Chapter 39- Big Reveal

*Sammy and Michael's House- Midnight*
Sammy POV
I toss and turn, I groan in annoyance. I sit up and let out a big sigh, I mess up my hair, I tied it up messily and head to the toilet. I head out after i finished using the toilet, i head out of my room and walk downstairs. I yawn while I walk downstairs and I rub my eyes while I enter the kitchen "Couldn't sleep?" Someone asks, I nod "Yeah I keep toss and turn" I remove my hand away from my eyes and yawn. I look at the person and it was Ashton with smile.

I smiled at him "How about you?" I ask sitting down on the chair, he shook his head cutely...Stop it Sammy! "Nahh been up for half an hour ago, suck balls to be honest" he said taking the milk out of the fridge then heat up the big mug filled with milk in the microwave.

He pull out two mugs. I nod and smile a bit and he turn to me "Hot chocolate wit-" I interrupt "With whipped cream, thanks Ashton" I said with smile and he nods "Yep coming right up" he smiles pouring the hot milk on the two mugs and put the chocolate powder on each of them then pulls out whipped cream from the fridge. He spray the whip on top on both mugs.

Ashton place the mug in front of me "Here you Sammy" he said with smile and I nod with smile "Thanks" and he wave his hand "No big deal" he chuckles and smile "So why couldn't you sleep?" I ask, he put his mug down on the table "I have no idea, I guess I'm feeling a little uncomfortable" he said looking down.

I look at him confused "Uncomfortable? With what?" I ask, he sigh "With everything like people fighting and blaming each other here and there, I had enough of it" he said sipping on his mug. I nod "I know, I want the gang back together to be honest and I miss the fun" he nods "I agree" he said with smile "Is the same reason why you couldn't sleep either?" He asks.

I shrugged "To be honest, I don't know the reason why I couldn't sleep, like I just couldn't at all," I said truthfully, he nods, I pick up my mug and sip on my drink "It's so good," I said as I put it down. Ashton nods "I agree" he sips. He put his mug down after he finished his drink  "Sammy, why don't we put the group back together since we both don't like being in this situation like let's try fixing it since Amy does the fixing most of the time" he said, "So what do you think?" He said looking at me.

I nod putting my mug down "Great idea, you talk to Hailee and I will talk to Luke" I said and he nods "Sounds good" he smiles. I nod and stood up "Well I'm heading back to my bed and try to sleep" I giggle putting my mug in the sink then head out of the kitchen, as I walk up the stairs I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Ashton.

I turn to him and smile "What's up?" I ask, he didn't reply and crash his lips onto mine and I responded back, I miss him so much. Ashton pulls away "I lied," he said, I look at him confused "Lied? What about?" I ask. He sighs "I couldn't sleep cause you're not next to me" he truthfully said. My stomach did the flips.

Ashton took my hand "I couldn't sleep for weeks Sammy cause I'm lost without you" he blush and I hug him "I'm the same Ash" He hugs me tighter "Let's try again?" He asks as we pull away slightly from each other. I nod "Of course honey" I smile and he smiles crashing his lips back onto mine.

*Morning*
Brad POV
I got off Emilia's grasp in disgust and walk towards the bathroom to get dress up, after I finish I head out of the toilet and I saw Emilia is already awake and dress up as well, she saw me and wraps her arms around my neck "Morning baby" she leans in to kiss me, I dodge it and fake cough. She looks at me confused "Since when did you get sick? You were fine last night" she said.

I mess my hair "Oh this morning" I said getting her arms off me, she frown and I smirk slightly. She wraps her arms around me again and I took it off once more "Get away for me!" I shout and she flinches back "W-why?" She asks.

I smirk wider "You want to know the truth?" She nods "Tell me I want to understand, baby" she said walking closer to me. I move back "First of all don't call me baby, I'm not yours" i said and she looks me "What you mean, Brad" she asks sitting down on the bed.  I walk towards the door "I don't give a shit about you!" I shouts, she stands up "What do you mean?" she asks still confused. FUCKING NAIVE GIRL

I sighs "I only dated you to get Amy back, Im only in for sex and now I got what I wanted I don't need you anymore" I smirk. She burst out in tears "I gave you everything even my vir.." she sobs and I laugh "Oh yeah thanks for that virginity baby" I said heading out and close the door smirking. 

Sammy POV

I drove to Luke and Amy's flat, I park the car outside and walk towards the building and swipe the card. Amy gave me the spare key or at least its a spare one or maybe its Luke's one. Oh wells its mine now.

I hop into the elevator and click for the floor. I pull out my phone and saw a message from Ashton. I smile and blush 

From Ashton <3 

Hey baby, i miss you so much and I want cuddles and kisses now. Come back soon....wait meet me at Starbuck after. I love you so much boo

I smiled and replied. The elevator opens and I hop out. I walk towards their room and swipe the card. I open the door smiling then frown. I saw alot of beer bottles everywhere along with broken furniture. I ball my fist "LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS" I shout. I walk towards their bedroom and didn't see him there.  I walk back and saw him behind the couch, he is passed out with a bottle on his hand. I hop to the back and slap him hard, he winced in pain opening his eyes "Oooooh what the fuck Sammy"  he said sitting up. I cross my arms and grab him by the ear standing up. He winced on pain 'Ow' he said as I drag him to the bathroom. We entered the bathroom, he fell on the floor and I grab a cup underneath the sink. I filled it up with water and pour onto Luke. 

Luke jump up and fully awake. I smirk "Now you're awake" I said as grab some clothes for him. He glared at me and about to speak but I hold up my hand "You fucking stink ya asshole, have shower and get change in these clothes" I said chuck him the clothes and push him inside the shower. I head out smirking, i could heard him say 'You're not my mum' I chuckled and replied "Fucking do what I say Hemmo" I smirk and he groans. 

*Couple Minutes Later*

I watch Luke walk down the stairs wearing the clothes I told him to wear. I smirk and he glared at me "Why you here?" he asked sitting down next to me covering his face with the pillow. I grab the pillow off him and chuck it across the room.  He glared at me again, I slapped him and he winced in pain "What the fuck is that for?" he asks holding his face. I sighs "Where's Amy?" I asks annoyed. He chuckles "Probably fucking Brad cause she's in love with him" he shakes his head. I slapped him again "You're so fucking dumb ya asshole!" I yell at him and he winced "No I'm not dumb" he says. I laughed "Amy is not in love with Brad, she's in love with you dickhead" I shouted. Luke rolls his eyes "Stop defending her, she doesn't love me at all" he shouts back. 

I straddled him and slapped him "Get" I slap his left cheek "Your" I slap right cheek "Shit" I slap him his head "TOGETHER" I shouted at him and got off his lap. He hold his cheeks "Okay sorry, where is she? I fucked it up" he mumbled. I'm about to speak my phone rings, I pick it up and my eyes widens hanging up.

Luke looks at me worriedly, I grab his hand and we both head out then hop into the elevator and then hop into the car and drove in silence.

I parked the car behind Calum's car and we both head out then enter the house, we saw Emilia crying and Amy smirking at her. Then realisation hits me I smirked as well and Amy click her finger at me "Ayee" she hi-5 me and everyone is confused.

A/N: Hey guys! Update new chapter I hope you guys enjoys it!

Stay tuned with Amy's part next Jet-Black-5SOS

-Mary Anne :)