Forty Four| You Need A Vacation

~Rebecca's Pov~

"Oh you two there can you fix my couch?" I asked and the two men nodded. I was in my new apartment at BigHit and manager Bi had hired a couple of guys to move all my things from my parents house. The apartment was really small compared to the big house I lived in before but I'm not complaining, it's small and cute.

The guys were fixing my couch were almost done now and I had some other guys going and coming with more furnitures. I was excited because this is my first time having a place for my own. Mom and dad were surprised when I told them that I was going to move but they thought it was the best for me too. My little sister Yessi didn't like it at all first but she changed her mined when I told her that she could have my old room. It was bigger then hers and I knew she would love to have it.
I still haven't told BTS even though it's been a week since manager Bi asked me to move, I still want it to be a surprise for them. And I know they will get pretty shocked when they find out I'm their new neighbor.

I went out of the apartment and helped the moving guys with some boxes, the time is around 8 pm and no one was outside BigHit. Mr Bang doesn't allow fans to stand outside so they can spy on BTS. The peaceful atmosphere suddenly disappeared when I heard banging on a window, I almost dropped the boxes with all my clothes. I looked up to where I heard the banging from and saw all the 7 guys from BTS looking down at me. I smiled and waved to them and they all waved back, Jimin opened the window so they could yell down to me.

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled down to me.
"What are you doing with that moving truck Rebecca?" Jin asked.
"Aish, you will see just stop yelling and meet me at the third floor!" I yelled back.
"Okey baby!" Taehyung yelled and he closed the window. I walked inside with the two boxes I was carrying and took the elevator to the third floor. The door to my apartment where opened because of the moving guys were still there walking in and out. I stood in the hallway waiting on the guys, I heard the elevator ping and the doors opened. Taehyung was the first out and the rest was behind him. He ran out and was about to hug me but he saw the boxes so he stoped half way.
"What is going on? Why are you carrying those?" He asked and took them from me.
"I can carry them myself! I'm a strong independent woman!" I said and tried to take them again.
"Yeah I know that but I'm a man, this is my job." Taehyung teased.
"Whatever.."
"What is going on noona?" Jungkook asked.
"I thought you were home with Yessi and your parents, I mean you took the whole day off." Yoongi said.
"Well I was busy." I answered, I looked at Taehyung and noticed that he was still holding the boxes. "Oh Tae, you're still holding those? Just place them inside."
"Okey jagiya." Taehyung said with a smile, he walked inside and placed them on the floor.
"Waiiiiiit a minute...." Hoseok said, we looked at him while he suddenly ran inside my apartment. The other also followed him and so did I.

"Are you moving in?!" HoSeok asked and almost yelled in my face.
"Yep I am." I said.
"You are that's awesome." NamJoon said.
"Wait that means we will be neighbors!" TaeHyung said happy. "And we can meet every day!" I nodded and gave him a side hug.
"So nice for you love birds." SeokJin teased us and I blushed a bit, I looked up at TaeHyung and he was smiling his big box smile.
"Excuse me miss Lee." One of the moving guys said behind me, I let go of Tae and turn around to him. "We are all done now."
"That's great! Thank you all for your help, just send the bill to Mr Bang and he will pay everything." I said. The guy bowed to me and I bowed back, all the moving guys soon left.

"So what should we do now?" Yoongi asked.
"Well you have to practice to MAMA, but you also need your rest." I said.
"Aww you care about our health, thank you!" Jimin said.
"Of course I have to, we're like a family now."
"Should we call the girls and hang out with them?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes we should." NamJoon said.

***
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"
"YESSI LEE!!!"

JungKook ran to Yessi and she ran to him as soon they saw each other, they meet half way and ran into each other's arms. YoonGi, NamJoon and JiMin went to there girlfriends, Naomi, Ciara and Vivi. They all hugged and some of them kissed.
"Why don't you do that with me Joonie?" Ciara asked.
"I have to much swag baby." NamJoon said.
"No Suga is the one with swag in BTS." Breanna said and made everyone laugh.
"Yes ARMY calls him 'Mr Swag' so I agree with Bre." Nia said and gave her a high five.
"But I have more swag then him!" NamJoon said sad.
"Face it bro, I'm 'Mr Swag' now and you can't do anything." YoonGi said with a big smile. SeokJin, Vivi and Jimin went to the kitchen to make dinner and the rest of us sat down in the big living room.
"Is the training going well?" Yessi asked.
"Yes, Rebecca noona is forcing us to work hard every day and she's making us do our best all the time." Jungkook said.
"How can you keep working like that?" Ciara asked.
"I don't know we just have to." Taehyung said.
"You need a break and that's now, I can see how tired you all are." Nia said.
"Before MAMA?" HoSeok asked?
"Yes and I know where." Taehyung said. "Let's go here." He held out his phone and it showed a homepage on a ski resort.
"Ohhhh let's go and ski!" Jimin said exited.
"I'm not sure... I have never skied before." Naomi said.
"It's okey I can teach you sweetie." YoonGi said to her.
"Omo I love snow! We have to go there!" I said.
"But we have to talk to our boss first." Taehyung said and looked at his phone again.
"Leave that to me, Mr Bang likes me and he knows I would do anything to make you happy and that I keep your health good." I said.

"Hey what's going on, the food is done now." Vivi suddenly said.
"Oh yay food!" Nia and Naomi got up and went to the kitchen first.
"We're going on vacation Vivi!" Yessi said.
"What where?"
"I'm thinking Wonju?" I said. "What do you think?"
"Sounds good to me jagi." Taehyung said.
"What are you talking about WonJu?" Jimin asked and placed some food on the table.
"We're going skiing!" NamJoon answered him.

Sorry for the super late update!
I just didn't know what to write but I hope you like the chapter.