Thirty Four|Sneaking Out

~Rebecca's Pov~ 

I opened the door to my house and walked inside, I closed the door behind me and heard the TV from the living room. I took two steps up the stairs when I heard someone say my name.
"Rebecca?" Nia's said behind me. I turned around to her.
"Why are you still here?" I asked her.
"I'm worried and I told you I'm not leaving."
"Is that Rebecca?" I heard Yessi's voice from the living room. She and Naomi came walking to us.
"How are you unnie?" Naomi asked.
"I'm a bit better now I think.." I answered.
"Where have you been all day?" Yessi asked.
"Just walking around that's all. I don't want to be rude but I really don't want to talk right now."
"Ah we understand you, just come down when you are ready." Nia said and gave me a hug.
"You can always talk to us you know." Naomi said and smiled.
"I know I can, thanks." I walked up the stairs and locked the door after me.

After 2 hours of just lying on my bed and crying I finally sat up. I took my phone and I saw that Bts had posted a video on them on the V app for 2 days ago, I clicked on the app and saw all 7 boys there. They where all smiling and was having a good time. I started to cry again when I saw Taehyung. He did looked at happy but he was still smiling to the camera and talking. I turned it off. "Get your shit together Rebecca." I said and wiped my tears. "Taehyung is happy then you can be happy too!"

I took my phone and started one of my many playlists. The song that was playing was 'If you do' by Got7.
I quickly took a shower and when I was done I opened my closet and pulled out my clothes, after five minutes of looking I found found something.
It was my black and red dress.

I slipped it on without any problems, I looked at all my jewelry and grabbed a pair of black earrings and matching bracelet

I slipped it on without any problems, I looked at all my jewelry and grabbed a pair of black earrings and matching bracelet. I painted my nails red, when they where dried and looked pretty, I quickly put on some makeup on.
I looked at myself through the mirror, I looked pretty but I still felt awful. I put a fake smile on and grabbed my black bag in my right hand and my hells in the other hand.
I got out of my room and went downstairs to the hallway, I sat down on the floor so I could take my hells on.

"And where are you going?" I looked up to see Yessi looking hella suspicious at me.
"Just out." I said and stood up again. Yessi looked at me up and down.
"In that and at this late?"
"Yes I am."
"What exactly are you going to do?" She raised her eyebrows at me.
"I'm going to a club, I don't know where but I know I'm getting drunk and you can't stop me." I said while giving her attitude. "Your not my mom!"
"No but I can call our mom!" Yessi got in my way so I couldn't go out.
"Do that! I'm not a child anymore and I can go out and drink if I want to. So bye."
"Nia! Ciara! Naomi!" She yelled loudly. They all came running to us.
"What up?" Ciara asked.
"Nice dress unnie." Naomi said and smiled.
"Aw thank you." I smiled back.
"Rebecca is going out to drink." Yessi said.
"Hell no!" Nia said angry.
"Stop getting mad, I'm the oldest I can do what I want." I said and tried to go to the door.
"Get her to her room." Ciara said and grabbed my arm. I fell down because of these stupid but so so beautiful shoes. Naomi and Ciara pulled me up and They all forced me up the stairs and then into my room. Yessi locked the door so I couldn't get out.
"Ughh!! Why!!" I yelled and banged on the door.
"Because your gonna do something stupid! Nia yelled back.
"This is for your own good, unnie." Yessi said.

I heard how all 4 of them walked down again. They can't force me to be here! I'm the oldest, the most mature.. okey maybe not all the tile but still!

My emotions where all over the place since my birthday, and right now I was really fricking pissed. How can they lock me in here? If I want to get drunk then I'm aloud to. I turned my head to the window, I walked to it and opened it. The garage roof was right under the window. I took off my heels and held them as I climbed through the window. I walked carefully on the roof and quickly climbed down to the ground.
I smirked and looked up at the house.
"I told you, your not stopping me." I put on my heels on again and started walking away.

A taxi drove by and I waved to him to stop. He did and I got inside.
"Take me to HongDae." I said to the driver. "Where in HongDae?" He asked.
"Harlem, the club." He nodded and started driving.

-------
Sorry if it's short I just wanted to post something, hope you liked it