Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek

Third Person POV
Sammy landed in UK and immediately called the gang and happy that Amy landed safely to Australia. Ashton and Sammy didn't have the chance to talk to each other, this is because Luke or Calum or Michael or Amy or Haliee hogs the phone to themselves where it got to the point Sammy need have a rest.

After 1 week later, Sammy's parents  set some rules such as:
- Can't go out with any guy friends back in Australia.
- Parents needs to know the guy first before her and the guy go out or just on a date or hang out. Except if dating one of Connor's friends (Brad, James and Tristan) are allowed without permission.
- Connor needs to be with her at all times.
- Stay with Nanna and Poppy in the afternoons with Connor, Tristan, James and Brad.
- Can't stay at parents house, needs to get a place.
- Can't go overseas without permission or there's consequences.

Sammy, gang and the boys weren't happy with the rules. This means Ashton and Sammy can't be together and just be friends. Both of them weren't happy. Yet both tries to move on yet fails.

Couple days, Sammy and Brad started hanging out every day and can't be separated where it got to the point, they started getting together which Connor and other weren't happy yet tries to learn and accept it. Ashton doesn't know anything about Sammy and Brad....poor guy.

2 Weeks Later: UK- Sammy's Flat: Night*
Sammy POV
I walked towards my fridge and grabbed 2 bottles of Coke as well as bags of chips from the cupboard. I grabbed all of them and headed to the Living Room then dumped them on the couch, Brad laughed "You could have asked me for help babe" he said taking my hand and pulled me close to him, I smiled and pecked his lips "I can handle it Brad, thanks for caring though habibi" I said messing his hair.

Brad frowned then smiled "You're actually caring and not creepy lil bitch" he said and I laughed "I told you, I'm different when I'm dating someone than being someone's friend" I smiled and he nods "I like you better when you're not my friend cause you're a bitch to me" he laughed and I smiled "I'm sorry habibi" I ruffling his hair and he frowned then laughed "So what movie?" Brad asked grabbing the remote and switched the Tv to AV mode to connect to Netflicks.

I shrugged shoulders "I have no idea to be honest" I said laying my head on his shoulder, he leaned down and kissed my head "What about Mean Girls?" He asked and I nodded removing my head off his shoulder making Brad laugh putting on Mean Girls.

*Couple Minutes Later*
Brad POV
I kissed Sammy's head and pulled her closer "I love you" I whispered to her ear and she smiled in her sleep. I smiled and my phone vibrated, it was James.

I pulled out my phone and answered it.

Phone Conversation
B: Brad
J: James

J: Hey B-rad. Where are you?

B: I'm at Sammy's. Why?

J: Just wanna gonna ask you if you wanna hang out with me and the boys

B: I would but I can't leave Sammy. But when she wakes up, we will go there together.

J: Sounds cool mate

B: I gotta go, I will wake up Sammy and we will be there soon.

J: See you later then mate.

I hanged up the phone and shoved it in my pocket. I kissed Sammy's head and she smiled fluttering her eyes open "Hey baby" I greeted and she smiled "Hi, who was that?" She asked standing up and headed towards the Kitchen. I mimicked her actions "It was James, he wants to hang out with the boys. So we should go there" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and she nodded "Sure! We can go now" she said pulling out a chocolate bar and energy drink? Weird combination.

We both headed to the door and locked it behind us. Sammy unlocked my car and we both hopped inside then drove off to James' flat singing along to the radio laughing.

*Back In Australia: Beach- Afternoon*
Amy POV
I lay down on my towel and popped my sunnies on sighing "I miss my bitch" I said and Haliee hummed in agreement "Me too. This girl group thing doesn't work without Sammy" she said popping her sunnies on as well laying on her back.

Michael comes towards us with a chocolate frappe with Ashton next to him with Carmel Frappe "What? You guys got Starbucks and didn't tell us?" I said in shocked sliding up and Hailee nods "Rude!" She crossed her arms sliding up as well. They shrugged "You girls could have called or text us to get you one" Ashton sips on his drink and Michael nods.

I rolled my eyes "We would if we knew Ashton" and Hailee nods again, Ashton rolled his eyes and continued to drink his frappe. Hailee made confused face "Where's Luke and Calum?" She asked and we shrugged then Michael pointed at something, it was the two we were looking for and they were at the shore playing with a sand? Wow!

We laughed and chatted about random stuff. I miss my best friend! It sucks she can't go home and date Ashton....

*Couple Hours Later: Luke's House*
I yawned after we watched a movie, I messed my hair "Oh my gosh. I'm going to bed. I'm tired!" I said standing up and Hailee nods mimicking my action. Michael burps out of nowhere "Sorry guy, it's has be released to the air" he cheekily smiled, Ashton punched him "Air? You mean the air I'm breathing? Dude! You burped towards my face" he said with disgust face and we laughed while Michael shrugs.

We all spread out and headed to go do our business. I'm heading towards the Kitchen to grab an apple. I walked towards the sink and washed it then took a bite from it. All of the sudden I saw my apple taken away from my grasp, I turned around and saw Luke smiling at me. I raised my eyebrow "Give me back my apple you shit head" I hold out my hand and he shook his head "Nope, but beg Amy and I might consider it" he said with smirk.

I laughed "No! It's my apple" I whined, Luke shook his head "It's my apple cause this is my house so everything is mine" he said walking away and kissed my cheek which shocked me. I turned around and followed him "Did you just kiss my cheek?" I asked still in shock.

Luke turns around and nods "I sure did babe" he said with smirk, I bit my lip "Why? Don't you love Sammy?" I asked hands on hips, he nods slightly "I do but don't worry about what happened sweet cheeks" he said chuckling heading upstairs with my apple. I'm left in shocked and confused. I shrugged it off shaking my head "I'm only dreaming and need sleep" I said to myself and headed upstairs.

Luke popped up out of nowhere "It's not a dream baby, it happened" he said chuckling then disappeared from the hallway. I shook my head and sighed "I'm just tired and seeing things, I'm going to bed" I said heading towards the bathroom then went inside me and Hailee's room then laid down cuddling against the blanket and Hailee and Sammy as well if she was here....miss my girl bitch!

A/N: My first chapter for this sequel and sorry for the delay update! Been busy with Uni stuff but I will try and update as quick and efficient as I can with Amy. Thanks for reading Summertime Sadness, we really appreciate it! So thank you :3

So Sammy is with Brad? Uhm....okay! So their ship name would be #Brammy
I love #Sashton better!! <3

Ashton doesn't know anything about the Brad and Sammy relationship.

Luke kissed Amy's cheek? Hmmm.... #Lamy action :3 cute!

I wonder what will happen next? Amy @imaginethosevamps knows! She's writing next! :3 :)

Stay positive, happy, smile and dance like no one is watching :)

Peace out! Stay turned for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

- Mary Anne :)