Chapter 32- Make Up Sex

Third Person POV.

All the boys were waiting downstairs for the girls to be finished getting ready as per usual, the boys were all sat downstairs chatting while the girls upstairs hopefully weren't going to be much longer. " I honestly don't get how girls take forever to get ready" Michael complained looking at his phone again before sighing.

"We're only going bowling after all" Connor added, "in the arcade," Brad said while not looking up from his phone. " Isn't it a good thing that the girls care about their appearances?" Brad asked. "I guess so, I just think the girls look better without the makeup", Ashton said looking around at the boys. "Yeah at least us boys don't take long to get ready" Michael pointed out. "Unless you're Luke, he takes forever to do his hair," Calum said making the boys laugh. Luke flipped them off, "Oh shut up"

"Apart from today, his hair is as flat as a tyre when it's been deflated" Brad joked, "You're really not funny Bradley" Luke spat while taking out his phone. "What's wrong with you anyway, you've not been yourself for ages?" Connor asked him.

"He's having Amy problems," Michael said, Luke shot him a glare. "Will you stop telling everyone my damn problems Michael" He spat. "Well Lucas, my dear old friend it isn't hard to realise it. You're a moody asshole" Michael said. " Yeah well try being in my situation then you would understand why I'm in such a downer," Luke said and got up, shoving his phone in his back pocket and walking out of the living room.

"Luke, where are you going?" Calum called after him following him out of the living room. Luke opened the door. "Luke don't ignore me, just tell me where you're going," Calum said following him. Luke turned to look at him. " I'm going for a walk," He said. "But what about bowling and the arcade?" Calum asked. " I'll see you there. I just need to be alone for a little. I'll be there later, I promise" Luke said before walking out of the front door and down the street not giving Calum a chance to say anything back to him. Calum closed the door and walked back to the living room. The rest of the boys looked at him.

"Where's Luke gone?" Connor asked. "He's gone for a walk apparently, but don't worry he said he will be there at the arcade and bowling later. I mean with how long it's taking for the girls to get ready, he would have been on his walk and be there waiting for us" Calum said.

Eventually, the girls were ready and headed down the stairs. "Finally!" Michael yelled seeing the girls standing there. The boys got up and walked out the living room. "Where's Luke?" Hailee asked noticing he wasn't present anymore. Amy looked to see he wasn't there either. She sighed a little. How was she supposed to fix their relationship if he was gone?

"He's gone for a walk apparently that's what he said to Calum," Brad said informing the girls. "He said he would meet us at the arcade," Calum said. "Right well let's get going," Hailee said the boys nodding their heads in agreement. They all left one by one apart from Sammy and Amy. "You coming to Amy?" Sammy asked turning to look at Amy who was just standing there.

"Do you think Luke left because of me?" Amy asked one of her best friends. It didn't take a genius to work out the awkwardness between Amy and Luke as well as the sexual tension. Everyone had noticed it but hadn't said anything apart from Sammy, of course, who had already said to Amy previously she had to sort out her relationship with Luke. "In all honesty, I just think you both need to sort it out. It's affecting us all, I mean we all used to have fun and now we're having fun but you two aren't enjoying it and it's not nice. You need to sort it out with Luke. I know you can sort out your relationship, I mean I don't know any other people that are better suited than you and Luke." Sammy said with a smile.

"If only it was that easy" Amy muttered to herself. "It's easy, speak to him. I'm pretty sure he's being a dick to everyone because he hates the way you both are with each other." "I will, I promise" "Good let's go then because I have to beat Hood at some of those arcade games," Sammy said, making Amy laugh. They both walked out of the house closing the door behind themselves and started to catch up with the others after Sammy yelled to them to "Stop and wait!"

At The Arcade & Bowling Place: Sammy's POV.
We all arrived at the arcade place which luckily you could do bowling here too, which meant we didn't have to go anywhere else to bowl when we could bowl here. "So are we doing bowling or arcade games first?" Ashton asked us all. "Bowling, so I can kick Sammy's ass," Calum said with a smirk playing on his lips. I raised my eyebrow at him while pointing at him. "You do realise right, you aren't going to beat me at bowling Calum Thomas Hood," I said confidently.