Chapter 10- On The Next Flight

*1 Week Later- Living Room: Night*
Sammy POV
I threw a pillow at Michael, he groaned "What do you want?" He glared at me. A smirk grew upon my lips and he looked at me worried "I don't like that look Sammy, what are you smirking about?" He points at me, I scoot closer to him and sling my arm over his shoulder "You like Amy's cousin?" I wiggled my eyebrow.

Michael blushed, I laughed making me call out for Ashton, Calum and Amy who came running out of the kitchen. They all looked at me worried "What happened?" Calum asked and others nodded, Ashton sat down next to me and I smiled then Ashton smiled back leaning in and pecked my lips.

I blushed and he's about to lean in until we heard throats cleared, it was Amy and the boys rolled their eyes "What's up?" Ashton asked pulling me closer. I pointed at Michael "Little coloured-haired freak likes Amy's cousin!" everyone cheered and Michael flip us off "So what if I do! She doesn't like me anyways" he crossed his arm, Amy sighed "Negative" Michael looked at her confused "Negative? What do you mean?" Amy wiggled her eyebrows "My cousin likes you Michael, she told me, Hailee and Sammy" making him blushed.

We laughed and aww'ed at Michael. I patted his shoulder "Go get her Clifford" I smiled and others nodded, Amy points at Michael "Hurt her, I will not hesitate to chop your balls off" she threats and I nodded "Count me in Amz, so careful Clifford" I smirked. Hailee raised her hand up and smirked "So do I!" Luke, Calum and I Ohhh'ed in response.

Michael nodded then looked at me "What's with you calling me Clifford? You're Clifford as well Samantha Jade Clifford" he points out, I shook my head "I'm not a Clifford anymore, I'm Sammy J Ball" I argue. Michael open his mouth until Amy interrupted "I swear to the heavens, I will kill you guys if you don't shut up or stop fighting" making the boys laughed.

Michael and I crossed our arms, Amy smiled "Good! Anyways Michael, I'm serious" she pointed her finger at him and Michael nodded "I won't! I promise" he said with smile. Amy and I nodded with smile "Alright! I'm starving!" I shouted standing up. Ashton mimicked my action "Me too baby, who else?" He looked at Amy, Luke and Michael who nodded.

I clapped my hands together "Alright, where should we go?" I looked at everyone, they shrugged until Luke shouted "MACCAS!" We all nodded "Maccas it is!" Ashton smiled. Amy pulled out her phone "I'm will text Calum, Haliee and Emilla" she hip bumped Michael with wink making us laughed. Michael put his finger up at her, Amy smiled "Thanks mate!" shoving her phone back to her pocket.

*Couple Minutes Later: Maccas*
Ashton POV
I reached for my frozen coke until I saw a hand reaching for the drink and it was Sammy who grabbed it quickly and I groaned "Sammyyyy" I whined and she giggled "Too slow Ash" she sips on the drink happily.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah" Sammy aww'ed placing the drink down "It's okay, you can have the drink back" she said in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes taking the drink and sipped. Sammy hugged me from the side making me wrapped my arms around her "I love you" she smiled "I love you too Ashton" I smiled and blushed.

I'm about to open my mouth until Amy interrupted "Stop being cute!" She said leaning her head on Luke's shoulder while drinking on her frozen raspberry Fanta. Hailee nodded "We are still here, don't forget" as she took a hand full of chips, Sammy and I rolled our eyes "Jealous people" I muttered under my breath making Sammy nodded giggling.

Michael is about to speak until Luke interrupted it "Fuck!" Everyone looked at him, Amy placed her hand on his shoulder "What happened babe?" Luke looked at her confused "Huh?" We looked at him "Mate, you said 'Fuck!' really loud" Calum said grabbing his drink. Luke blushed clicked off his phone, Sammy stood up and sling her arm around his shoulder "Does it involve that thing?" She giggled, Luke nodded "Yeah is it!" He chuckled making all of us confused.

