Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly

Third Person POV
The walk back to the car was silent as not one of them knew what to say from what happened back at the airport. Luke was walking slowly with his hands in his pockets acting the way he had planned to, pretending to be upset from breaking up with Amy even though he hadn't at all it was all the plan, which of course, the others didn't know about.

"I'm sorry, I just have to say something. I just can't just walk in silence when I have one thing on my mind" Sammy said breaking the silence that fell between the group of friends. "What's on your mind?" Ashton asked his girlfriend. She looked at him before stopping walking to look at the blonde-haired boy who was walking slowly behind them all. "Why?" She asked him. Luke looked up and stared at her, confused by her question. "Why what?" He asked.

"You know what I'm on about, Luke don't fucking play dumb with me. You broke up with my fucking best friend when you know she loves you so fucking much!" Sammy raised her voice as she spoke to him.

Luke rolled his eyes, " I'm not having this conversation with you Sammy, it was my choice, my decision. I'm doing what I think is fucking best for me and Amy and if that means breaking her heart and being separate then so be it. It was mine and Amy's relationship, not everyone's relationship. That's the trouble when being in a relationship everybody tries to stick their noses into relationships when they shouldn't. I don't need people to tell me what I did was wrong and I don't need you especially trying to change my mind, what happened, happened Sammy and nothing you or anybody else can say will change my mind. I and Amy are over, done and dusted so if you please respect my wishes as I don't want to talk about this anymore" Luke said before walking ahead of everybody else who stopped when he started talking.

"Don't you think you can walk away from me Lucas! We haven't finished talking about this. How can you just say it's over?" Sammy shouted after him, following him. Luke didn't look back carried on walking knowing full well Sammy and the others would follow him.

"Sammy, I know you don't want to hear this but Luke's right," Calum said speaking up, Sammy stopped walking and turned to look at Calum. "What the hell do you mean by that? Don't you care that two of our best friends have split up! Everybody knows that those two are meant to be together and after everything, they've been through together he breaks up with her over Brad. Brad, of all fucking people. He's an idiot, I hope you can hear me, Luke, you're a fucking idiot and maybe, you did do the right thing because maybe my best friend deserves somebody better than somebody who just gives up because he's too scared to fight.

Maybe, Amy is better off with Brad at least he goes after what he wants and doesn't stop till he gets it" Sammy said harshly hoping to get a reaction out of Luke but he didn't respond as he kept on walking leaving everyone behind.

"Don't you think that was harsh on him?" Michael said to Sammy, Sammy shook her head. "Harsh? I don't think so, maybe he needs a few home truths to get through that thick skull of his." Sammy replied. "Yeah, well I don't think you're going to help this time Sammy," Calum said to her. "Oh, I'll help Calum. I'll go to the UK and makes sure my girl gets over that idiot." Sammy said grinning at Calum before walking away swaying her hips.

"I agree with Sammy, our girl deserves so much better than Luke. If he can just say he's fine with letting her go and not having a care in the world then he isn't worth Amy's tears, maybe she's better off with Brad after all at least he cares about her that much to fight for her." Taylor said before walking off with Hailee as they followed after Sammy.

The boys just stood there looking at each other, " I wish sometimes a break up between a couple didn't affect everybody else it sucks. They do have a point though guys if Luke can just give up on something they worked so hard for in the beginning maybe they're better off with different people and better off as friends" Michael said after thinking before speaking first. "I have no idea what's going through Luke's head," Calum said to the boys. " Maybe, he thinks it's the best thing to do about the situation," Ashton said.