Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date

~Rebecca's Pov~
The sun was still going down and TaeHyung and I was going down from the small mountain we were on. Tae still had his skis on so I pushed him down and then I ran after. He did something with his feet so he could stop when he was at the bottom, I kept running after him and I made us fall down in the snow together.
"Ah why did you that for?" TaeHyung laughed.
"Because it was fun." I laughed.
"Ah you are so cute!" He took his arms around me and we started rolling around.
"What are you two doing?" We stoped and I looked up at Breanna, Vivi, Naomi, YoonGi and JiMin. They were staring down at us and Tae and I was just laughing like kids.
"We're just played around a bit." TaeHyung answered. Breanna held out her hand to me, I took it and she helped me up.
"Thank you Bre." I said as I stood up. I looked down at TaeHyung and helped him up, it was a bit harder for him to get up because of his skis.
"Where are the rest?" I asked.
"I think they are inside right now." Vivi said.
"They are probably getting food." Jimin said.
"Oh maybe we should join them." I said.
"That sounds like a good idea unnie." Vivi said.
"Yeah I'm starving." YoonGi said.
"Same here." Naomi said and took his hand.

We started to walked again and It didn't take that long to get to the place were you leave your skis or your snowboards. Everyone of us walked inside to the warm hotel, Vivi and Jimin started looking for the rest, I was walking with Naomi and YoonGi and we we're just talking about random stuff. TaeHyung walked with Breanna just like he have been doing all day.. Even though I know that Breanna is dating Byun BaekHyun in Exo I still feel a bit jealous. I don't know why I just do..
"Unnie are you listening?" Naomi tapped me on my shoulder.
"Oh sorry what did you say?" I asked, still looking at TaeHyung and Breanna. They were whispering and Bre was giggling a lot. I heard Naomi sigh behind me.
"Nothing, go to them.." I looked at her surprised.
"What, no it's okay. I'm with you now."
"But I can see that you want to be with them."
"No, it's not like that." I walked closer to her and whispered. "It's just that I'm really curious about what they are talking about. I know that they are hiding something from me and I don't like it."
"Ohh... really, I didn't know." She looked at them and then back at me.
"Do you know what they are hiding from me?" I asked. She bit her lip a bit and looked at her boyfriend, YoonGi.
"No I'm sorry." She shook her head. I noticed that YoonGi was listening to us and I could see on his face that he knew what was going on between my boyfriend and my best friend. "YoonGi, do you know anything about this?" I asked.
"Sorry Rebecca I have no idea what you're talking about." He was lying, I just know it.
"Are you sure?"
"Oh look there's Jin hyung and his with all the rest!" YoonGi and Naomi quickly made their way to the rest of BTS and the rest of the girls. Is everyone hiding something from me now? I'm not stupid I can see that they are lying to me.

I walked to the rest and I acted like I didn't know that everyone was hiding something from me. Everyone was talking about what they were going to eat and I just stood there, thinking about Bre and Tae. What if TaeHyung and Breanna is dating? She would be cheating on BaekHyun and Tae would be cheating on me. Would they really go that far? What if they are just really good friends and I'm just taking it the wrong way? Ahh I'm getting frustrated!
"Rebecca?" I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw HoSeok's face. "Is everything alright?" He asked. I was about to answer him but then I heard that TaeHyung was laughing pretty loud.
"Everything is okay Hobi." I said slight irritated.
"Okay if you say so." HoSeok smiled. "What are you going to eat?"
"Maybe something with chicken, I'm really hun-" TaeHyung cut me off suddenly.
"Hey Jagiya!" TaeHyung's arm was around my waist and he pulled me into a hug. I pushed him away from me, he was really surprised by my action and so was HoSeok. "Why did you do that for Rebecca?" TaeHyung asked.
"I'm going to my room." I said cold.
"Aren't you hungry?" TaeHyung asked.
"I'm not hungry." I said and left, I took the elevator up to the floor I was staying at.

