Chapter 4- What Happened?

*UK: Morning*
Sammy POV
I sat down outside on the lawn and sighed, I crossed my legs and looked at the neighbourhood "My life" I said to myself sighing, I felt someone put their arms around me and kissed my shoulder. I smiled and turn to my side "Hey babe" I greeted Brad and he smiled "What you doing out here?" He asked tucking a strand of hair off my face.

I shrugged "Oh I just wanna think" I said and he sighed "You miss your mates back home?" He said rubbing my arm up and down, I nodded "I miss my best friends" I wiped my tears. Brad pulled me closer "You can go back and reunite with them then the boys and I will cover for you" he said and I smiled pulling away "Thank you so much!" I said standing up and Brad chuckled.

He stood up "Anything for my baby" he said pecked my lips, I hugged him once more and he returned it "Let's get you a plane ticket" he said pulling away and intertwined our fingers then headed inside the house. I let got Brad's hand and ran to Connor "Bro, come to Australia with me" I said excitedly, Connor looked at Brad who's smiling then return his gaze back to me "I'm in sis, let's go get the plane tickets" he nodded excitedly dragging me to the Kitchen where the other boys.

*Australia: Club*
Amy POV
I grabbed my strawberry flavoured vodka and took a sip "Hailee!" I shouted and she turned around "What up Amy?" She asked sipping on her watermelon flavoured vodka. I smiled "Dance with me bitch" Hailee nodded dragging me to the dance floor joining the drunk ass Michael, Luke, Calum while Ashton is still sober as he decided to be the driver.

*Couple Minutes Later: Disabled Toilets*
I pushed the guy against the wall and smashed my lips into his rough ones and he responded wrapping his arms around me pulling me close to him harshly making me moaned. I took off his shirt and threw it on the floor, he did the same with my shirt and eyed at my chest which somehow made me giggled "Take a picture, it last longer" I cheekily said.

The guy blushed and crashed his lips back to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped my legs around his torso. Before I know it, I'm in a room naked with the guy on top of me.

*Next Morning*
I woke up yawning and stretched my arms. I opened my eyes, looked around and realised I'm not in my room. My eyes widens and I cursed under my breath "Shit" and I slowly turned to my side and my eyes widen again "Shit!" I shouted and the guy woke up in horror. Oh my Lord! This is not happening!

A/N: Cliffhanger! ;)

Hello earthlings! Sorry about the long wait for this part, I'm busy with Uni anyways! Thank you for waiting! Stay tuned with Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

Sammy and Connor are going home?! Yay! #SashtonFTW

I wonder who's the guy next to Amy?
Was it Luke? Michael? Calum? Ashton? Peter Pan? Newt or Thomas from Maze Runner? I wish haha

Lol, ignore the Peter Pan and Newt or Thomas from Maze Runner part XD

Speaking of Thomas and Newt from Maze Runner! Death Cure comes out in 2017! Sorry I'm just a massive Maze Runner fan! :)

Stay positive, cool and be open minded!

-Mary Anne :)