else but him and the same was for him, he only talked with me! Does that mean he likes me? Or he could also just be nice...
But what if he liked me.

I stood and daydreamed but then the girls made me snap out of it.
"Helloooo! Yessi you there?" Bre asked and waved her hands in front of me.
"Oh sorry unnie, I was just thinking..."
"Thinking about Jungkook?" Nia said and smirked a bit. I blushed and nodded.
"Yeah..."
"Omg I can't believe this just happened! We got to meet Bts and Eomma unnie is working with them!" Ciara said al excited.
"Yeah, it's awesome but I feel kinda bad for them at the same time tho.." Breanna said.
"Why unnie?" Nia asked.
"Well okey your new to our little group so you don't know how she is when it comes to dancing... She can be really hard sometimes." Breanna explained.
"But she's doing that because she what us to be as good as possible. So you can just imagine how the guys have it right now." I said.
"Oh but I still think they are going to like her." Nia said and smiled. "Oh by the way Ciara, I saw that Namjoon Oppa gave you something."
"Yeah what was it?" Breanna asked. Ciara smirked and took out the pice of paper he had given to her.
"ITS HE'S PHONE NUMBER!" She yelled and started to dance.
"What oh lord! Your so lucky!" I said and looked a bit jealous.
"You too Yessi! Didn't you see how Jungkook looked at you? He only looked at you. I was like he only saw you." Nia said.
"Yeah I think he likes you." Breanna and Ciara said together.
"Really?! Do you think so?" I said al excited.
"Yesss~" they said together.

We stayed a bit and helped my parents with the restaurant and then we split up, we all went home.
When I got home I threw myself on top of my bed and started to watch my drama. I tried to
concentrate but I couldn't. And it was because of Kookie... He kept coming up in my mind.
"I have to see him again..." I said to myself and blushed.

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Good job guys!" I said and turned off the music. "We just have to practice a bit more and then you all know it. Your are really talented." I turned around to see almost every laying on the floor, they all breathed heavily.
Since the lunch we have danced for about 4 hours with breaks in between. Right now the time was 5.35 pm.
"Sorry if I'm being hard of you guys, I just love Dancing so much and I want you all to do your best because your my favorite band and I know you can do it." I said and looked down on the floor.
"No it's okey Rebecca, we understand." Seokjin said and laid his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see him smiling.
"Yeah it's okey, we all need it too." Namjoon said and sat up from the floor.
"What do you all need?" Manager Bi said when he walked into the room. He looked at Bts waiting to them answer him.
"Oh Rebecca just apologized because she's being hard to us but we said then we needed it." Taehyung said and gave me an eye smile.
"Oh okey well that's good Rebecca." Manager Bi said and sat down in the couch. "I want to see the dance, then you can go home and rest."

The boys quickly stood up and ran to their positions. I started the music and they started to dance.
They all danced it good and had learned the steps but there where still all lot to improve.
When the boys finished the dance manager Bi stood up and looked satisfied.
"Good work with the dance Rebecca, you have talent." He said.
"Thank you Manager Bi." I said and bowed.
"You guys have to practice more but it was still good. You can all go home now." Manager Bi walked out of the room.

The boys and I started to get ready to leave. We where just about to go when Taehyung stopped us.
"Wait Rebecca Namjoon hyung said that we should give you our numbers." He said and looked at the guys.
"Oh yeah I forgot about that." Yoongi said and yawned.
"Take mine first Rebecca!" Jimin said and got closer to me.
"Oh okey give it to me then." I said and smirked a bit.

Bts gave me their numbers and we walked to the parking lot. Taehyung and Jungkook and Hoseok run everywhere and chased each other. They were super cute! I had my phone and I filmed everything.
"Ah look so cute they are!" I said and laughed.
"I don't know where they get all the energy from, like I'm super tired." Yoongi said with a husky voice.
"Hah Oppa your always tired. You always sleep." I said and stopped filming.
"Heh no that's not true!" He laughed.
"Yah stop lying hyung." Namjoon said and laid his arm around his neck.
"Shut up." Yoongi said and looked mad.
"Yah Yoongi Oppa don't be mad! Please I don't like it." I said.
"Hehe only if we get a new clue."
"A clue to what hyung?" Taehyung said when we all came to the car. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook where already there waiting on us.
"On who's her bias." Yoongi said.
"Yeah come on, the other clue we got where so bad! Everyone is crazy." Jimin said.
"Yeah your right Oppa..." I said. "Okey just one more then, just let me think." They all looked at me, waiting.

