Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?

*2Weeks Later- Beach* 

Sammy POV
I smiled at Amy and Luke being cute splashing water to each other, kissing and cuddling..aww Im so jealous.

I sigh putting my sunnies on then laid down, I felt someone nudge me and it was Michael "You can fix yours you know that right?" I turn to him "What you on about?" I ask getting sunscreen from my bag actually Amy's bag. Shhh I'm lazy to carry my own bag cause usually Ash-me and it's so heavy.

He sighs "I know you like him" he said, I got up "Who?" I ask confused putting the sunscreen in the bag. Michael stood up and lift me up, I squeal "Dumb ass put me down!" I hit his back hard. He put me down facing him "I fucking hate you" I glare at him. He smirk "You love me baby cousin" he said walking away. I flip my finger at him and he chuckles.

I walk backwards looking at the sand and I hit something hard, I look up turning around and it was Ashton he is smiling at me "Hey Sam" he greets me. I smile back "Hi Ashton, I thought you were with the gang?" I ask. He shook his head "Nah got bored" he said, I nod "Cool"

Ashton put his hands on his pockets "So would like to get ic-" I interrupt "Love too" I smile and he smile back "Sweet, let's go?" He ask and I nod. We walk towards the ice cream shop.

Amy POV
I nudge Luke, he looks me "What's up babe?" I point at Sammy and Ashton, he smirk then nudge at Calum making everyone else look at us "What's up?" He ask. Luke points at Sammy and Ashton. Everyone smirk, Michael spoke up "You're welcome guys" he smiles widely.

I point at him "Good job mate" everyone nods and Michael waves his hand "As long they get together I'm happy" he said and we nod agreeing with him. Hailee squeals "Imagine they get together again? They will be happy and all cute again" she smiles. We nod "They are good together" Calum says, Luke click his fingers "Youre so right mate" he said giving Calum hi-5 and he returns.

I sigh "We can just hope for it" everyone nods.

*Couple Hours Later- Starbucks*
Ashton POV
I smile at Sammy and she smiles back "This is fun" she says and I nod "I agree a dat-hang out together like we used to do" I said sipping on my drink and she nods picking up her drink "This is more fun just you and me" she sips.

I smile "I love you Sammy" I said, she put her drink and looks down "I can't" she whisper, I look down "I'm sorry we can just be friends for a little while I can wait" I mumble. She reach for my hand "I would love to be back with you Ashton but..." she pause. Sammy takes a deep breath and I look up shaking my head "It's okay I can wait" I said with weak smile.

Sammy gave a small smile "Thank you sorry again" she says. I shake my head "It's okay I'm glad you're still in my life after everything" I said taking her hand. She nods "Same here Ashton I'm glad you're still here for me" she says and kiss my cheek. I blushed "Anytime" she giggles "Cutie" I blush even more and she continues to giggles.

*Few Minutes Later- Home*
Amy POV
I nudge Sammy and she looks at me "What's up? She ask. I point upstairs and she nods then grabs Hailee's hand, Calum frown "Hey! My girlfriend" Sammy flip her finger him and grabs a pillow from the couch then threw it at him. He let out an 'Ouch' the boys and us girls laughs and says 'Ooh' Sammy smirks "Suck it up princess" she says dragging us to upstairs.

We reach the room, Hailee close the door behind her since she's the last one to come in. Amy spoke up"So?" Hailee nods "Is it?" I laugh "What's going on?" I ask. Amy sigh "You and Ashton?" Hailee nods "Is it official again?" She ask excitedly. Amy and Hailee leans in waiting for my response. I shake my head "Nope I'm sorry" The girls hugs me "It's okay maybe you're just not ready yet" Hailee said and Amy nods "Don't worry everything will go back to normal in the right time" she said.

Ashton POV
Oh so there no chance for Sammy and I to be together, I continue to walk towards my room and close it behind me then lay down on my bed and put my pillow on top of my face. She probably doesn't love me anymore. I don't blame her to be honest I broke all my promise.

Maybe it's better this way between Sammy and I for a while.....

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry the long wait for my part I'm truly sorry I was just so busy with Finals and stressing out so much but I'm back so enjoy this chapter.

Stay cool and keep smiling

Mary Anne :)