Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca

~Rebecca's Pov~

The taxi stopped and I paid the man before I went out if the car. I looked around and saw like hundreds of people, mostly younger in their twenties, just like me! HongDae is the center of party's and clubs so of course it would be crowded. I pulled my dress down a bit before walking to Harlem, there was a big line and two security guys at the door. I walked past the people in the line with my head up and walked up to one of the security guys and gave him a bright smile. The man looked at me up and down before he smiled back and opened the door and let me in.

I walked in and heard loud music playing, I looked up the club in the taxi and it stood that YG owned it and that they play YG songs mostly but they also have western music too.
I heard BigBang's Fantastic Baby play and I started bobbing my head a bit. I saw the bar and headed towards it.
"Give me 3 shots!" The girl behind the bar looked at me.
"You sure about that?" She asked.
"Look, I just found out that my boyfriend cheated on me and right now I want to drink my problems away. So give me 3 shots now."
"Wow that sucks, here." She gave me three shot glasses and I quickly drank took them.

"Thank you." I said and went down to the dance floor. I danced like there was tomorrow. I spinned around in circles, banged my head and jumped around. I soon felt how I slowly started to feel dizzy, I shook off the feeling and kept dancing. I suddenly felt a big hand in my ass, it gave me a squeezed and I turned around to see who it was. It was a guy I never had seen before, he smirked at me.
"Hi beautiful."
"Ugh get lost." I turned around and walked through the dancing people to get away from him. "Rude!" I heard him yell. But I just started dancing again.

***
"Whooooo! This song is amazing!" I yelled loudly and some other people yelled too. I don't know how many drinks I have had but it's definitely more then 6. I stood on the bar and danced with 3 other girls, we danced sexy to the music and we heard how some guys really was into it. I jumped on the table and slipped, I was about to fall down but instead of hitting the hard floor I felt arms around me, someone caught me in the air.
"You okey?" The guy that saved me asked.
"Yeah totally! Thank you." I said and wiggled out of his grip. I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. "I swear I have seen you before."
The guy chuckled and took a sip from his drink. "Yeah I bet you do, actually a lot of people know who I am."
"Are you like famous or something?"
"Yeah I'm pretty big." He smiled and gave me his hand. "Kwon JiYoung but people call me GDragon."
"Oh! Omg!" I said shocked. He chuckled again and took my hand.
"Let's drink something." GD said with a smile.
"O-okey!" Omg omg I can't believe this!

~Breanna's Pov~
"Heyyy where is everyone?" I said loudly as I took off my shoes in Rebecca's and Yessis house. I'm here because after the news about Taehyung all the girls thought we should stay here for Rebecca, even though she maybe doesn't want it.
"Hey cuz!" Ciara said and gave me a hug.
"I'm sorry that I'm late, did I miss something?"
"Yeah Rebecca unnie tried to go out clubbing in a short dress! But we locked her inside her room."
"What really?! When was that?" I asked and looked up the stairs. Ciara looked at her clock.
"About 3 hours ago."
"Really.. I'm gonna check on her."
"Um here's the key." Ciara gave me it and I walked up the stairs to Rebecca's room.

I knocked on the door. "Rebecca?"
No answered, that's weird. I opened the door, the room was dark and I couldn't see Rebecca anywhere. I saw that her window was wide open and I sighed deeply.
"Girls!"

I ran down to the living room where the other five girls where. "She's gone!"
"What?" Nia said confused.
"Rebecca isn't in her room, she sneaked out!"
"That little bitchs.." Yessi said angry.
"Don't say that unnie!" Vivi said to her.
"We have to find her, and that now!" Naomi said and grabbed her phone.
"Did she say what club she was going to?" Ciara asked.
"No I don't think so, but she's definitely in HongDae." Yessi said.
"I'm gonna call Jackson." Nia said.
"I can call Mark oppa, they are really close now." Vivi said.

~Rebecca's Pov~
"Ahhh yeahhh!?" I yelled as GD was drinking from the big champagne bottle. He laughed and gave the bottle to me. I drank from it and all I felt was happiness and that all my problems where gone.
"This is so fun! Tell me something about yourself Rebecca!" GD said aver the music.
"I'm adopted, 20 years old and I just quit my job at BigHit because I'm heartbroken."
"What! Who's the guy?"
"Kim Taehyung."
"The guy from Bangtan Boys? " he asked.
"Yes, but oppa let's not talk about him." I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. GD smiled and then kissed me on my lips.

It didn't feel right.. why? Why don't it feel right?! Is it because it's not Taehyung? Oh god.. I feel terrible! I don't want GDragon I want Taehyung! I felt a small tear fall down on my cheek. GD pulled away.
"Are you crying?" He asked.
"No no not at all." I wiped my tears away and kissed him again, he responded my kiss.
He pulled me closer to him but then I felt how someone pulled me away.
"What the hell are you doing Rebecca?"
"Marrkkk! Hey what are you doing here?"
"Looking for your drunk ass." Mark said angry.
Mark looked at GD. "I'm sorry for this, Rebecca have been drinking way to much." He said polite to him. "I'm gonna bring her home now."
"Your not taking me home!" I yelled to Mark. "Im with GDragon right now, and we are having fun."
"Your coming home and that's it." Mark lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. I hit his back and wiggled around.
"Call me!" I heard GDragon yell, I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Your not calling him." Mark said.
"I'm so gonna call him."
"No your not!" He walked out of the club and to his car. Mark opened the car and made me sit in the front, he closed the door and quickly got in his seat. "Don't you dear puke in my car."
"Chill I won't." I said and looked out the window. He drove off and it was quiet. I suddenly started to feel really really dizzy, I saw black dots everywhere. Oh god am I going to pass out? "Maarrk! I-I'm gooonaa puke, I'm ssooo gonna puke!" I talk just like a drunk little girl. So pathetic..
"Come on!" He stopped the car and I quickly opened the door, I leaned over and puke on the ground. Ughh I hate puking!
"You done?" Mark asked when I closed the door.
"Yeah totally."
"Were almost at your place." I just nodded slowly, oh my mouth tastes like puke now.. wow so nice."

***
Where the fuck have you been!" Yessi yelled as Mark helped me inside, I hugged him tightly.
I looked up and saw all the girls there. I let go of him and tried to walk a bit but I couldn't even walked a straight line.
"Haiii gurlsss! Oh my gosh I love that shirt on you Ciara!" I said. None of them looked happy.
"We told you not to leave." Nia said.
"And I told you I'm not a child!" I said angry. "And why did you call markie? I was having a really good time with GDragon! Hah I can imagine all the things we could have done if he didn't come in the way." I turned around and pointed at Mark.
"Did you just say GDragon?" Vivi asked. I turned to her and smiled.
"Yes GDragon, Kwon JiYoung, GD whatever you want to call him." I answered her arrogant.
"I could have a one night stand with him but nooo you called Mark and look I'm home now."
"Stop with that attitude Rebecca." Naomi said.
"Whatever I'm going to bed now." I walked slowly to the stairs.
"Someone help her, she's gonna hurt herself if she falls." Yessi said. Mark walked to me and gave me his arms as support.
"Thank you markie, your so nice. That's why your my favorite." I kissed him on the cheek.
"REBECCA!" Everyone yelled at me.
"Oh give me a break!" I yelled back.

Mark and I walked up the stairs and he helped me to the bed too. "Why did you do this?"
"Because I wanted to." I answered him.
"Drinking won't take your problems away."
"I know but it helps."
"No it doesn't. It will only get worse." That Was the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep.