Six|Teahyung's ex..

~Taehyung's Pov~

"So what did you think about the girl?" Manager Bi asked.
"Rebecca, yeah she was really nice." Hoseok hyung said happily.
"Yeah she's really funny too!" Namjoon hyung said.
"Cute too." Yoongi hyung said half asleep, he just woke up. 'This guy always sleep, one time he slept 20 hours straight. Like how's that possible?!' I thought looking at him.
"Yeah she's super cute." I said and smiled.
"Do you think she has a boyfriend?" Jimin asked.
"She must have one, she's to cute to not have one." Namjoon laugh a bit. "Why do you ask? Are you interested?" He teased Jimin.
"Maybe I don't know, we just meet her." Jimin quickly answered back.
"Yeah that's right." Manager Bi said. "Now when we are talking about that. You can all dates, you know that. I'm just reminding you all. If you get a girlfriend it has to be a secret. The fans can't know, is that clearly?"
"Yes manager Bi." Everyone said at the same time.
"Even me? Can I also date?" Jungkook asked looking at our manager with big eyes.
"Yes even you, your 18 now."
Jungkook looked happy and he high five Jimin.

All the talk about dating made me think about my ex...
Her name was Ha-joon. She was my first girlfriend, my first love. We were together in the beginning of my Bts years.
We were together all day long and everything was great and amazing. Ha-joon and I were  best friend, she was the first one I opened up, I told her everything about me and she did the same to me. We were so happy together but when I told her that I was going to be a member of BigHit's new boy band 'Bangtan boys' she started to brag to everyone she knew. She started to act different And I didn't like it. We started to fight about everything, from small things to big. But I always forgave her no matter what. I loved her.
But I had to put Bts first. I started to hang out more with the members, I practiced more. So I didn't spend as much time with Ha-joon. And soon after that I found out she was cheating on me. I never saw Ha-joon after I found her in bed with another guy.
I was mad, sad, heart broken, I felt every sad emotions you could feel.
Luckily I had Bts, they made me happy again. It took a while but I became myself again I became the old 4D alien.

I looked at the members and smiled like a fool at them.
"What are you smiling at?" Hoseok hyung asked and putting one arm around my neck.
"Nothing, just think."
"I would love to know what's going on inside that brain of yours."
"I think everyone would like to know that." Seokjin hyung said and laughed.

~Rebecca's Pov~

As I walked home from BigHit I played Bts new song that I was going to make a choreographer to. It was super good, it's definitely going to be a hit! The song is called 'War of hormone' it was about them being crazy in a hot girl. The song literally starts with 'Thank you for existing, give me a call I buy you a meal.'
Hah I really like it.
I started to dance to it, I tried to make up a choreographer.
People where staring at me but who cares? Hah not me!
After a while of dancing and a bit singing I was home. I opened the door and walked in, I took of my shoes and I heard footsteps running towards me. I look up to see Breanna, Ciara, Yessi and a girl I have never seen before.
"Unnie!" All of them screamed. I'm the oldest and Ciara is the youngest so juts for fun we call her the Maknea.
"What is it? And who's this girl?" I asked looking at her and smiled kindly at her.
"This is Nia. She new in my class and she's really nice. I wanted all of you to meet her so her she is." The Maknea explained to me.
"Well hi Nia, I guess you will be a part of our lite gang. Welcome!" I said and shakes her hand a bit.
"Haha thanks unnie." Nia answered back. I started to walk into the kitchen followed by the girls.
"Did you eat?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Good." I opened the pantry and took some ramen. I looked up to see everyone staring at me. "What is it?" I asked but I knew what it was. It was my new job as Bts choreographer. But I just acted dumb.
"You know why!" They all screamed.
"What the f.uck! You didn't lie!" Breanna said.
"Of course not, why would I Do that?" I asked her. "But it's so cool! I have met my favorite boy group and now I'm working with them!" I screamed.
We all screamed now, I told them every detail. We fangirled so hard.
"Please unnie can we hear the song?" Yessi and Nia asked.
"No you can't, only I can listen to it."
"But come on!" Ciara said disappointed.
"I'm sorry." I said. "But wanna know something fun?"
"Yeah." They all said together.
"They want to meet you guys!" I screamed of happiness. Everyone started to scream and jump around the house.
"When?!" Breanna asked.
"I don't know, but they want to. I will find a way to let you meet.
"Promise?"
"Yes."

After a few hours off hanging out, eating candy, dancing, singing and even more crazy stuff, it was time to go home. I looked out throw the window, it was really dark out side.
"Hey maybe you all should sleep over? I mean it's late and really dark. And you never knows what will happen." I said protecting.
"Yeah your maybe right unnie." Ciara said and yawn.
They all call home to say that we were having a slumber party. We got up to mine and yessi's rooms.
"Okey who many are we?" Yessi mumble to herself. "Okey we are five, let's sleep like this. Ciara, Nia and me in my room and Rebecca unnie and Breanna unnie in Rebecca's room."
"Haha yes!" Nia laugh.
"What's so funny?" Breanna asked her.
"Yessi's room is the Maknea line!" She was still laughing. We all started to laugh.

After 30 minutes of so I was in my room with Breanna. She was 19 just like me she was only one month younger than me. And all the other girls was 18.
I was in my bed and Bre was on a madrasah on the floor. It was dark in the room and I was just about to fall asleep but Bre woke me up.
"Hey u up?" She asked poking my arm.
"Ummm yes..."
"How was it? What was your reaction to meeting Bts?"
"I was really really reallyyyy nervous, but then they told me not to be, they acted like normal boys so after a while I wasn't nervous. Okey just a bit haha." I laughed.
"Wow your so lucky, you know that right?"
"Yeah I guess I am."
"Omg! Want if one of them fall for you!" She said excited. Bre sat up and I'm guessing she's looking at me I can't tell because of the dark.
"Haha no, they won't fall."
"Why not?"
"I'm just their choreographer and that's it."
"Well you don't know, don't you." She said and laid down again. "By the way have you started to the choreo?"
"Yeah I bit but I will continue tomorrow, so I'm going up early."
"Oh okey. I know it's going to be awesome! All your choreos ar!" Bre said.
"Hah thanks, I hope so too."
"Goodnight unnie, dream about your ultimate bias Kim Taehyung!"
"Yes I will, dream about your ultimate bias Byun Baekhyun!"
"Haha yeah I will dream about Teahyung's mother!" We both laughed and Soon we both were asleep.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone !
I really hope you like my book please comment and vote!❤️❤️❤️