Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple

Amy's POV Continued.

I tossed and turned in my sleep, I sat up and looked over to the side to see Hailee asleep. Why wasn't I able to sleep like she is able to? I got out of bed, and quietly walked over to the door. I opened it and walked out closing it behind me.

I was slightly hungry from Luke taking my apple, which was his apple as he said. I walked down the hallway and down the stairs in my pj's which was a thin sleeved top and my pj bottoms that were basically short but covered my privates.

I stepped onto the laminate floor, "shit it's cold" and quickly hurried into the kitchen to see Ashton sat at the table. "Ashton, why you up?" I ask walking over to the table and sitting down and grabbing another apple to eat this time to myself without Luke taking it. "couldn't sleep again, thinking about how I messed up with sammy" I frowned, "Ash, you just gotta have hope, you know what they say if two people are meant to be together they will find their way back to each other " I say, he looked at me.

" I know but it's hard, I really miss her. Anyway, changing topic what are you doing up? " he asked me. "one, I couldn't sleep. Two, I was hungry because I grabbed an apple before going up to bed and Luke stole it and it ended up with Luke kissing my cheek" I say then bit into the apple.

"and three?" he then asked. I shrugged my shoulders as I chewed. " i'm a little confused "I say placing my apple on the table. "about what?" Ashton asked me. "my feelings" I say honestly. "please don't tell me you still have feelings for Calum" he said, i shook my head rapidly. "no no, I'm over Calum definately." I say, Ashton nodded his head a little. "so what do you mean you're confused about your feelings exactly?"

I picked up my apple and looked at it. " my feelings towards Luke" I say and took a bite out of my apple. Ashton soon grabbed it and took a bite. What is it with the boys taking my food? No sorry, I mean Luke's food which I took which Ashton then took off me.

"how can you be confused you either still like him or you don't, simple as that" Ashton said looking at me. " ugh it doesn't matter it's probably because I'm tired and can't think properly" I say standing up. "night ash" I say, I heard him say a quick goodnight before I walked out of the kitchen and back up the stairs.

I walked back over to the door that I was sharing a room with Hailee but I stopped turning the handle and turned back around and walked towards Luke's room. His door was slightly open, I pushed it open a little more and slided through the gap not wanting to wake him up.

As I got through I saw Luke actually wasn't asleep, he was sat up in bed looking on his phone. I walked over to his bed, he hadn't noticed me yet as I continued walking. I crawled onto his bed, making the bed go down. He then noticed me, he raised his eyebrow at me. "amy, what you doing?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I," I went to say something but I didn't know what to say, since when did Luke make so speechless?

He raised his eyebrow at me, "don't tell me I've made you speechless" he said grinning. I bit my lip, "right just a little" I say, he placed his phone down. "you look like you want to tell me something, what's on your mind?" he asks me, pulling me closer to him. I laid my head down next to his and got under his covers. I fiddled with my fingers, I could sense Luke staring at me. "I know that you slept with Sammy when I was in Ibiza" I started saying, he sighed. "amz-" "no, I truly understand why but I don't want to keep things from you Luke. Remember me and you had no secrets. Well, when I was in Ibiza," I said, looking at him.

He started to play with my hair as he was looking at me. "you enjoyed it there I'm guessing. I think I know what you're trying to tell me" he says, "what's that?"I ask. "I saw your instagram pictures amz. I know you got really close with one of them and that's alright" he says, giving me a little smile."really?" I asked, he nodded. "yeah we were broke up so it doesn't matter" he says. "I know I just wanted to let you know that's all" I say.

It went silent till Luke asked a question, "so how good was he in bed?" I looked at him. "you really want to know?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "yep" he said popping the P. "well he was, really really good, I would say better than you" I joked. He laughed. "do I have to show you whose better?" he asked while grinning. "your not that lucky to get in my pants that easily hemmings, you gotta work harder than that" I say and kissed his cheek before getting out of his bed.

"is that a challenge? " he asked, I turned to look at him to see him smiling. "no, just saying. Goodnight Luke" I say turning back around and opening his door and walking out closing the door behind myself.

"back to Luke huh?" I looked up to see Calum leaning against the wall. "I was talking to him" I say crossing my arms. "you could have easily spoken to him in the morning" he said copying my actions and folded his arms. I rolled my eyes, "calum who I sleep with has nothing to do with you, and besides I haven't slept with Luke" I say again. I went to walk past him but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him, he looked sad. "I heard what you said to Ashton" he said somewhat sounding heart broken.

"Calum what I said to Ashton's true and I don't get why your still acting like this you have Hailee now let me go" I say, pulling my hand from his. "but that's what I did was wrong-" "Calum we aren't doing this, you can't keep saying this shit, now and again. It's not nice as you keep messing with my head. You have Hailee, Hailee who's asleep in there who now is a very close friend to me" I say annoyed. I then ignored him after that as he said something, I opened the door to the room I was sharing with Hailee and walked in. I walked over and got back into bed.

I closed my eyes to go to sleep, when my covers lifted up and I was joined by someone, they wrapped their arm around my body and started to spoon me. If it was Calum I wasn't going to be very happy as he would be pushing his luck as his girlfriend was in the same room. "man I've missed cuddling you" I recognises the voice, Luke. "what are you doing?" I ask. "I just want to cuddle" he said and then I felt his head in my neck.

I fell asleep while being cuddled by Luke.

An. Stay tuned for Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings to write next.

We have a little amy and Luke action a tiny tiny bit! #lamy.

What the hell is Calum playing at! He has sammy for heaven sakes.

Will Amy and Luke get together soon I wonder, or is Luke going to have to try hard to get back with her.

When will Ashton find out about Sammy and Brad?

Stay tuned.

AMY, @Imaginethosevamps