~TaeHyung's Pov~
"What just happened?" Breanna asked.
"Why did Rebecca noona juts leave like that?" Jungkook asked.
"She said she wasn't hungry." I said really confused, Rebecca have never done anything like that to me. She loves my hugs!
"Dude she is super hungry." HoSeok said.
"So she lied?" I asked.
"Yes, she just lied to you Tae." He answered.
"Why?!"
"I think she's jealous." It was Naomi that said that, she stood beside Breanna.
"Why is she jealous?"
"She told me she knows that you are hiding something from her and I think she's jealous that you have spent so much time with Breanna." Naomi answered.
"Really? Oh that's not good.." Breanna said.
"Did you say anything to her? You know about the plan." I asked Naomi.
"No, both me and Suga lied and said that we didn't know anything when she asked us."
"Okay that good, that's good.." I said a bit nervous, I don't want Rebecca to think that I'm hiding anything bad from her. I am hiding something and yes everyone knows what it is except her but she will know what it is soon.
"TaeHyung you have to start the plan now, I think Rebecca have the wrong idea and that's why she's mad." HoSeok said.
"He's right. Go up to her room and ask her out on a date just what we said before and then me and Ciara can help her fix herself." Bre said.
"Okay... Everyone listen." I said loud to grab everyone's attention. "I'm gonna do it now, wish me luck." Everyone knew exactly what I was talking about so all of them wished me good luck.

I walked to the elevators fast, I pressed the button and waited for one of them to come down. I looked back to my friends, they all waved to me and some yelled good luck. That made people look at me, I took down my head and hoped that nobody recognized me.
"Oh my god!! Are you V from BTS?" A female voice said really excited.
"Um yeah." I said and looked up at the girl. She was Korean, had a big smile and she looked a lot younger then me. "Are you a ARMY?"
"Yes! I have been a fan ever since you're song 'Boy In Luv', Jin oppa is my bias." The girl said.
"Ah that's nice." I said, the elevator haven't come yet and I was starting to feel stress suddenly.
"Why are you here oppa? If I can ask that."
"I'm on a small vacation. And actually nobody can know that I'm here, I would be really thankful if you don't say that you meet me. I can give you my autograph." I said as nice as I could.
"Oh okay I didn't know, I promise I won't say anything to anyone."

I gave the fan my autograph and then hurried up to Rebecca's room. It was on the 5th floor and her room was lucky pretty close to the elevator. I stood outside her hotel room. I was really nervous, I can't believe I'm going to do this tonight! I just hope everything will go as planned...

~Rebecca's Pov~
Ughhhh why did I say that I wasn't hungry?! I'm really super hungry! I was in my room all alone while everyone was down eating in that nice restaurant. I haven't been in my room more then 15 minutes until I heard someone knocking on the door. I got up from my bed and opened the door.
"What do you want TaeHyung?" I asked when I saw it was him.
"I wanted to ask you out in a date." He said and smiled.
"I'm not in the mood." I said.
"But jagiya it's our only night here and I think it would be nice going on a date, don't you think?" TaeHyung said.
"Well then you can go out with Breanna if you think so." I closed the door but his foot was in the way so I couldn't close it.
"Why would I ask Breanna? Your my girlfriend and I want to go out with you."
"You two are so close now so I don't think you care if it was me or her you went out with!" I screamed.
"Rebecca don't scream, you have got this all wrong. Breanna have just helped me with something really important that's why I have been with her so much, there is nothing between Breanna and me I promise. I love you and only you." TaeHyung looked me deep in my eyes and I saw that he was telling the truth,  I was wrong.. thank goodness I was wrong! I hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry for thinking that you were cheating on me, I don't understand why I got so jealous. Please forgive me oppa." I said.
"You don't have to be sorry Rebecca, everyone gets jealous." He said back. "I'm sorry for not spending time with you but I had to be with Breanna."
"Why?"
"I can tell you why is you go on a date with me."
"Okay give me 1 hour at least to fix myself." I said and kissed his lips and let go of him.