Twenty|Breanna's New Job

~Rebecca's Pov~
I just came home from BigHit. I feel bad for the boys they have to practice like crazy.
"My sweetie pie is home~" my mom said loud and hugged me.
"Hey mom, how was your day?" I asked her tired.
"Good as usual, but we had way more costumes today. Ever since you brought those boy your working with to the restaurant young girls and some boys too but mostly girls have started to eat there, so it's always crowded now."
"Oh wow but that good, you get more money and the restaurant gets popular." I said. "Where's dad and Yessi?"
"Your father is out with the trash and for your sister, she's out with a friend." She answered me and smiled quite evil. I got confused.
"What's with that look mom? What friend is she with?"
"She's with a boy!" She whispered, still had that evil smile. "She said she had to spend a lot of time with him because he's leaving soon."
I smiled, obviously it's Jungkook, her lovely little boyfriend.
"Ohhh I see~" I said in a teasing voice. "I'm going to my room, I'm really tired."
"But you haven't eaten anything, you have to eat."
"I eat before I got here." I lied.
"Oh okey, go and rest."

I walked to my room and laid down on my bed, I was just about to fall asleep but my phone stopped me. I took it and answered. It was Breanna.
"Hello?"
"Unnieeeee!!!" She yelled so loud that my ears hurt.
"Yah don't yell!" I screamed back at her.
"Oh sorry unnie." She said and lowered her voice.
"What's up? Why are you so happy?"
"I GOT THE JOB!" She yelled again.
"WHAT! DO YOU MEAN THAT JOB!!" I yelled back.
"Yes yes yes! I'm going to be Exo's newest stylist!!"
"Wow yes omg finally! You been trying to get that job for months. When do you start?"
"Tomorrow."
"Okey. Oh my god! I can't believe you got the Job!" I said happily. "Like your going to meet Exo every day, your going to meet Sexy Kai!"
"Yah unnie you have a boyfriend now, you can't said that."
"Yeah I know but he's still hot as fuck!" She laughed at my comment. "And your going to Baekhyun, what if you two star dating?!"
"Stop unnie that would never happen." She laughed.
"I'm seriously! I think you two would be like the perfect couple! You two are going to date I just know it!" I said in a teasing voice. Bre was still laughing, she had the cutest laugh ever.
"Unnie, can you come with me? I don't want to be alone."
"What do you mean it! I'm going to meet Exo omg! Umm let me think..." I said and rolled over on my back. "What time? Because I start work at 10  am tomorrow, the boys are doing something else in the morning."
"Oh that's perfect! Can you to my house at 8?"
"Sure, See you then. I have to sleep now, there's a lot on work right now. I think your going to love their comeback."
"I always love their comebacks. Sleep well unnie."
"You too." I said and ended the phone call.

***

I woke up at 6 am the next morning. I felt really happy that morning, so I jumped out of my bed with a big smile, I looked at my phone like always and then plugged my headphones in so I could listen to some music. I listened to Bts new song "Fire", one of the songs I'm doing choreograph on. I had it on replay, I loved it! As I listened to it I fixed my bed and cleaned up a bit in my room so it wouldn't look like a bomb had exploded in there.

I walked into the bathroom and did all the things you do there and I took a 10 minute shower, when I was done in the bathroom I walked to my closet. I opened the doors and staring at my clothes.
"Ughh I have nothing to wear!" I said and sighed. I looked everywhere and then finally found something.

 I looked everywhere and then finally found something