Forty Five |A Secret Plan?

~Rebecca's Pov~
It's the first day of our vacation, I talked to Mr Bang and he gave us the weekend to go skiing. 7 boys and 7 girls doesn't fit in just one car so Jin is driving the boy car while I'm driving the one for the girls. We have been driving for 2 hours now but we are finally at the ski resort. It's called 'Oak Valley Snow Park' and it's one of the best ski resorts in Korea.

"We're here girls, wake up." I said to the girls, half of them were asleep and the rest was on the phones.
"We're here already?" Breanna asked. "Wow that was fast."
"It's been 2 hours, almost 3." Ciara said.
"Ciara can you wake Nia, Naomi, Yessi and Vivi? Breanna and I will take all the luggages out." I said and got out of the car.
"Do you need help with the luggage Rebecca noona?" JungKook asked as I started taking out them of the car. I couldn't even answer him before he pushed me a bit so he, JiMin and TaeHyung take them.
"Um thanks but we girls can also carry something." I said a bit unsure what to do.
"Nah that's no fun, let us do it." Jimin said and smiled. The hyung line was out of their car and was getting their own luggage and soon after the girls came too.
"Want any help?" Naomi asked.
"Yes babe can you hold this?" YoonGi asked and held out a small bag.
"That's all? Okey easy." Naomi took it.
"Why are the guys taking our luggage unnie?" Vivi asked me.
"They want to show off to us." I joked. Jimin had his eyes on Vivi as he was flexing for her, just to tease her. And Vivi was blushing.
"Okey can everyone listen to me?" NamJoon said an got everyone's attention.   "Rremember that we can't do crazy shit, fans can't know that we are here. Yes we're on vacation now but we're still BTS so try to keep it low."
"Okey LederMon! Everyone of the guys responded to him.

~TaeHyung Pov~
"Same for you girls, don't show off your relationship so much, I know it's amazing to be in love but what if a fan sees you? Think about BTS career." Rebecca said to everyone. She is so beautiful, seeing her just stand there makes me feel all those butterflies fly around in my stomach. Rebecca is right, it's amazing to be in love. She makes me happy, she cares about who I am, she is always pushing me to do my best and I can feel how my love for her grows stronger every day I'm with her.

I'm really happy that she doesn't have a clue what is actually going to happen this week... I was smiling a bit evilly, I have planned this for weeks now and I want everything to be perfect.
"Taehyung come on, we're leaving." Jin said.
"Oh sorry.." I walked after the whole gang beside Jin, still thinking about my amazing plan.
"What are you thinking on TaeHyung?"
"My amazing plan we talked about yesterday." I whispered.
"Oh that! Dose Rebecca know anything yet?"
"No not at all that! That's the best part of it. I don't want Rebecca to be suspicious of anything, I just want her to think it's a normal vacation." I looked at Rebecca from the distance and she was talking to Naomi and Nia.
"Okey we can help you with that. And I can tell the guys to make the other girls buys so you can have a lot of alone time with her." Jin whispered and winked.

"What are you two talking about?" Both Jin and I jumped, we got surprised that Breanna suddenly came up to us like that.
"Uhh nothing!" I panicked.
"It didn't seem like nothing... so tell me everything." She said super suspicious of us.
"I can't.. it will ruin everything." I said.
"Oh is that so? Well what if I go and tell Rebecca that something is up with you Tae."
"No! Don't do that!" I said loud making everyone look at me.
"What's going on?" Rebecca asked.
"Umm eh nothing!" I answered her, she looked weird at me but then returned to what she did before.
"Tell me TaeHyung, what is going on?" Breanna said. She took a grip on my arm and made me stop walking, she looked at me and just waited for me to tell her everything.
"Well I think I should leave now I think." Jin said and walked a head.
"Okey I will tell you but you have to promise not to say anything. Okey?" I whispered.
"I promise I won't say anything." Breanna said and her face shined up. It was good that everyone was walking away from us so I could tell her about my plan and what exactly is going on.
"Okey Breanna listen, this is what's going to happen..."

~Rebecca's Pov~
We have fixed everything with the hotel now, we're going to sleep over 1 night and we have today and tomorrow to go skiing. Me and the rest of the girls had one big room with five beds. Me and Nia are shearing one of the king size beds and Naomi and Vivi have the other one. Breanna, Ciara and Yessi have the smaller beds where only one person can sleep.

"We have to meet up with the boys now, is everyone ready to leave?" Vivi asked.
"Yes we are!" Breanna answered super excited. Bre have been really weird since we came here and I have no idea why. All I know is that she was talking to TaeHyung for a while before and ever since that she have been super excited and happy, I wonder what they two are up to...
We left the hotel room with all our skiing clothes and meet up with the boys outside the hotel, just like we decided before.

"Your finally here! Good let's go now, I want to go and ski." HoSeok said as soon as he saw us.
"Sorry it took so long but we're here now." Naomi said and walked her was to YoonGi.
"It's okey we didn't wait that long." NamJoon said and we walked to the big lift. TaeHyung was talking with Breanna again and I don't know why but I feel really curious of that they are talking about so I walked to them.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Nothing special, just planing some things." TaeHyung answered. "Come let's go and ski." I didn't believe him, something is up and I'm going to find out what...