Chapter 55- He's A Fighter

*Hospital*
Ashton POV
I open the door, I see Amy fast asleep on the couch holding Luke's hand. I smile slightly at the sight. She really loves him...

I grab a chair and sits down. I sip on my coffee cup and sigh. I heard the door open, revealing Sammy with Justin Bieber they are holding hands. What the fuck? Serious..

Justin kisses her cheek "Sammy, babe we will take care of Amy. She will be okay and Luke will be okay even though I never met him" he says to her, she nods "Im just worried Luke might not wake up an-" Justin interupts her by pulling Sammy into a hug then rub her back up and down.

I sigh in relief, they cant seem to notice me. Should I stay quiet or say something?

Sammy sighs pulling away "Justy, I just really hope he will be okay" Justin nods "He will. Luke seems like a fighter" he smiles and Sammy nods smiling back then she turns to her side and jump back scared "Jesus Ashton baby, you scared me" she says pulling me up the couch.

Justin laughs "Oh Sammo, your face was priceless. It looked like you were about to shit your pants" he says then fist bump me which i return "Good one bro" he says to me, I smirk.

Sammy poke my shoulder "How long have you been here? Justin and I didn't see you" she hugs my side, I pull her closer and Justin aww'ed. I bit my lip "Actually when you two just arrived I just literally just sat down" I chuckle causing them to join in and nods.

Sammy sighs "Justy can you wake up Amy and take her out for fresh air as well as take her out for breakfast. Just spend time with her and then I will join you guys with Ashton" she says to Justin with smile, he nods "Sure anything for my bestie" he winks.

Sammy stands up and hugs him which he returns. He walks over to Amy whos sleeping, he slightly shakes her and she stir a bit then groan and stretch her arms "Morning guys" she looks around with smile, we smile back "Morning babe" Sammy greets her best friend with hug which Amy returns "Im hungry" she says.

We laugh, Justin spoke up "Want to get breakfast Amz?" He asks her, Amy looks at Luke then back to Justin looking so hesistant. Sammy sigh "We will look after him Amy, we promise right Ash?" She turns to me and I nod "Go now" I say and she nods.

Amy leans down and kiss Luke then take Justin's hand and head outside "Have fun guys" Sammy smiles and I nod with smile, they smile nodding.

"We will bring you guys food and call up Hailee and Calum to come here with Michael and Taylor as well as Connor" Amy says holding the door, Sammy nods "Thank you girl" she waves and the two closes the door.

Sammy turns to me "Want coffee babe?" She smile and I shake my head "I already had some" I shake the empty cup with chuckle and she giggle "I love you Sammy" I pull her closer and place my lips onto hers, she responds back then pull away "I love you too. I will be back" she says heading to the door and waves to me.

I sigh and turn to Luke "Just you and I now mate" I chuckle and burst out into tears. I walk over to him "Mate, you need to wake up. We need you still" I wipe my tears and sniffle. I ruffle my hair "Luke, remember that time. We put shaving cream on Michael's hair and he got so angry he ignored us for a week" I chuckle sob and I sniffle. I lightly punch Luke "Lukey, Amy needs you and she's a mess without you. Please wake up, I will shout you when you wake up mate" I wipe my tears.

Luke didnt move, I sob louder "Mate please just wake up" I place my head on the bed and continue to sob.

*Maccas- Couple Blocks Away*

Sammy POV
I sigh taking my drink to sip and Justin takes it away with smirk and wink towards my direction. I frown and roll my eyes, he gives it back "Thanks baby girl" he winks again.

I roll my eyes, Amy bites her lip "I'm so worried about Luke" Amy says wiping her tears, I rub her back up and down "Luke is going to be fine, that boy is a fighter thats why he always tries to win you back" I nudge her and she blushes. Justin sigh "He seems like he really likes you Amy. Like I haven't even met the guy yet, he seems like a dude I can probably get along one day"

Justin chuckles. I place my hand on his shoulder "Oh youre hilarious mate. He probably wont like you once he finds out you fucked little Amy here" I wink. Amy groans "Sammy don't embarrass me" she blushes, Justin chuckles blushing "I can't help no-" I cover his mouth.

"Ew babe, but too much information I don't want to know alright?" I cringe at the thought. The two laughs softly, I smile "Well, Im heading back to Ashton and bring him something back" I look at my phone for the time, I stood up and gather my things. The two nods, Justin gives me kisses on cheek and hug whilst Amy gave me hug "Thank for being here for me and Im always here for you too bestie" she whispers to me.

I smile "Anytime babe" I playfully nudge her, I wave to them and head to the counter to get food for Ashton then head outside to my car and drove back to the Hospital.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the huge delay for this chapter and fanfic omg sorry! I had a massive writer's block and been busy...
Anyways enjoy and stay tuned for Amy's part next :)

Mary Anne