Chapter 24- That's What I Thought

*UK: Hospital-Night Time*
Calum POV
Amy and I looked at each other "You ready?" She asked, I sighed and nodded "It's now or never" she nodded opening the door. Once Amy completely open the door, I saw Amy's nan connected too many cords. I turn to Amy and she looks like going to cry again.

I pulled her into a hug and she didn't hesitate to hug back "I'm right here Amy" I cooed to her, she pull away nodding "Thank you Calum" I nodded and intertwined our fingers together, Amy look at our hands and then look up "Let go?" I asked.

She nodded and we walk towards her nan who's talking to Amy's mum with puffy eyes "Hi nan Calum's here to see you" Amy said in soft voice, Amy's mum smiled at me and her nan smiled weakly at me "Hello darling how are you?" She asked and I smiled "I'm doing fine thank you and how are you?" I mentally face palmed myself.

Amy's nan chuckled "I'm just dying soon" she jokes and no one laughs, Amy's mum said "Don't joke about that mum" and Amy nods "Please don't nanna" she pleads and her nan spoke up "I was just joking" she chuckled weakly. We nodded, I messed my messy hair and her nan spoke up again "Can you two do me a favour?" She asked looking at me and Amy.

Amy and I look at each other then to back to her "Sure nanna" I nodded. Her nan smiled "Can you two kiss so I can see it for the last time please sweethearts" she begs, Amy's mum smirked. Amy choked all of the sudden and I blushed "Nan, why?" She asked.

Her nan gives a pleading eyes, Amy sighs and grabs my face then crashed her lips onto mine and I responded back. Amy and I pull away blushing and look down. Amy's mum spoke up "Well who wants lunch? Also we should get nanna some rest as well" she smirks. Amy and I raised our hand up and Amy's mum smirks nodding "Alright then" she winks at us.

We said goodbye to Amy's nanna and headed outside. Once we are all outside, Amy's mum turns to us "You two can't keep this up in front of nan cause we all know you two are with other people like Calum you're with Haliee whilst you're with Luke" she points at Amy at the end, we nodded and Amy sighs "We just want nan to be happy before she.." She pauses and starting to sob.

I pull her closer and rub her back. She pulls away wiping her tears, Amy's mum sighs "You two gotta tell her sooner or later" she small smile. Amy and I look at each other then nodded at her "We will soon, I will be here for 5 days so that's enough time for Amy and I to tell her the truth" I said with small smile and Amy nods with agreement.

Amy's mum nods "Well I will leave you too alone cause I got something important to do right now" she gives us each a hug and kisses Amy's cheek. Amy smiles "Bye mum, be safe" she says waving and I wave as well, her mum nods waving back and turn away from us.

Amy sighs and turns to me "What doing you wanna do?" She asked and I shrug "Probably sleep" I chuckled, she nodded with tiny giggle "Let's go" she said walking away and I nodded catching up to her.

*Australia: Hospital- Morning*
Michael POV
I nudged Ashton, he look at me "What's up?" He asked and I sigh "Hungry?" He nods "I am mate" he said messing his hair, I nodded standing up "Let's go?" I asked and he nodded "We can't leave Sammy alo-" Tristan and Connor arrived, Tristan gave me a death glare "Hey lads, we can look after Sammy now" Connor said with small smile, Michael and I nodded "Alright" Michael said to him and he turns to Sammy "I will see you soon baby cousin" he kisses Sammy's forehead and I grab Sammy's hand and place a gentle kiss on her hand.

Michael nudge me "Ready?" I nodded "Let's go" I said and we head towards the door and I look back to Sammy yet Tristan blocks her and gives me death glares, I smirked at him and followed Michael outside closing the door behind me.

Michael nudged me for the 5th time? I lost count. I turn to him "What's up mate?" I asked shoving my hands inside my pocket, he smirked "Tristan hates you man" he says stating the obvious. I let out a small chuckle "I know he does that's why I piss him off" Michael chuckles "Well as long my cousin doesn't get hurt in between you and Tristan I'm will be happy" he said and I nodded "I will make sure this time Sammy won't get hurt" I smiled.

Michael nods "Maccas or Starbucks?" He smirked, I punch him on the arm "Fuck you man, don't be savage!" I said and Michael laughs "Gotta answer it" he continues to laugh. I groan "Starbucks" I said walking away and Michael laughs "I thought so" he said catching up with me as we head towards the main door.

*Couple Hours Later- Hospital*
Luke POV
I walk inside Sammy's room and close the door behind me, I walk over to Connor and Tristan who's sleeping on the couch cuddling and I chuckle shaking my head. I'm so tempted to take a picture of this but I'm not that cruel.

I kick their foot lightly waking them up, Connor messes his hair while Tristan yawns "Hey mate, how long have you been here for?" Connor ask yawning and Tristan stood up, walk towards Sammy and smile at her then lean down and kissed her. I balled my fist, Connor nudged me "We're leaving now mate, you look after Sammy and Michael and Ashton will be here at 9am" he said opening the door and headed outside and Tristan gave me a small nod then head out closing the door behind him.

I turn my gaze to Sammy and I walk towards her "Hey Sammy boo, I miss you and I love you please wake up" I said as I grab her hand and squeeze it lightly. I smile and lean down to kiss her lips and my lips lasted on hers for good 5 seconds.

As I'm about to pull away, I felt someone pull me back and I saw the person. Before I could speak their fist connects to face and I fell backwards then drop into the ground. I stood up "What the fuck Luke?!" It was Ashton and he's fucking angry, in other words fuming with anger.

I sigh "Can you tell me exp" Ashton shook his head "Mate! Stop playing with Amy's feelings! The girl loves you to death and you go kisses her best friend?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouted.

I walk towards him "Look I love Amy too much yet Sammy..." I pause, Ashton claps his hands sarcastically "Woow mate! You're unbelievable" he messes his hair rolling his eyes, I'm about to speak until he spoke again "Luke wake up! Sammy doesn't love you!" He shouted, I smirked "And do you think she loves you?" I said.

Ashton's fist balled "She loves me Hemmings!" He defends, I chuckled sarcastically "Oh yeah? Why is she will Tristan then? If she loves you Irwin" I smirk even wider. He points to me "Stay away from Sammy, Hemmings" he said walking out of the door. I let out a chuckle "That's what I thought" I said to him, he points to me again "Fuck you Hemmings" he shouts as he closes the door.

I shook my head chuckling and turn my gaze back to Sammy sitting down on the chair and grab her hand then plug in one ear phone on my ear and close my eyes.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long delay :( I'm very busy with Uni stuff so sorry guys! But here's my part so enjoy and look out for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps :)

Luke naughty boy! Tsk tsk.....make up your mind! Sammy or Amy? Can't have two mate haha

Stay cool, smiling and positive

- Mary Anne :)