Twenty One|Interview

~Taehyung's Pov~
Me and the rest of Bts where in our dorm, just sitting on the big couch and watching a drama. We have worked like crazy this past weeks. Rebecca have come up with three new choreographs and they are really good, they are fast and hard to learn but that's just good because we want to be our best to the fans. So it's good that Rebecca is a big fan, she knows what the fans wants.
I smiled while I started to think about her. We maybe have seen each other every day but that's on work, ever since We started practicing we haven't had our alone time. I have tried to be alone with her but she only said 'after work, this is more important.' I understand that but still..

I sighed and looked around me, I had two of my hyungs beside me. Namjoon and Seokjin. Jimin laid in a big beanbag chair on the floor in front of the TV. Yoongi was fast asleep, he had his head on Jungkook's shoulder. And Hoseok laid beside Jimin on his own beanbag, also fast asleep.
We were all exhausted from work, we had to wake up early for Japanese lessons, for 2 hours straight. Then we had Hiphop class and vocals class. We practiced our new songs to the new album and recorded it.
And then when it was time for lunch Rebecca came. We have practiced for hours and we finally have a break!

I leaned back and closed my eyes and sighed. I tried to relax but just when I relaxed the door swung open making everyone slightly jump. We saw manager Bi walking towards us.
"Hello guys!" He said happily.
"Hello." We answered back, He kicked on the beanbag chair that Jimin was laying on and woke him up. Jungkook woke Yoongi and I crawled down to Hoseok and woke him up.
"Good now that everyone is awake, let's talk."
"What's up Hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"It's... 11 pm. Why are you here now?" Seokjin asked while he looked at his clock.
"I'm here to say that you have a interview tomorrow." Manager Bi said.
"Is that all? You know you could just called us." Yoongi said and yawned.
"I know that I could have called but I was on my way. Okey so there is a lot of pictures of you guys and your girlfriends and they will ask about them so I need you all to lie, understand?" He said and looked a little mad. "I told you to be careful and to keep it a secret but you failed! Have you seen how many pictures and rumors their is?"

We looked shocked at each other, I haven't been that secretly about Rebecca, I forgot about that. I took up my phone and logged in on Twitter.
I saw some pictures on Rebecca and I together, we didn't do anything that couples do but the fans still commented that we were dating and made up rumors and shit talked about her. I got angry when I read all the mean things they wrote about her. I looked through so many messages about her and I want to respond, defending my girlfriend but I knew that I couldn't.
"Well I should go now." Manager Bi said and woke me up from my thoughts. "Get some sleep now and remember that you all have to lie about your girlfriend tomorrow." He said and walked to the door.
"Yeah we will hyung..." Jimin said sadly.
"Good night hyung." We said and Manage Bi walked out from our dorm.

It was an awkward silence in the room. But soon Jungkook broke it.
"Why do we have to lie?" He asked.
"If we don't do it we'll be ruined.." Namjoon answer.
"It sucks." I said and got up from the couch. "Let's get some sleep now." Hoseok said and walked into our room with me.

***
"What do you think about Rebecca?" Hoseok asked me when I was about to fall asleep. I turned around in my bed and faced him.
"Why do you ask?" I said.
"She's said I was here best friend and I want to know how you feel about her."
"Oh well.." I started. "I can't stop thinking about her! I really like her, I know that I haven't known her that long but she's... so Amazing!" I said and bite my lip.
"Do you love her?" Hoseok asked.

I didn't know what to say, do I love Rebecca? Or do I just like her? We just started to date and we haven't had our first date yet so I don't know but I mean I'm going to...
"Hyung I don't love her yet... But I'm going to. I want her to be the mother of my future kids, I want to wake up beside her, I want to be the best boyfriend she ever had."
"Wow okey I think you already love her. If you already think about her as the mother of you future kids and all that." Hoseok said and turn around and looked up at the sealing.
"Do you think Rebecca loves me?" I asked. Hoseok thought a moment before answering me.
"I think she loves you, I mean she knew who you were before you guys meat and your her ultimate bias, she's a really big fan of you and she said that she loves everything about you to me." I smiled widely when he talked about Rebecca.
"She did?" I asked.
"Yeah she did. So I think you should tell her that you love her."
I thought about what he said, still smiling.
"I will."
"We should sleep now. Goodnight Tae."
"You're right. Goodnight Hobi."