Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation

*Hospital Room- Afternoon*
Sammy POV.
Ashton is asleep on the couch looking cute. I smile and i felt someone nudge me, it was Michael whos smirking at me "Why you smiling at Ashton? Is those feelings back?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I shake my head no "Fuck no, I love Tristan still" i lied between my teeth, he smirked wider "Keep lying to yourself Sam" putting his earphones in. I weakly put my finger up at him and he laughs.

I sigh turning my gaze back to sleeping Ashton and smiled at him. While staring at sleeping Ashton for more than 20mins, all of the sudden i jump slightly from my bed "AHA! Caught on the act Sammy!" Michael points at me smirking.

I slowly lift my arm and flip my finger at him, he laughed "Just admit it!" He winks. I roll my eyes and slide up slowly then reach for the bread roll and chuck it to Michael with all my strength. He let out an 'Ouch' and i smirk, he death glare at me "Youre mean" i poke my tougue at him "Eat your bread" i point at the bread roll on his lap.

Michael roll his eyes picking up the bread and took a big bite then smile at me. I roll my eyes and close my eyes.

*UK: Midnight- Amy's room*
Amy POV
I grab my pillow and scream as much as i can onto it. I pull the pillow away from my face starting to cry heavily. What's wrong with me? Am I not enough? I continued to cry heavily.

As I cry my door opens slightly, it was my mum with sympathetic look "Honey" she said as she sits down. I hug her and sob again. She rubs my back up and down "Shh you will get through this and there's a phone call for you" she said and I pull away "Who?" I ask wiping my tears away.

My mum hands me the home phone, I smile and took it gently. She stood up and head to the door closing it. I sigh placing the phone on my ear.

Phone Conversation

A- Amy
Ash- Ashton

A- Hello?

Ash- Amy!

I giggle a bit.

A- Someone's a bit excited lol

Ash- Of course I am!

I giggle again.

A- Why?

He took a deep breath.

Ash- Sammy is awake now!

I drop the phone on the ground. Sammy is awake! Omg my bestie is alive! I immediately pick up the phone.

Ash- Hello Amy? Hello? You still alive?

I laugh.

A- Yes I am and Im happy. I will come and book a flight tonight.

Ash- Okay Amz, see you soon. Gotta see if Sammy needs me. BYEEEEEE.

Before I could reply, hang up the phone. I laugh and shakes my head "Someone's whipped as fuck" I said and stood up to head outside to return the phone before I book my flight back to Australia. I just hope I don't see Luke as much because I wouldn't think otherwise. Plus I dislike Sammy at the moment from what happen. But then again, I can't dislike my best friend for long.

I place the phone back to its usual place and heard my name called "Amy?" I turn around "Yes mum?" I call back. She steps out of the Kitchen "Come here sweetie" she spread her arms for me to step in. I walk towards her and hug her. I pull back "I will be fine mum, I need to face the situation by going back to Australia and see Sammy" I sigh and she nods "If that's your decision then I respect it and go ahead, book your flight and then tomorrow we will go shopping" She smiles, I nod with smiles then head upstairs.

*2 Weeks Later: Australia*
Sammy POV
I sigh and feeling alone since none of the gang is here with me in the Hospital. I slide up to grab my orange drink and i wince a bit since i got a cut under my breast. I take a deep breath and process on getting my drink. Once i got it, i took a sip and sigh "Oh yeahhhh nothing beats orange juice" as I drink more.

As i continue to drink my orange juice, the door opens revealing Luke with smile. I smile back "Hemmings!" I squeal. He laughs "Im glad youre awake now sleeping beauty" he said walking towards me, i laugh "Sleeping beauty? More like Sleeping pig" I continued to laugh. He shakes his head chuckling "How are you?" He ask giving me a hug.

I hug back weakly "In pain but i will be fine Luke, thanks for asking" i smile and he nods "Thats good to hear Sammy" he said with smile then looks  down rubbing his hands together. I sigh "Whats up?" I ask as i sip onto my straw.

He sigh and shakes his head "Noooo i wont tell" he says childishly, i roll my eyes "Come on Hemmo spi-" He crash his lips onto mine. I weakly push him and slap him hard as i can. He look at me horrid. I heavily breathe "What the fuck Luke?! You're dating Amy!" I shout, he shook his head "No i love you Samm-" I shook my head "I dont love you back Luke, i think of you as a good mate and thats it. I hope you respect that please. Thats that only thing i can offer you" I say straightaway.

He nods "Thanks for tell me Samantha, im going now laters Cliff" he said with salute then opens the door and heads out. Ashton walk in afterwards confused "Do I wanna know what happened?" He ask sitting down on the couch, i shook my head "Nope, theres nothing to tell i just needed to clear things thats all" I sigh and then points to the bag hes holding.

He looks down to the bag "You wanna know whats inside dont you?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I nod excitedly "Yes! Show me" i said happily. He chuckles and reveals Frozen Coke, I squeal and he hands it to me "There ya go Sammy" he said with cute smile. I smiled happily and sip on it "I was wrong! Something beats orange juice!" I shout happily and Ashton laughs sipping on his own. The door opens, revealing Michael annoyed "Why do you look annoyed dork?" He points to our Frozen Coke "You guys are having a Frozen Coke party without me!" He whines. Ashton laughs and i roll my eyes "Get one theres Maccas few steps away" i continuous sip on my drink teasing him. He groan and head out. Ashton and i laughs then continue to sip.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the really late update i was busy with Uni but im here now so enjoy the chapter :) Stay Tuned for Amy's part @imaginethosevamps

Stay cool and safe

- Mary Anne :)