Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun

Morning: Amy and Luke's apartment*
Amy POV
I stretch my arms, head to the bathroom to freshen up. After I freshen up. I walk up to the closet and pick a cute crop top and white ripped jeans. I got dressed then put on my converse and headed downstairs.

I head towards the kitchen and saw Luke failing at cooking his breakfast. I laugh "Mate, why waste your time making breakfast when you can buy some outside" I wink. Luke looks up "Cause I don't have enough money on me at the moment" he looks down ashamed. I sigh walking towards him, I turn off the stove.

Luke whine "Why have you don-" I shh him. He shuts up and looks at me."I will shout you just today" I said. He smiles "Aw, thanks, Amy. I really appreciate it" he said with huge smile. I wave my hand "Don't mention it. Now get dress then we will visit Sammy and see if she gonna get out of the Hospital today" I said and he nods "Yeah sure. I will be back" he shouts heading upstairs.

*Couple Minutes Later* SEMI SMUT ;)
Luke pounds into me fast and hard. I moan "Shit Luke, faster baby" he obeys quickening his pace, making my eyes close and I bit my lip. Luke crashes his lips onto mine and kisses me roughly biting my lip as hard as he could making me go nuts. He wraps my legs around his waist to get a better angle to pound into me and puts his arms up to the headboard of the bed.

Luke moans "Oooh fuck yeah! That's even fucking better" as he rides in and out of me in a quick and rough pace. After  a couple of  minutes he leans down and crashes his lips onto mine "We release in 3 baby" he mumbles through  the kiss. I moan in response and I felt him release and I copied his action.

Luke continues to kiss me and I respond back. I flip us over and he smirks. "Taking charge now?" He winks. I nod with a wink, I slowly rock my hips making him groan and curse "Fuck...shit baby faster" I didn't obey and continued with my chosen pace. He bit his lip "Fuckin tease! Fuck baby" he curses loudly.

*Few Minutes Later*
I pull off him  not letting him finish off. I grab my clothes and Luke got up and copied me "What happened, babe?" He asks slipping on his boxers. I shook my head "This is a mistake" I said as put on my clothes. He shakes his head "It's not if we both love each other Amz" he rubs my arm.

I push him off "It's not right!" I shout. He looks at me confused "What's not right? Amy, we love each other so it's the right thing to do. Expressing our love for each oth-" I slap him. Luke looked at me in horror "I can't fucking love you if you can't make up your fuckin bloody fickle mind!" I shout.

He sighs "Amy, I want you and just you. I prom-" I cut him off "Oh yeah? How many bloody times have you said that?" I pause, he looks down. I let out a small sarcastic laugh "Bloody a lot of times Luke. It hurts that you chase my best friend when I'm not fucking around! Luke do I even mean anything to you?" I ask with tears starting to form at the corner of my eyes.

He  was about to speak and I shook my head "Let me finish. Luke, does this relationship even mean something to you or am I just a toy you can use whenever you want? Cause Luke, I'm fucking tired of your shit! I forgive you and love you again. I can't do that anymore. I'm sorry, it's definitely over. I don't want to keep going round in circles with you." I said leaving the room.

I head outside of the apartment and hop into the elevator. I press 'G' for ground floor. I slide down  the metal walls of the elevator and burst into tears. I put my head down on my lap and continued to cry.

Luke POV
"She left me,"  I shout angrily. I grab anything I can and chuck it at the wall. I mess my hair and burst into tears sitting down on the carpet floor "FUCK" I shout. I put my hands on top of my head while biting my lip "My god!" I continue to shout. " I'm so fucked up!"

*Couple Hours Later: Sammy's Hospital Room*
Sammy POV
Ashton and I comforted Amy since she's been crying  since she got here. Ashton and I been trying to get her to talk yet all we kept getting  from her is sobs, mumbles and definitely more tears. Ashton looks at me mouthing 'Help me' I shrug my shoulder mouthing back 'I don't know how' and we both sighs.