Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend

Amy's POV.

"guys I really think we should go back and check on Ashton now" I say to the others who were busy fooling around with one of the grab machines at the mall. "they're so childish" Hailee said who was standing next to me as we waited for the boys to give up trying to get something out of the machine.

"tell me about it" I say. "right that's it" I say getting annoyed and walking over to the boys, Emilia and Taylor walked past me going to where Hailee was. I walked over to the boys. "guys, guys" I say, nothing. "I'll buy the beers for the next two weeks if you leave this machine alone" I say loud enough for them to hear. "free beers fuck yes!" Calum, Michael yelled, turning their attention away from the machine and walked over to the girls. Dylan was instructing Luke what to do but was soon called by Taylor leaving just Luke.

"luke babe come on we need to go" I say. "yeah just one minute babe" he says not looking at me. "luke we need to go and check on Ashton" I say reminding him about one of his bestfriends who is dealing with a breakup that was planned by Tristan. "I know but I'm so close to winning this-" he said. Rolling my eyes I went under Luke's arm so I was stood infront of the machine blocking Luke's view. "baby, your in my way" Luke said looking at me. "luke we really need to go back" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "forget about the game, we can have our own game back at the house" I say seductively. He bit his lip. "really?" I nodded my head. "yes but we need to leave now" I say. He nods his head.

"let's go then" he says. Taking my arms from around his neck and grabbing his hand we walked to the others. "let's go back then" Hailee said smiling so we all headed back to the cars.

Back at the house.

Luke's POV.

We all arrived back at Amy's house, we all got out the cars and made our way into Amy's house as the front door was closed but not locked. The others apart from myself and Amy went into the living room. "Ashton!" Amy called out before we heard crying coming from the kitchen.

I looked at her, "i'm guessing he's in the kitchen" I say to her. " I hope he hasn't been drinking again" she said. "me too" I say as we walked into the kitchen to see Ashton on the floor crying, holding his finger. I saw a smashed beer bottle on the floor. "Ashton I see you've been drinking again" Amy said shaking her head. He looked up. "I haven't been drinking" he said words slurred. "is that so, so why are your words slurred? And two why is there a broken beer bottle on the floor.?" she asked. He shrugged his shoulder.

"my finger hurts" he said quietly. "what have you done to your finger ash?" I asked noticing it was bleeding. "oh I cut it trying to pick up the broken pieces" he said standing up.

"why is there a broken beer bottle on the floor ash?" she asked again. Ashton looked at Amy. "i'm sorry I was drinking again" be said, she sighed and walked him over the sink to run the cold water over his cut. "ouch"

"you really need to stop drinking ashton" Amy said to him. He shook his head. "I can't it takes the pain away" he said. "and drinking isn't going to solve your problems either" Amy said turning off the tap."now dry your finger while I get your a plaster" she said and did just that.

"Ashton you need to promise us you're not going to drink to take your pain away. Drinking doesn't solve anything it makes it worse. Do you feel better?" I asked him. "no my head hurts" he says. "well that's because your drinking too much" I say. He scoffed. "luke you can't tell me what to do, your not my mother" he says getting annoyed, Amy wrapped a plaster around his finger.

"i'm going to the others at least they won't judge me about drinking!" he said going to exit the room. "I wouldn't be so sure" I say. "shut up luke" he snapped at me before leaving the room.