Twenty Four|Date Night (3)

❗️Warning❗️
There will be a sex scene in the end of the chapter. I'm going to warn you before it starts. You can skip it if you don't want to read stuff like that
---------------------------------------

In The Park

~Nia's Pov~
I woke up by my phone, it was buzzing like crazy. I turned around in my bed before I grabbed it from my night stand. I was angry because someone woke me up. I grabbed my phone angry and irritated but when I saw who was texting me and I started to smile instead.

Jackson😘😆: Nia are you awake????

Jackson😘😆: Wake up!

Jackson😘😆: WAKE UP NOW NIA!

Jackson😘😆: Nia! Nia! Niaaaaa!

Jackson😘😆: Wake up so we can go on our date, it's going to be really fun!

I smiled when I read what Jackson had written to me.

Me: Yahhh I'm up ok!

Jackson😘😆: Yayy good! Did you sleep well? Did you miss me?❤️

I chuckled a bit, of course I did.

Me: Yes I did, did you?❤️

Jackson😘😆: Of course! I missed my girlfriend ❤️ We are going to have so much fun today🙌🏼🎉

Me: ohhh what are we going to do Oppa?

Jackson😘😆: I'm not telling you😜 just meet me in the park near your house, ok?

Me: okey just give me 1 hour😜

Jackson😘😆: Okey see you soon babe😘❤️

I stopped texting Jackson and placed my phone on the nightstand again. I was still tired and my bed was so comfortable I just wanted to fall asleep again, but I knew I couldn't. Jackson Oppa is waiting.
I got up and started some music, I knew that my parents are already up so didn't care if they heard it. Music is like the only way I can wake up and start a good day. I mad my bed and cleaned up a bit in my room so my mom wouldn't get mad and yell at me later for not doing.

I danced a bit to the song, the song that was playing now was 'Moon' by Jonghyun. Man I love this song! When it stopped I opened the door to my room and walked out to the kitchen and I saw my mom reading the newspaper.
"Good morning mom!" I said in English to her. She looked up and smiled.
"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" She asked.
"Yes I did." I answered and opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. "Where's dad?"
"At work." She answered after a while because she was reading something important I think. I found something to eat and and then I walked into the bathroom. I did the regular things you do there. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, did my makeup, yeah stuff like that.

I picked this as my outfit for the day.