Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?

*At Michael's House*
Sammy POV
Amy left? I wanted to see her. She's one of the reasons why I sneak off to come back in Australia. I felt someone poke my shoulder, it was Connor and I turned to him fully "Amy left? What am I going to do?" I asked.

He's about to say something until I heard Luke and Michael arguing again "If you haven't being a dickhead and went up to Amy then told you feelings this shit wouldn't happened!" Michael shouted at Luke.

Luke scoff "Me telling my feelings to Amy is not your fucking bus-" I interrupted "Luke shut the fuck up!" I scolded and he nodded, Michael laughed making me looked him "You too Clifford!" And he obeyed as well. I sighed "Good! Now what's going on?" I asked everyone, they didn't say anything.

I balled my fist angrily "Anyone going to tell me or I have to break any of your valuable items?" I threatened. Connor smirked, I smirked as well. Everyone glanced at each other. Calum and Hailee looked at the two idiot death glaring each other, I looked at them with my hands on hips "Anyone explaining or I have to break your valuables?" I asked tapping my foot.

Michael and Luke didn't say anything, I walked over to the coffee table and grabbed their phones. The two looked alarmed, I ignored it and walked towards the backyard then others followed. I walked towards the pool getting ready to drop their phones, I looked at them "Boys, last chance or these phones get soaked" I said holding the phone with my index, middle and thumb.

Michael and Luke didn't say anything, I evilly smiled "Don't test me boys, I will count to 3 and I expect to get an answer otherwise say goodbye to these phones" I threat them again, the two boys didn't move any muscle "1" I started to count, Michael twitched "2" I continued to count removing my middle finger off the phones.

I smirked "Boys last fucking chance, these phones will get soaked and die" I said flicking my hair back, no response from the boys. I sighed and shrugged "Okay, I guess goodb-" Michael grabbed his phone along with Luke's off me, I fell off the edge and into the water.

I swam up the surface pissed off, Calum and Connor with Hailee helped me up. I pointed at the two idiots "Luckily my phone is water proof so thank you Samsung 7S Edge" I said gritted through my teeth. Michael walked towards me "Here's a towel, I'm sorry" he said handing me the towel with Luke behind him nodding.

I shook my head and wiped myself "It's okay, can I get at least a hug from you two" I said bring them into a hug, they hugged back then I smirked making Calum shook his head smirking while Hailee and Connor smiled evilly. All of the sudden I pushed the two boys in the pool making them fell into the water together making a huge splash.

Everyone laughed, I crossed my arms and smirked. The two boys swam up from the surface "Revenge sweet!" I shouted happily, the three laughed out loud. Michael and Luke hopped off the pool then both pulled out their phones and its soaking wet. I smirked "Karma bitches!" I shouted pointing at them with victory dance making the others laughed even more.

Michael and Luke frowned, I sighed "You gotta explain?" I asked, they nodded "We will" they said in unison. I'm about to say something until Calum spoke up "Get change first" he said and we nodded heading inside making me hitting Michael and Luke's head hard "Ow!" Both shouted in pain.

I smirked and I took my baggage upstairs to my old room. I opened it and closed it smiling and glad to be back.

*Couple Hours Later*
I grabbed Michael's ear "What the fuck?! You're so fucking dumb!" I screamed. I let go of his ear, Michael rubs his ear "I'm sorry, I was drunk and I didn't know what was happening" he explained. I sighed "True but it doesn't mean you're off the hook" I said walking out of his room and slammed it.

I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch pissed off, Connor walk out of the spare room concerned "Calm down Samantha" he said and I sighed "I will but Amy leaving, I can't deal with it. She's the one who brings this group together" I said and he sighed "Sis, we will find her now get some sleep cause we are both jet lag. I know I am" he chuckled and I smiled nodding.

Connor walked upstairs then stopped "You coming?" He asked yawning "I will be up soon, go ahead" I said with small smile. Connor nods sleepily and continued to walk up. I let out a huge sigh and bit my lip then looked at the surrounding for few seconds before get off the couch. I walked towards the Kitchen and grabbed a banana then opened it and took a bite, I walked the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

I headed out of the Kitchen and all the sudden my water bottle and banana was taken off me, it was Luke smiling. I looked at him "Give me, my food and water back" I asked sassily, he shook his head "Nope" and I raised my eyebrow "Fucking hell Luke, give me fucking food and water" I said angrily.

He smirked "What you gonna do if I didn't?" He asked cheekily, I grabbed his belt and undo it then pulled down his pants making him look down to fix which I took the opportunity to take my banana and water bottle off him.

Luke done up his pants and he pointed at me "You're good Ball" and I smiled "Always Hemmings" I said heading upstairs, I stopped turned around "It's Clifford Ball bitch, get your shit right" he shook his head chuckling then I continued walking up.

I heard Luke said "I will get you back Samantha" and I ignored it and continued my journey up to my room.

I really hate when people call me Samantha. It's Sammy or Sam are preferred.

*UK: Afternoon*
Brad POV
James nudged me "Sammy and Connor's parents are coming, do you think this cover will work?" He asked worried, Tristan nods. I sighed "Trust me it will, just follow my lead" making them nodded unsure, we heard the door bell and I stood up and walked towards the door then opened it "Hello Mrs and Mr Ball" I greeted them with Tristan and James behind me looked worried.

Mr and Mrs Ball smiled and greeted us. Mrs Ball open her mouth "Where's Samantha and Connor?" she asked, James headed outside with Tristan behind him, Mr and Mrs Ball looked at me.

I laughed nervously "James need to go to the toilet as he's been constipated for three days" I lied, Mr Ball snort laugh. Mrs Ball nods disgust "But why does Tristan has to come with him?" She asked. Goddammit woman! Give up.

I scratched my head "Oh Tristan? What about him?" I asked. Mr Ball smirked at me, I bit my lip "Tristan needed to help James" I said not knowing what to say. Mr Ball snort laughed making Mrs Ball looked at weirdly "Tristan needed to 'help' James? For what?" She asked confused and little bit in disgust.

I bit my lip "Did I say Tristan needed to help James?" I asked, she nodded and I laughed "Oh they are not gay!" I said quickly.

Mr Ball laughed and Mrs Ball nodded at me "Are you sure sweetie?" She asked and I'm about to say something until Mr Ball spoke up "I'm hungry let's have dinner outside" he asked and winked at me, I smiled and Mrs Ball "I'm hungry as well, let's go" she said standing up and we all headed outside.

I closed the door behind me and I sighed in relief, Mr Ball tapped my shoulder "Sam and Connor flew to Australia didn't they?" He asked smirking.

I'm about to bullshit him until Mr Ball beat me into it "Bradley don't lie to me and I don't care cause I understand Sam wants to go back" he said with small smile as we headed towards the elevator where Mrs Ball is standing.

I sighed "They flew to Australia yesterday" I said truthfully and he smiled "Good, I'm happy" and I smiled "You're really cool Jonathan" I said.

Mr Ball smiled "I'm always cool" he joked and I chuckled "I ain-" Mrs Ball interrupted "Jonathan and Bradley coming?" She asked before stepping inside the elevator. We looked at each other and nodded running towards it then hopped inside.

A/N: Hello guys! No drama cause I'm not in the dramatic mood right now but Amy might do one next chapter. So stay tuned for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

What's with Luke taking people's food? But good on Sammy for out smarting him! XD

Ashton and Sammy hasn't seen each other yet. #Sashton

I wonder where Amy is? Fuck you Luke.

Stay cool, positive, open minded about opportunities so grab them!

- Mary Anne :)