Chapter 22- This Moments

*At The Hospital: Midnight, Central Coast*
Ashton POV
I touch the door handle taking a deep breath and cleared my throat, I sighed and open the door. I saw Sammy look so lifeless with a lot of cords sticking onto her, and Amy, Calum, Hailee, Luke and Michael was there...hmm where Connor and the boys mostly Tristan...he's the boyfriend yet not here..nice boyfriend!

Amy noticed me, she smiled at me then others turn around and saw me then smiled at me as well "Well, Ashton we are just gonna go outside so you can have your own moment alone with Sammy" Amy said with small smile and others nodded with small smiles, and I nodded with small smile as well.

They all headed outside, Amy pats my shoulder "Ash, be strong for Sammy" she said wiping her tears and I nodded pulling her into a hug "Thank you and be strong as well along with the others Amz" I said rubbing her back slowly. She pulls away and nods "I'm giving you your time with Sammy now" she says heading outside then closing it behind her quietly.

I turn back around to see Sammy and a tear slips out of my eye then burst into tears, I walk towards her and sat down on the chair, I wiped my tears chuckling "Oh wow Sammy, I never thought I will see you in this place again...I swore to myself I will keep you safe and get you out of danger..." I sniffled and chuckle "Yet I failed to that...wow! I'm an asshole who can't keep his promises" I sob, I wiped my tears.

I sniffled and grab Sammy's hand then squeeze it "I'm sorry Sammy, I truly am..please wake up soon baby" I plead squeezing her hand and sniffled, I wiped my tears again. I took a breath "I love you Sammy, I will always love you" I said standing up, lean in and kiss her lips and my lips stay on hers for good 5 seconds. I pull away wiping my tears and sniffled "I'm going now Sammy, I will see you soon" I let go of her hand and headed towards the door.

I walk out and close the door behind me quietly, I saw the gang outside and they didn't see me at all. I bit my lip and walk away looking down with tears going down my cheeks. I continued to walk out of the Hospital til I heard my name being called, I turn around and it was Amy.

She mess her hair and sniffled "Where are you going?" She asked and I sighed "I'm leaving and I'm going to go back to Richmond cause I keep hurting Sammy and I don't want to do that anymore" Amy shakes her head "Ashton, you're not hurting Sammy alright" she said walking closer to me.

I bit my lip "I am hurting by causing a lot of drama in her life...I wish I didn't even meet her so I wouldn't fuck up her life" I whispered the last words yet Amy managed to hear "You didn't fuck up her life Ashton, you made it better cause I never seen Sammy this happy when she was with Dylan and other past boyfriends" she half smiled.

I nodded "That's good hear but I'm still leaving Central Coast and going to Richmond where my family is which is in Sydney" I said turning away from her then head down the stairs, I feel someone touch my shoulder "Just promise to come back when she wakes up" I nodded "I will Amy, farewell my good best girl mate" I continued to head out the Hospital.

*3 Weeks Later*
Third Person POV
Ever since Ashton left Central Coast, Sammy hasn't woken up and the doctor found more drugs inside her body that hasn't been removed from the previous time. This shocked the gang including Ashton who was informed by Amy and Calum, Ashton was shocked and decided to come back to Central Coast to see Sammy.

Couple days later, Amy flew back to UK because her grandma has cancer, Ashton went back to Sydney right after Amy left to go to UK. Sammy hasn't woken up yet showing signs she's waking up soon.

*2 days Later: Ashton's House- Bedroom*
Ashton POV
I laid down on my bed and close my eyes then sighed as I'm about to doze off to a short nap, I heard my door open and I open my eyes slightly and it was Lauren "What are you doing?" She asked with one hand on hips, I rubbed my eyes "Going to take a nap lil sis" I said yawning slightly closing my eyes.

I felt something hit my face, it was a pillow thrown by Lauren and I slide up "What was that about?" I asked confused and slightly annoyed, she rolled her eyes "I will ask you again, what are you doing?" I sighed "I was about to take a nap I told you that Lauren!" I said annoyed.

Lauren rolled her eyes once more "I'm talking about why you home when you should be with Samantha being supportive and there when she wakes up" she said and I sighed "I went there already and saw her, what did I see?! I saw the girl that I love laying on the bed unconscious!" I shouted in tears. Lauren rush to my side and comforts me "Shh, I'm sorry Ashton and calm down, think of happy thoughts about anything" she coos. I balled my fist "This is all my fault!" She hugs me to calm me down.

Oh shit! I'm having my moments again...self loathing and too much negativity. This started when Sammy found out I was cheating on her with someone else which was Tristan's idea and I hate the fucking guy!

I stood up and threw my lamp making Lauren outside calling mum and Harry for help. I continued to threw shit around in tears and I'm about to grab my laptop to smash it, I step on one of the pieces of the broken lamp. I hiss in pain, I walk backwards and sat down on my bed then saw the bottom of my foot is bleeding and I continue to hiss in pain closing my eyes with tears running down my cheeks.

A/N: Hey everyone!! I'm sorry for the delay chapter update :( I'm busy with Uni stuff so don't worry cause now I finished my part and sorry if it's slightly sad...didn't have a good week but I'm better now so enjoy this part! :D

Stay tuned for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps :)

Will Sammy wake up soon? I hope so!

I wonder what will happen to the next chapter? Hmm I wouldn't know cause Amy's in charge now XD

Stay cool, positive and smile :)

- Mary Anne :)