Amy clapped her hands all of the sudden "Ohh that thing about that thing?" Sammy and Luke nodded then stopped "Are you talking about what Luke and I on about?" Sammy asked, Amy shrugged "Was it?" She said leaning in towards Sammy and Luke who's huddling together with Amy.

They laughed making the rest of us confused. Calum all of the sudden joins in "Oh gosh! I think I got it!" He shouts, the three nods laughing, Sammy points at him "You know the thing that is a thing?" Calum nods chuckling. I looked at Michael, Emilia and Hailee "What's going on?" I asked. Michael and Emilia shrugged together making them blushed, I smiled.

I turned to Hailee "You know?" She shook her head "Nope! But if I had a clue it be probably about what Luke and Sammy or even Amy and Calum watched" she shrugged flicking her hair back. I nodded confused "Alright" then the four stopped laughing and return back to the rest of us.

Sammy stood up and leans against my shoulder "I will tell you later" I nodded, Michael points at Sammy "You will Ashton but not me your favourite cousin?" He pouts, everyone looked at the two smirking, Sammy shook her head "I won't tell you and you're not my favourite cousin. My favourite is Lou-" Amy clicked her finger so does Calum "Contact" Sammy turns to them "One, Two, Three" Calum counts and the girls nodded "THOMAS!" The three shouted making them laughed.

We all laughed except Michael who pouts and crossed his arm "No fair! Thomas? Really why him?" Sammy giggled "He's cooler, smart and wiser" Sammy pokes her tongue at Michael and we laughed.

Michael frowns "Maybe he's just because he's 25, does mean he's "cooler, smart and wiser" he argues making Sammy laughed "Chilla-" Emilia interrupted "So Thomas is your cousin?" She asked pointing at Michael and Sammy.

Sammy nodded while Michael shook his head "Nah just Sammy and Connor's cousin from the step dad side" he explained, Emilia put her finger up "Hold on, who's Connor?" Amy sighed "He's the step brother of Sammy here" Sammy smiled "Yep, he's not with us cause he's with his little girlfriend's house up in Central Coast" she said.

Luke points at Sammy "Wait- I thought the girlfriend is in Scotland?" He asked confused, Sammy clears her throat "The girl has a relative in Central Coast which she told Connor and he went there to stay with her for 3 weeks" she smiled making us aww'ed and then laughed.

Emilia nods unsure "I still don't get the whole Thomas thing" we laughed, Amy pats her back "I will tell you when we get home Em" she nodded with smile. I'm about to speak until Sammy's phone rings making us look at her and she blushed "Sorry guys!" She apologise.

We shook our heads saying 'No worries' 'No probs' Sammy smiled and answered it, Luke spoke up "What should we do after this?" He asked looking at us, we shrugged "We can go to the beach" Calum suggested, we all nodded except Hailee "Too cold!" shaking her head.

Luke looked at her weirdly "It's not cold! It's hot, well not too hot" he said, Hailee is about to say something until Sammy slammed her fist on the table loudly making us looked at her "What's up babe?" I asked worried.

Sammy balled her fist tightly "Tristan and James told my mum I'm in Australia! Now mum is on the next flight to get me! I will murder those two!" She gritted through her teeth, Amy stood up and hugged her "Who called you?" She asked.

Sammy flicked her hair back aggressively "Brad and Connor is apparently on the train back her in Sydney to stop our mum and save me" she said, Michael sighed "Why would they do that?!" He asked angrily and we nodded "I don't know! But if I see those dickheads I will hurt them!" Sammy said angrily.

A/N: Hey Everybody! Stay Tuned for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

Sammy and Connor's mum is on her way to Aus to get Sammy! #Trouble #Drama

I wonder what will happen?
Fate is testing Ashton and Sammy's relationship....its stopping them to be together....I wonder if it will be become worst? Like wonder if Dylan comes back? Ohhhhh #Trouble

Do you actually think Tristan and James told Sammy and Connor's mum? Hmm....or Brad is lying? Or he was force by someone? Like don't know Dylan? Haha, you will find out!

Stay positive!

- Mary Anne :)