Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy

Michael's POV.

"shit!" I heard someone yell, I quickly woke up startled,I turned and saw Amy. "did we-" I stopped not being able to finish my sentence. "have sex? Yes we did." she said looking at me. " amy I'm so sorry, it wasn't supposed to happen we were drunk" I say to her. "I know I know, it's not like it was planned" she said biting down on her lip, teary eyed. "hey it's alright" I say softly, she shook her head. "it's not alright, Michael we slept together. That's not good" she said starting to cry. I pulled her closer, her head on my chest as she cried, I tried to comfort her but she moved away.

"no, I need to go" she said getting out of bed and getting back into her clothes. I just watched her. She looked at me. "I'll see you later with the others, I'm sorry" she said wiping her eyes before she left she ran her fingers through her hair, she had no lugs or knots in her hair.

"amy" I said her name, she looked back at me. "I'm sorry" I say, she nodded her. "bye Michael's " she said opening my bedroom door and exiting it wasn't long before I heard the front door open.

I let out a sigh,and got out of bed heading towards the bathroom. Of all the people I had to sleep with it had to be Amy? Really I can't believe I did that to Luke, I'm bad as Calum.

Amy's Pov.

I left Michael's house, started walking down his driveway carrying my heels. I kept sniffling, I can't believe I was that drunk to sleep with one of Luke's best friends, AGAIN. I know it shouldn't be a big deal as me and Luke aren't together but it's going to break him yet again because of what happened.

I couldn't upset him again, first time was bad enough. Wiping my eyes with my free hand I began to walk past Calum's house. "hey amy!" I heard his voice, great. I stopped walking and turned my head to see Calum walking down towards me with a smirk on his face. "what Calum?" I snapped at him, "I wondered what happened to you at the club last night and here you are sneaking out of Michael's house. Tsk, slept with Michael did you? Now what's Luke going to think" he snickered.

"it's not funny, it wasn't meant to happen" I say crossing my arms the best I could. "yeah well Luke won't see it like that will he now, remember how he reacted about us" he said, reminding me. "yeah well, he's not going to find out is he Calum" I say looking at him. "no of course not, I wouldn't say anything to Luke" he said to me. "promise? " I ask. "I promise" he says. I smiled a little, "thanks cal" he nodded his head. "see you later" I say before walking away from and continuing to walk to my house.

Calum's POV.

I watched her walk down the road before I turned around and got out my phone, I scrolled down to Luke's name. Yeah I might have promised her, I wouldn't say anything but I had my fingers crossed behind my back besides why shouldn't Luke know, she told him about me and her but won't about Michael?

I don't think so, Luke deserves to know besides it's kinder funny watching them argue. I was brought out my thoughts, by hearing Luke's voice. "hey Calum, what's up?" he asked.

"I was just wondering, if you could come round my house before we all meet up as there's something I want to tell you" I say into the phone. " of course yeah" "alright see you soon" I say. "alright bye then" "bye Luke" I say then heard the noise indicating he had hanged up.

Grinning I closed the front door and ran up the stairs to have a quick shower before getting changed. Luckily for me I didn't have a hang over as i took some paracetamol once I got home. I placed my phone in my room and walked to the bathroom, striped out of my jogging bottoms and stepped into the shower.

*later when Luke's round my house *

Luke's POV.

I couldn't believe it, she slept with Michael I wondered where she went but I didn't think it was because she was hooking up with Michael. This is two of my friends she slept with now and I don't know how much more I can deal with, I should of stayed with sammy atleast I wouldn't be dealing with this shit but no I happen to be in love with the girl who likes sleeping with my friends.