Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want

Ashton POV.
Everyone looks at me as I raise my hands, " it wasn't me I swear" I said. Luke spoke up, "if not you then who?" He asked, Calum put his drink down and pointed to outside where we see Sammy walking towards Brad, angrily. We all stood up and headed outside before something happens.

Third Person POV.
Brad stood outside leaning against one of the walls as he looked into Starbucks not long after sending a text message to Ashton. He placed his phone into his jeans afterwards not getting a reply and waited, Brad waited for around five minutes till he saw the door open and Sammy walking towards him looking very angry.

Brad grinned seeing Sammy walking towards him, He adjusted his stance a little and raised his eyebrow as Sammy stopped in front of him crossing her arms, " surrender Amy or else? When are you going to get it through that thick brain of yours, she doesn't want you, she doesn't like you" She spat at him, Brad cringed. His hand going to his face to wipe the spit that had gathered on his face.  "and when are you going to learn not to spit on people's faces, it's gross" Brad said disgustedly getting an eye roll off Sammy in return.

"Just leave Amy alone she's perfectly happy with Luke,  so stop trying to interfere or split them up with whatever crazy ideas you seem to be having in that head of yours because I'll tell you this now Bradley it will not work." Brad laughed at Sammy, "do you actually think I'm going to listen to you, you actually think Amy's happy do you? Because what I've been hearing the last few weeks hasn't been the best for her and Luke."

Brad's POV.
"Every relationship has its troubles and you trying to break them up isn't going to work" "and you repeating yourself isn't going to scare me off, darling, you're not scary and besides you should know by now, you all should I always get what I want, one way or another," I said confidently, grinning as Sammy glared at me. "You won't get Amy though Bradley because she isn't interested"

"When are you going to get the message that nobody wants you here" Luke spoke up, I looked at him to see he was standing next to Amy.  " I'm pretty sure Amy wants me here, don't you darling," I said winking at her. " Just go back to the Uk, already," She said refusing to look at me.  I smirked, "I'm not going anywhere till I get what I want and that's a promise. I don't know why you're with him Amy, why would you want to be with somebody that's so insecure like Luke and always accuses you of being in love with somebody else?Why put yourself through that every day? When you can dump his sorry ass and be with me" I said looking at her.

"Maybe, because I don't want you and the sooner you get that through your head the better" Amy raised her voice before walking away with Luke and the others following her. Sammy looked at me, "you heard her, she doesn't want you" She smiled deviously at me.

"This isn't the end it's just the beginning, I'm pretty sure I know a way of splitting them up for good and I can tell you something Sammy when it happens Amy won't have no choice but to dump Luke and then that means I win," I said.  I went to walk past her but stopped so I could say, " and oh, I love fucking winning" into her ear before I walked away grinning to myself as a wonderful idea had come into my head.

Sammy's POV.

"This isn't the end it's just the beginning, I'm pretty sure I know a way of splitting them up for good and I can tell you something Sammy when it happens Amy won't have no choice but to dump Luke and then that means I win," Brad said. I looked at him like he was crazy, when was he going to actually get the message that Amy didn't want him.  I love to know what this idea is that he seems to have now, whatever it maybe he isn't going to win.

Brad went to walk past me but stopped making me wonder why he did what he did until he said something into my ear,  " and oh, I love fucking winning" before  I watched him walk away with a grin plastered on his lips.