Chapter 17- Except Sex!

Emilia's POV.

They couldn't be serious, I wasn't doing that. "i'm not doing it" I say crossing my arms and refusing to do so. "it's only a Jet Ski Emilia" Calum said rolling his eyes at me. "well I don't care if it's just a jet ski I'm not going on one of those. I might fall off and drown" I say, a little dramatically. "Trust me girl you won't drown and besides you can have Michael on yours with you" Sammy said smiling at me.

I looked at the others then to Amy who was already fastening the jacket you have to wear when going jet skiing. "how can you want to go on that" I say to her. " it's just something we loved doing" She said happily. "I mean if you want to stay here, I'll stay with you but I would rather be on a jet sky" Michael said to me.

After thinking about it I agreed. "fine fine" I say making the others cheer. I went and got changed, taking off my clothes leaving me in my bikini. I placed my clothes into a locker like the others did.

"right let's go" I said walking towards the others. "jacket" Michael said handing it to me, I placed it on my arms zipping it up. "let's go jet skiing!" Sammy yelled and all of us ran to the sea and got onto the jet ski's, in pairs.

Hailee and Calum, Amy and Luke. Taylor went with Michael leaving me disappointed, I ended up with Dylan. Sammy had her own one. "you don't have to go with me if you don't want too" he said as he started up the jetski. "no it's fine, I just thought I would end up with someone else that's all" I say sighing a little. "yeah well you don't always get what you want but with me at least we can have some fun, right?" he turned his head to look at me. I nodded my head and smiled. "yeah" and with that he sped off, the jet ski going fast along the water going left and right, making me hold onto Dylan and screaming out loud.

Amy's POV
It was a lot of fun jet skiing like the many times before everyone was having fun including Emilia, I think she was a little disappointed that she ended up with Dylan instead of Michael. She really liked Michael and yet not one of them has made a move. Mine, Sammy's and Calum's jet ski's kept going in and out of eachothers, splashing eachother with the water. "eww that went in my mouth" Hailee said in disgust. "that's not the only thing that goes in your mouth babe!" Sammy yelled to her, making us all laugh and Hailee placed her face onto Calum's back in embarrassment. "it's nothing to be embarrassed about babe, the girls have done it too" Calum said looking at Sammy and I.

I gasped, "I don't know what your talking about" I say innocently. "don't play innocent babe we all know that your one of the most not so innocent girls here!" Hailee said, I nodded my head. "sometimes it's a good thing right Luke?" I said tilting my head to look at him. "yes babe, it is" he leaned forward and kissed me before I went back to steering.

We had a little more fun on the jet ski's before getting off them and changing back into our clothes and getting dry.

*after changing*
Sammy's POV.

We had some real good fun today and we were all heading towards McDonald's because you know, no one can beat a maccas. "you can't beat a McDonald's from the uk" Emilia said. "mhm nothing beats a maccas girl wherever you get it from" I say making the others nod their heads. "nothing beats pizza though sammy" Michael said, the boys nodding their heads. "agreed nothing beats pizza" Luke said agreeing wrapping his arm around Amy's waist.

I smiled at them, I was so glad they were actually alright now and we're stronger than ever. I also was told earlier that before they came to the UK that Amy and Luke had finally moved into their apartment. Bet they have some fun ;)

"except for sex!" Dylan pointed out, "yesss!" were heard from the rest of us apart from Emilia. "I bet there's better things than sex!" Emilia said making everyone quiet and shake their heads. "trust me when you have sex, you will take that back" Calum said to her. "how do you know I haven't had sex already?" she asked him, eyebrow raised while her arms were crossed. "because your uptight" Calum said. Emilia scoffed. "i'm not uptight" she defended herself. Calum went to speak again but was cut off by amy, "let's continue to maccas shall we, we don't need to know who is and isn't a Virgin here" Amy said to them all but was mainly saying it to Calum.

Calum just grinned at Amy before wrapping his arm around Hailee shoulder and continuing to walk. We all continued walking with silence amongst us as we continued walking to McDonald's eventually we got there, ordered at sat down with our food.

*later that night*

We all sat in my room at my parents house talking about some of the memories. I couldn't forget about how Ashton was back in Australia and everyone else was here making me feel slightly bad but after all he cheated on me with some random girl so it wasn't my fault. Looking round everyone was happy, I saw emilia and Michael laughing together, I wish they would get together going to help them.

An.

Hey guys! Here's the next part hope you enjoyed reading, stay tuned for Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings to write next!

Bye! :)
Amy,@Imaginethosevamps