Chapter 58- Separate Ways

Third Person POV:

Have you ever felt pain?

Have you ever felt like your heart was breaking into two pieces?

Two pieces that separate unevenly, falling apart and falling in two different directions.

Heartbreak the perfect way to describe the feeling one feels when you find out news that changes your life, heartbreak happens to many people all around the world all the time- everyone's heart breaks for many different reasons and by different individuals.

The only problem is you can't stop heartbreak from happening as it's part of life and something everyone goes through at some stage during their lives. However, for Ashton, he was already facing the dreaded heartbreak because the girl he loved moved to South Korea with her family and to get married to a Korean guy called Jeon Jungkook. He wouldn't be alone because someone out there would be going through the same thing as him, someone else would have their heartbreaking into two pieces sooner or later. Ashton only had to remember he wasn't alone and wouldn't face it alone either not when he had his friends by his side to try to cheer him up and put a smile back on his face. 

Amy's POV:

I looked at the text message I had back from Sammy after I stepped outside of Luke's hospital room to send her a quick message to inform her that Luke was now awake especially as she was moving to Korea today because her family wanted to live there and she was having an arranged marriage to a Korean guy called Jeon Jungkook whoever he was. 

Everyone else was outside here while Luke spent time with his family despite his protests of wanting his friends and me in there, his parents and brothers wanted some alone time with Luke which was understandable seeing as he's been unconscious for around six to seven months.

" I still can't get over how she's gone to Korea to marry someone she doesn't even love, who does that? She's really hurt Ashton" Taylor said breaking the silence that fell between us all. I turned to look at her. "funny coming from a girl that hurt him even more many years ago, or have you forgotten what you did to him, huh?" I asked her. She shook her head, "of course I haven't but she's hurt him" She said I rolled my eyes at her and looked back down at my phone as it went off indicating I had a new text message. 

"Everyone makes mistakes and obviously Sammy has a reason for doing what she did. It's happened so all we can do now is be here for Ashton and support him when he needs supporting and we're here for Luke he's just woke up after being unconscious for months. I personally think they're our main priority right now" Michael said trying to take the heat away from his girlfriend's case of foot in mouth disease.

"Is that Sammy, Amz?" Calum asked me, I nodded my head. "Yeah, it is" I reply while reading the message out loud to the others. "That's good despite everything her happiness is the main thing," Hailee said speaking up. I nodded my head in agreement, "yeah it is, everyone deserves to be happy" I say and look at Justin with a smile as he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. 

"Talking about being happy, when are you going to tell Luke about you two being together?" Calum asked his eyes glazing over the pair of us before looking back towards Luke's room. "He needs to know" Calum then added. A sigh escaped my lips, " I know he does, but he's just awakened after that accident and now he's going to find out one of his best friends has moved to Korea, the other is heartbroken and I'm not single. It's going to blow his mind and he's going to hit the fan" I say knowing Luke so well, he couldn't deal with too many changes or finding out at the same time. He's going to be overloaded with information and I know he won't be able to deal with it properly or calmly.