'Ughh what should I said to them?' I thought. 'I can't be too easy, but I guess it can't be too hard.. Should I say that he has the prettiest smile? No, that's not good. I thought and thought.
"Well come on tell us." Hoseok said excited.
"Umm my bias is sometimes cute and have a lot of aegyo but sometimes he's hella weird, he even has a nickname because he's so weird." I said and smiled and blushed.
"Wow you must really like him nonna." Jungkook said and smiled.
"What? Why do you think that!" I asked shocked.
"Come on your like a tomato!" Namjoon teased me.
"No I'm not!" I said and started to walk away from the car.
"Hey what are you doing?" Taehyung asked. I looked at him confused.
"Walking home...?"
"No we will drive you home, right guy?" He said and looked at the boys.
"Yeah we drive you home." Seokjin said and opened the car and sat in the driver seat.
"Thanks but I its not that far." I said.
"Well we don't care." Taehyung said and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and he dragged me to the car. I tried to hide that I blushed.
The guys already sat in the car but still looked at me and Taehyung. He sat in the car first so I was the closest to the door. I looked down at my hand that Taehyung was still holding on to. He saw that I looked at it and he immediately let go. We made eye contact and he blushed! 'Omg! What? Is he blushing?' I thought.
I gave Seokjin the direction to my house.

"Rebecca let's take some selcas! (Selfies)" Jimin said and took my hand and pulled me close.
"Yah hyung she's not only yours, I want some selcas too!" Jungkook said in the background.
"Me too." Hoseok said and took out his phone.
"Yah don't fight! Everyone can have one each!" I said and raised my hands.

I took the first picture with Jimin. He had his hand around my neck and made a peace sign for me. I smiled.
The next one I took with was Jungkook. We both looked cute in it.
Then I took one with Hoseok, ha made a weird face for it but some how he still looked cute and I laughed.
Then It was Yoongi, we took a cool one.
When I took a picture with me and Seokjin and Namjoon I had to leaned forward to them because they were in the front. Namjoon took a picture of us looking cool and all that. It was a bit difficult when it was Seokjin's turn. I had to take the picture because he was driving. We took it quickly so we wouldn't get in a accident.
Then it was the one and only Kim Taehyung.
I held up a peace sign and smiled, Taehyung put his arm around me, making me come closer. He had his head close to my. My heart beat faster and faster. I could feel his hot breath against my skin.
Instead of looking cute I froze and looked kind scared. Taehyung looked cool and sexy in it.
He let go of me and smiled while looking at the picture.

After that Seokjin parked in front of my house.
"I'm going to send you the pictures nonna later." Jungkook said.
"Oh okey so that." I said. I was about to go out of the car when Jimin took my hand. I looked back at him.
"No good bye hug?"
My eyes got big and I blushed. I looked at the other guys and they all smirked, I guess they think its funny when I blush. But there was someone that didn't smirked, Taehyung. He looked at Jimin angrily. I slapped his arm gently to make him snap out of it. He looked at me surprised but then gave me an eye smile.
"Umm nope." I said quickly and closed the door and ran to my house. When I came to the door I looked back at them. They had rolled down the windows and waved at me saying goodbye.
"I want a hug tomorrow!" Jimin yelled.
"We all want one!" Namjoon yelled.
I just laugh and waved.
Seokjin started the car again and drove away. I walked into my house when I saw the car disappearing.

Hey all the sexy beautiful people out there! Hope you liked chapter nine, it took awhile but what do you think?
Please vote and comment❤️
Love you all!
사랑해!