Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy

In Ibiza.

Amy's Pov.

"I can't believe you leaving" Kelly hugged me as I tried to pack the last remaining things into my suitcase but as soon as I put stuff in she took it out. "Kelly I won't be able to leave if you keep taking things out of my suitcase" I say, laughing a little. She frowned at me, "but I, I mean we don't want you to go" she said. "I know but I have to go back, I have" I stopped talking and put my toiletries back into my suitcase that she had taken out. "unfinished business" she finished for me.

"mhm you could say that" I say looking at her, she grinned. "I'd hate to be him when you get back to Australia" she laughed, I raised my eyebrow. "why do you say that girl?" I ask. "because have you not seen yourself, you're like hot as in like dayummm bae" she said, I laughed. "Kelly you make me laugh girl, I'm going to miss you" I say stopping packing to look at her, she was sat on 'my' bed.

"you are though I must say that Asian looking guy you showed me was way hotter than that blonde" she said. "mm" I say as I continued putting the last bits into my suitcase which Kelly helped me. "so you still like that blonde?" she asked me as I zipped up my suitcase and double checked my other luggage. " i don't know, we split and then he hooked up with my bestfriend so I don't know what I'm feeling to be honest. I'm going back to see my family, whatever happens, happens." I say honestly.

"good motto that babe. Well you hooked up with Olli what about that? If you still liked that blonde, Luke is it? " I nodded my head. "then you would of never of slept with Olli" she pointed out. "you don't understand, me and Luke are complicated." I say grabbing my luggage and walking towards the door to see Olli standing there. "sounds like an asshole to me" he said to me. "yeah well I've been through a lot with that asshole" I say pulling my suitcase and carrying my two hand luggage bags.

*At the airport*
11: 30 Pm Ibiza time.

"man I can't believe this is it and you're going back to australia" Jackson said frowning. "i know but I'll visit" I say to him, he smiled. "good I look forward to it already " he said over eager, I smiled. "alright I have enough time to hug you all goodbye before my flight gets called for boarding" I say to them all, I start with Kelly, then Jackson and then lastly Olli.

'flight 212 to Sydney, Australia now boarding' a voice said over the intercom. "well this me, bye guys" I say pulling away from Olli's embrace saying a final goodbye before picking up my hand luggage and walking away from them. I show the man at the gate my ticket, he rips it and then I'm walking down the long corridor to get on the plane.

As soon as I was on the plane; I sat back down in my seat which was printed in my ticket. Put on my belt and placed my bag down beside the window. I took out my phone and sent a quick text to my parents,

To mum and dad.
I'm on the plane now, waiting to set off... x

I watched it send and then placed my phone on flight mode to save the battery. I slipped it back into my pocket just as the pilot was making an announcement about wearing seat belts as the plane was about to take off.

Already having mine on, I decided to get some sleep during the flight. I had nothing else to do so sleeping was my only choice.

I wondered how everything is back in Australia seeing as no one's messaged me accept Ashton and Calum once or twice.

In Australia. Time : 10: 02 Am.

Ashton's Pov.

"we need to do something I'm so bloody bored" Michael complained. "I miss Sammy" Hailee said while picking at her nails. "I do too" I say sighing. "don't we all. I wonder if she's gotten to the Uk alright " luke said. "she said she would next as soon as she landed" Michael reminded us all. "it's not quick enough" Luke then said, I tolled my eyes.

He was annoying me slightly how he was acting like he loved her, he didn't. I did and I always will, I was willing to go with her but she left and stupid me didn't go after her. One reason I had no more money to actually buy a ticket to the UK.

"let's go and get icecream" Hailee suggested, Calum and Michael agreed and went with her leaving me and Luke alone. "so how are you feeling?" he asked me. "fucking fantastic Luke, how do you think i'm feeling" I say sarcasticly. "don't need to be sarcastic ash. I was just asking" he says. "yeah well I'm not in the best of moods for you to ask me a stupid question and besides shouldn't you be more concerned about when Amy is coming back" I say to him, changing the conversation.
I watched him as he laid down on the sofa, "mm well you know I haven't spoken to her since she went to Ibiza" he informed me. I raised my eyebrow, "luke you do realise how long that has been right" I say to him. "yeah well I wouldn't even know what to say to her if I did speak to her. She knows about me and Sammy again god knows how she is feeling about it but she's been in Ibiza for a very long time" he says back to me.

"what's your point? " I ask him, he sat up and looked at me. "my point being she's obviously hooked up with someone over there" he says. I laugh, "so what if she has it can't be as bad as hooking up with her best friend." I remind him. "well she hooked up with mine the first time remember?" he said back.

"when are you going to stop bringing that up?" I ask annoyed. "yo we have icecream" Michael yelled walking back into the house we a lot of different tubs of ice cream. "Wow did you buy the shop Mikey" I say, he laughed. "yeah all our favourites" he said placing them down on the table.

"I'll get some spoons"Hailee said excusing herself to get the spoons. "um mike, you do realise you've brought ice cream for Amy and sammy right and they're not here" Calum points out to him. "sorry I just miss them both. Amy's in Ibiza, Sammy's gone back to the UK" he sighed. "we miss them too" Calum said patting his back.

"i've got the spoons"Hailee said happily walking back into the room and handing us all a spoon so we could eat our own flavoured ice cream.

*when Amy's back in Australia.*
10:30 PM

Calum's Pov.

Hailee had decided to go home and sleep at her own house.I was just about to get into bed rather tired actually, But I picked up my phone off the side and tried to see if Amy would answer her phone. I missed her, hell of a lot you could say.

It was ringing out, I sat on my bed as it ringed. "hello?" I smiled that she answered. "hey amy it's me-" I heard her laugh. "I know it's you Calum" "oh right silly me" I say, she continued to laugh. "not to be rude Cal, I've just got back and I'm tired. What's up?" she asks.

I couldn't help but be happy that she was back here. "back here I'm australia? " I ask wanting confirmation. "yeah back here" "good. That's good. I've missed you" " i've missed you too Calum" she said tiredly.

We ending up talking on the phone for a while despite amy being tired. "so how's you and Hailee?" she asks. "we're good" I say simply. "that's good, that your doing good, good good" she says. I laughed. "you feeling alright amz" I teased her. "yeah I'm tired that's all." she says, mentioning she's tired. "i'm end the phone call and let you go to bed now" I say. "thanks Calum, see you soon bye"

"bye, love you" I say, I then stopped
Why did I just say that! I'm with Hailee, happy with Hailee. "I love you too bestie" she replied then hanged up on the phone.

Ouch, she only sees me as a bestfriend now? I wasn't happy about that despite being with Hailee. I don't know why I'm complaining atleast I'm with someone not like Ashton who's being love sick over Sammy.

An. Sorry it's short been really busy but I will be available for 2 weeks after tomorrow so you know they may be a little bit bigger.

Enjoy reading.

Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings will be writing next so stay tuned for that.
-Amy, @Imaginethosevamps.