Chapter 43- Move On Mate

*Earlier*
Amy POV
Sammy spoke up "I need new clothes" she frowns, Hailee, Taylor and I agreed. Hailee is about to speak til Michael interupt "Sammy, you dont need new clothes. Your wardrobe is going to explode if you keep buy mo-" the girls and I gasped. I interupt him "There's no much thing as too much clothes Michael" I sassily.

Michael rolls his eyes, kissed Taylor then walk away and head to the boys. I laid down on the bean bag with sigh and reach down my pocket to get my phone. I continue to reach down and my phone isnt in my pocket, i tried the other pocket of my cardigan.

Sammy look at me "You okay Amz?" She asks, Hailee spoke up "What happened?" Taylor nods. I look at them still patting on my pockets, I stand up and check my jeans pockets "My phone is missing!" The girls look alarm, Sammy pulls out her phone "Im going to ring it" place her phone on her ear.

I nod worried, the two girls rubs my back "Don't worry Amy, we will find it" Taylor assured and Hailee nods with small smile. Sammy laughs "Hey Luke, where are you?" She asks. The girls and I smiled knowing Luke has my phone. I sigh in relief, Sammy winks at me and I smile at her.

Sammy got off her phone "You left your phone with him" she giggles. The girls and I nods with giggles "Where is he?" I asks. Sammy stand up and we mimicked her action "He's with the boys at Game room" she says walking up the stairs and we followed her.

*Game Room*
Once the girls and I got upstairs, we can hear the boys "FUCK YOU CUNT. YOU CHEATED ASHTON" Michael shouts. Ashton shouts back "WHAT THE FUCK? HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON THIS GAME? ITS JUST DANCE!" The girls and I laughed opening the door, Luke and Calum looks at the two other boys amuzed.

I walk towards Luke and kissed him, he responded back. We pull away, he hands me my phone with small smile and i smiled back putting my phone in my pocket

Sammy pushes Michael and he frowns "What the fuck Sammy?" He says. Sammy turns to him "You suck at this game. Let me show you how its done" she cockily says and winks at Michael. He rolls his eyes, everyone laughs. I whistled "Go Sammy. Smash Ashton's sorry ass" i shout, Ashton looks at me "I thought we were friends Amy" he fake cries.

Everyone laughs, I shrug "GO SAMMY!" I cheered, Ashton rolls his eyes then turns Sammy "Ready baby? He smirks, Sammy scoffs "More like are you ready for your little ass beaten by Sammy J Clifford Ball?" She says smirking. Everyone snort laugh. Ashton smirk, i know that smirk! Hes thinking dirty. I point at Ashton "Don't think dirty Ashton" I chuckle.

Ashton looks at me "Whaat? I was thinking dirty" he looks down smirking. I shake my head "Don't shit man" I laugh, Ashton looks up "Well, how can you not be dirty minded when your girlfriend is smoking hot?" He admits. Sammy blushes and everyone laughs. Calum spoke up "Get on with the Just Dance battle. BEAT Ashton's ass!" He shouts points at Ashton.

Ashton put his hand on his chest and looking fake hurt "I thought everyone in this friendship group loves me" he fake cries again. Sammy aww'ed and kissed him, he responded back and it quickly turn into a mini make out session. Michael chuckles "Just Dance battle turn into serious mini make out session" he said, we all laugh and they pull away blushing.

Sammy shush everyone and turns to Ashton "Im so beating your ass Irwin" he winks at her "We will see about that, you might be the one crying at the end" Sammy scoff "Bitch suck my dick" she flips her finger. We all laughed even Connor who came in and close the door then sits next to Luke.

Luke..he seems too quiet..i wonder what wrong with him?

*Couple Hours Later*
I pulled out my phone, i unlock it and saw there's a missed call from mum...

She called me? But why? I stood up from the comfy bean bag. I walk towards Luke whos laying on the carpet by himself staring at the ceiling. I sigh cuddling onto him and kissed his shoulder "You okay babe?" I asks. Luke looks at me and nods then push me slowly and stands up walking away. I look at him confused sitting up.

What happened?

I walk upstairs to Sammy's room. I open it and there are the girls watching a movie cuddling. Sammy pauses the movie, the girls looks at me. I walk towards them and they hug me, i wiped my tears. They pull away "What happened Amz?" Taylor asks, the two girls nods with concern looks.

I sniffled "Luke...he's ignoring me" I hug Sammy. She rubs my back. Hailee rubs my arm "There must be a reason" she says, Taylor agrees "We will talk to him for you. Don't worry babe, we got you" she says. I pull away from Sammy smiling "Thanks babes. I appreciate it" i say pulling them into a big hug and they aww'ed returning my hug.

We all pull away and i smile at them "Let's go and watch the movie you girls watching" i said. Sammy click play and we all cuddle each other under the blanket. Half way through the movie, my phone rings. I pull it out and it was Brad. I roll my eyes and excuse myself. I enter Sammy's bathroom.

Phone Conversation
A- Amy
B- Brad

B- Hey Am-

A- What the fuck do you want cunt?

Brad laughs. I roll my eyes.

B- I just wanted to tell you that I always get what I want, baby girl.

A- Why don't you just fucking move on Simpson?

B- Because I'm claiming what is mine. Youre mine, Amy

I scoff and sarcastically laughs. Sammy calls me name "Amy, everything okay?" She says behind the door. I cover the receiver "Yep I am babe. I will be out soon" I replied back. She left and join the girls again.

B- Amy? Baby? Still there?

A- Listen here cunt face, I was never yours. So I suggest you blood move on"

B- Otherwise what?

A- Just fuck off and leave me alone. I don't love you!

Brad laughs.

B- Oh Amy Amy Amy. I will let someone deal with you. I love you

I'm about to say something but he hang up on me. I roll my eyes and click off my phone. I'm about to walk out, my phone rings again. I look at my phone and its my mum.

A/N: Hey hey! Im back. Sorry for the delayed update. But here it is! So enjoy and stay tuned with Amy's part next @Jet-Black-5SOS.

Mary Anne :)