Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?

Third Person POV:
Not long after the flight from London heading to Ibiza took off Sammy was sat in her chair, looking on her phone after connecting her phone to the free WiFi on board of the plane. For some reason on this flight everyone was allowed to use their mobiles and laptops however not on landing or take off.

Sammy was scrolling through her Instagram page that was something she still had Amy on unless Amy had blocked her which she hoped she hadn’t.  She found Amy’s page and clicked onto it and noticed her description had changed to, ‘ 21. British/ Australian,  Ibiza Holiday REP & Night Club Waitress  and changed from the fun description that she once had that was similar to Sammy’s and Hailee’s .

Sammy sighed looking at Amy’s pictures she hadn’t posted much since she left to live in Ibiza a few pictures of her and her friends. A couple of her on the beach and one with her walking along the beach and a caption saying, ‘sometimes you walk away from the people and things that matter  to you because you think it’s the best thing to do. Sometimes you can't take it anymore and have to leave. Leaving behind the people that you care about and leaving those people feeling like you've betrayed them.  I never meant to hurt anybody,  I never meant to hurt you.  I fled because I was hurting and needed to escape. I needed a getaway, I needed to find myself and become the person I once wanted to be and not the person I've become'.

Sammys POV;

Sighing, I clicked off Instagram and clicked onto the Snapchat group Calum had created: the crazy bunch. I laughed at Calums name and clicked onto the chat.

Me: so I think me coming to Ibiza was a good idea..

Ashton; even though I'm going to miss you like crazy.

Michael:  ^ Don't we fucking know it, you haven't stopped telling us how much you miss her. Sammy hasn't been gone that long.

Luke: why do you think it's still a good idea?

Calum:  did you miss us already? You said you would only message when you landed..

Me: well I'm connected to Wi-Fi, Cal. And Luke because it is, I found a picture that Amy posted with a caption about three weeks ago.  She still cares and obviously regrets leaving.

Ashton; yeah, she still hasn't come back.

Taylor; no offense but why would she come back when she probably thinks everyone hates her after all the messages people sent to her. Luke yours was the worst too.

Luke: well, I was angry.

Calum: so what's Amy's post got to do with you thinking it's a good idea to go to her?

Me: because by her post she still cares and is sorry, maybe when I see her she will want to come back.

Hailee:  come back to what?

Calum; come back to us.

Luke: she wouldn't come back not after the messages. She's probably happier there in Ibiza than she ever was here.

Me: don't think like that, we need her to come back. I need her to come back, she's my best friend.

Taylor: best friends dont leave their best friend who has a heart condition, now do they?

Ashton: exactly.

Me: she didn't know about it.

Hailee: so what you going to do when you find her?

Me: convince her to come back but somehow I know finding her is going to be harder than I once thought but I'll find her.

Ashton; just be careful please.