Chapter 14- Bloody Finger

Third Person POV
Sammy and Ashton are in UK having fun together. They never leave each sides which was hard for Tristan to interrupt their relationship.

Yes Tristan loves Sammy still and he never stopped! James told him to move on latest yet failed....Tristan tried everything until one time he thought of idea which was to hire a girl to seduce Ashton which worked....they broke up!

Tristan was so happy it worked and immediately went straight making a move on Sammy. Which the two are dating now. Amy and the gang wasn't happy with Tristan and they planned to get Ashton and Sammy together again.

Ashton flew back to Australia to plan how to get Sammy back with the gang's help yet Dylan was being a douche himself trying to stop the plan yet for one week then all the sudden he started to help in....what hit him? We will never know!

So the whole gang with Dylan and Taylor flew together to get Sammy and Ashton in one pieces without Sammy knowing. They stayed at Amy's house since there's a lot of spare bedrooms which her mum didn't mind. As well you could say Dylan and Taylor are part of the group now and this time no more tricks and plans about breaking the gang or the two which good!

2 Weeks Later: U.K- Living Room- Morning*
Sammy POV
I got off Tristan's lap to get a drink, he gave me a confused look "Get me one?" He smiled and I nodded with smile then heading towards the Kitchen. I sighed, I grabbed two soft drinks then returned with two glasses and placed them on the coffee table.

I sat down next to Tristan and he wrapped his arm around my waist, I smiled slightly and sighed frowning I miss Ashton....why does he had to cheat? I'm not worth it? But he told me he loves me....that's just full of bullshit! Like if you love som- I felt a kiss placed on my cheek, it turned and it was Tristan smiling at me, I smiled slightly "What are you thinking about?" He asked, I shook my head "Nothing, just us together" I lied and Tristan aww'ed leaning in and kissed me.

I responded back which turned into a heated make out session. Next minute we were butt naked on his bed.

*SMUT ALERT! ENJOY! ;)*
Tristan POV
I hungrily kissed Sammy and she dig her nails on my back, I moaned inserting a finger in her slowly pumping it in and out. Sammy moaned crazily into the kiss making me fasten the pace of my finger and inserted two more finger curling it, she thrust her hips with my fingers.

I removed my fingers off in her pulling away "Open your mouth" she obeyed and I put my fingers in her mouth, she licked it off "You taste sweet right?" I winked and she blushed. I smirked leaning in and crashed my lips back into hers then moved to her collarbone and sucked on her sweet spot making her moan "Tristan" I smirked and licked her skin.

I slowly moved down where her sweet area, I push her legs apart and stuck my tongue on her centre and flicked my tongue up and down. Sammy moaned "More" she begged pushing my head which I obeyed and Sammy moaned my name crazily and I smirked. I wonder if Ashton can make her moaned his name like this before? Pfft no one can except me!

Sammy buckled her hips up while pushing my head more "Don't stop baby, more" she moaned and cum. I licked it all off "You taste so sweet baby girl" I licked my lips with winked, she blushed "I love you Sammy" "I love you too Tristan" I smiled and grabbed a packed of condom from the bedside table and opened it.

I handed her the rubber "I think it's your turn baby" she nodded and grabbed it "I believe it is" she winked and I blushed then moaned in pleasure as she insert in on my length "Uhhh do it again babyy" I moaned and she nodded grabbing me and slide her hand up and down. I threw my head back in pleasure "Fuckkkkkk" she stopped and I looked at her "Thanks baby, now it's my turn" I winked.

She blushed bit her lip, I smirked and pushed her legs apart. I position myself in front her entrance and push myself in half way making us moan together "Holy shit" I looked her "Let's do this!" Sammy giggled "We shall!" I chuckled pushing in deeply making both us moaned again.

I thrust in and out of her making Sammy moved her hips along with mine increasing my pace. I crashed my lips onto her lips and she responded back "Your mine" she moaned in response.

*Couple Minutes Later*
My thrust becoming sloppy and slowly, Sammy pulled her closer "I'm close baby" I nodded "Me too" she nodded "We releas-" I shook my head "I wanna cum in your mouth" I gritted through my teeth, pulling out of her and the rubber off quickly then put my length in her open quickly and released.

Sammy swallowed "I'm going to cum now as well" she said and I lowered myself to her entrance in time she cum and I licked it all up. I swallowed "So good" I winked and she blush. I pecked her lips "I will be back" I stood up and chucked the condom in the bin and return to the bed handing her undies and bra which she gladly took it slipped them on and I mimicked her actions.

I sighed laying back down on the bed "I love you" I pulled her closer, Sammy kissed my chest "I'm tired but I enjoyed it" she yawned then giggled, I chuckled "I will wake you up from dinner" I said and she nodded snuggling against me closed her eyes and I did the same.

*Amy's House in UK: Living Room*
Ashton POV
I lip my lip trying not to cry again, I've been crying since Sammy and I broke up. I swear I will kill Tristan if I see him and I love how he acts like a good mate to me but absolute backstabbing dickhead!

I grab my vodka bottle and skulled the remaining content. I threw the bottle on the smashed into many pieces, I stood up and tried to pick up the broken pieces before Amy and others get pissed with me for drinking again.

As I pick up the pieces, my finger slice open and I winced in pain "Fuck!" I close my eyes and bit my lip "Fucking hell" I shouted, I tried to pick the pieces avoiding to use the bloody finger. My finger fucking hurts! I sat flat on ass and burst into tears sniffling "I want you back Sammy!" I messed my hair with my none injured hand, I sobbed and bit my lip "Fuck!" I shouted loudly.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the slow update, I've been busy with my Uni life and now I'm here just updated a new part! Stay tuned for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

Ashton and Sammy not together!

Fate is testing them really bad, am I right Amy?

Where's the guys? Ashton needs help guys?! Where are youuuu?

Stay Positive!

- Mary Anne :)