Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent

*Couple Days Later: Living Room*
Michael POV
I bit my lip and pacing up and down the living room. I ruffled my hair messily and I sighed continuing to pace even faster, and when I'm about to turn back, I felt something fucking hard hit my shoulder and it was a music stereo remote. I turn to the side to see who it was and guess who it was....that's right Sammy!

She's smirking, I death glared at her "What the fuck you want?" I rolled my eyes, she cleared her throat "Just fucking ask Emilia out!" She shouted, my eyes widens and Immediately lunged over the couch covering her mouth "Fuck Sammy, Emilia is here" I gritted through my teeth. Sammy rolled her eyes "Chillax, she's not here.
Amy and Hailee took her for shopping" she said once she removed my hand.

I nodded wiping my hand on her shirt "Why did you come with your girlies?" Sammy shrugged "Not in the mood" I made a fake dramatic gasp "Am I hearing it correctly? Sammy J Clifford Ball not in the mood for some shopping?" Sammy flip her finger "Why so shocked?" I  put my hand on my chest "Cause my cousin loves shopping" I said still in fake shock tone. Sammy slapped me on the face playfully "Just fucking ask her out, grow some balls faggot" she stood up and headed to front door opening it.

I looked at her "I will grow some balls" I smiled and she smiled back "Good" she steps outside, I stood up "Where are you going?" Sammy pointed outside "Imma join the girls for shopping then hang out with Tristan" she said and I nodded then pointed at her "Don't you dare Emilia!" Sammy waved her hand "Yeah yeah! Invite the boys over if you want, have fun dork!" She shouted closed the door.

I shook my head chuckled "Oh Sammy" I said pulling out my phone to invite the boys over, also message Ashton, Taylor and Dylan going with the plan or invite them over as well.

*Couple Hours Later: Shopping Centre*
Amy POV
I linked arms with Sammy and she smiled "Hey Bae, should we go to H&M?" She asked and I nodded linking arms with Hailee and Emilia did the same with Sammy's free arm "I need a new cardigan" Emilia said and we nodded, Hailee spoke up "I need new shorts and shirts" we nodded "I want food" Sammy whined making us laugh.

I shook my head "You and Michael always wants to eat and you just ate Sammy" the two girls giggled, Sammy shrugged "But that was ages ago! I wanna eat!" She continued to whine. I shook my head and rolled my eyes "Let's go get some Maccas then we can head to H&M" Sammy cheered dragging Hailee, I and Emilia towards the Food Court making us laughed.

We walked towards the tables while Hailee and Emilia go ordered some Maccas, Sammy turns to me with huge smile "What's with the smile?" I flicked my hair back, she smiled more "Michael has a crush on Emilia and he will ask her out anytime soon" I smiled widely "Really? My gosh when?" I asked excitedly. Sammy shrugged "I don't know, Michael is a pussy" I laughed and nodding.

*Night Time: Michael's Room*
Michael POV
I bit my lip "Sammy, how do I ask her out?" Pacing backwards and forwards, Sammy sighed "What if you treat her special an-" I interrupted "Special how?" I ruffled my hair messily and Sammy rolled her eyes "I wasn't done ya dork!" She threw a pillow towards me and hit my face.

I frowned "Okay, I'm sorry continue" she nodded rolling her eyes "Continuation of what I was say was that treat Emilia special and once she starts asking questions about the lovely gesture..." She pause giving me anxiety "What's next?!" I asked with angst tone, Sammy smiled widely "Kiss her and then pull away by asking her out straightway" I nodded unsurely "Is that going to work?" I asked and Sammy stood up with sighed "Yes my emo dork cousin" she said placing two hand on my shoulder.

I removed it "What if it doesn't work?!" I starting to pace again, Sammy grabs my arm stopping me from pacing turning me towards her "Chillax! She will go out with you and the advice I gave you will work" she smiled and I nodded "Wait- how did you know?" I asked confused.

Sammy sighed "Calum and Luke were just like you before when they were trying to ask their lil crushes, I suggested the same thing and it worked cause Luke got Amy and Calum got Bronte" she smiled and I nodded with small smile "Calum was whipped over Bronte during High School" I chuckled and she joined in. (A/N: Bronte was Calum's first girlfriend and first for everything).

Sammy sighed "So the plan will work and you should start it tomorrow" she said and I nodded "Help me though?" I plead and she rolled her eyes "You owe a strawberry and cream frappe and caramel slice" I nodded happily and hugged her "Thank you! Love you Sammy!" I said happily.

She hugged back then pulled away "Okay, one rule between you and me starting now on" I looked at confused "What do you mean?" I asked, she points her finger at me "Don't hug me without my consent" she said. I nodded confused "Why?" I scratched my head "You will spread your dorky shit on me" she said heading towards the door, opening it wide, I chuckled "Alright deal and thank you" I smiled at her.

Sammy smiled and nodded then headed outside closing the door behind her. I smiled happily and laid down on my bed smiling like an idiot and closed my eyes.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the so late update. I'm quite busy with Uni stuff but don't worry it's almost done! Woo! Anyways stay tuned with Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

Stay positive and smile

- Mary Anne :)