Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts

Amy's Pov continued:

Life is so fucked up, I thought to myself as I walked over and threw myself onto the bed. Why is it whenever life starts going great something happens and spoils it?

Why did Emilia have to bring Brad here of all people, why of all the boys she could date, did it have to be one of my ex-boyfriends?

Why was Emilia so stupid to think Brad actually meant he loved her when he said the words?

Why was she thinking of giving him her virginity just because he gave her a stupid promise ring?

Why wouldn't she listen to me when I said he was just using her?

Sighing, I laid on my back looking up at the ceiling, why couldn't I just have a happy relationship with Luke without ex-boyfriends or best friends somehow causing Luke to go in a mood and drive off leaving me to walk back all the way to the house?

Why does something so simple and little seem to get in the way of our relationship all the time?

I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep, all the crying I had done had made me tired, getting blamed for Calum and Hailee splitting up had upset me too.

I'm to blame for Hailee wanting to break up even though I never asked Calum to come after me, but yet it's my fucking fault?

I really should have walked back to mine and Luke's apartment but really the house was closer for me to walk to and if I'm honest, I didn't really want to face Luke not when I was angry as I was, I didn't want to say something I could regret. I know I have to go back and talk to him to make sure we're alright but not right now.

Too much has happened and I honestly don't know what to do. I wish I could close my eyes, reopen them and everything was fine but that wouldn't happen. I just wish that everything could go back to normal and not be a complete and utter mess. Everyone was blaming each other for things that weren't even that person's fault.

Maybe, I'm hoping if I go to sleep and wake up after I would know what to do to sort things out.

Emilia's POV.

"You alright?" Brad asked me as I entered the room slamming the door closed behind me. "Y-yeah I'm fine," I said walking over to the bed where he laid. I climbed onto the bed then straddled Brad's lap. "Babe, what are you doing?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at me.

" I want to," I said kissing him, he kissed back before pulling away. "want to what, babe?" He asked. "You know have sex," I said my hands fiddling with the bottom of his shirt. " I mean, I love you and you love me so why shouldn't we have sex? You do love me right?" I asked looking back at him. Brad just looked at me, " of course, I love Emilia" He said placing his hands on my waist. " I love you very much, I mean would I buy you a promise ring if I didn't?" He said tilting his head to the side as he talked.

"No, I guess not." I sighed, "Sorry, I really want to do this, I want to have sex with you, I just don't want to wait anymore, Brad," I said. "are you sure because don't get me wrong there is nothing I want more than to have sex with you but I don't want you to rush into this Emilia, I don't mind waiting" Brad said to me.