Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously

Ashton's POV.

I didn't understand why Tristan and James would tell Sammy's mother that she was back in Australia. We're they seriously trying to stop us from being together because it seemed like it. We were all having a good time at Mcdonalds only then to find out that Sammy might have to go back to the UK because Tristan and James opened their big mouths to make matters worse Brad and Connor were on their way here.

"you know I would really like to find out why Tristan and James opened their mouths" I said while staring at my fries I no longer wanted. "you're not going to know Ashton" Michael said rolling his eyes at me. "or less someone rings them and finds out" I suggest. "but who?" Luke asks. It went silent.

We all looked towards Amy. She was looking at her drink while her head was on Luke's shoulder. "babe" Luke said,she looked at him. He nodded to us. She looked up and noticed everyone staring at her. "why are you all staring at me, it's uncomfortable?" she asked us.

"did you listen to anything we just said?" Michael asked her. "no sorry, what did you say?" Amy asked causing Michael to roll his eyes. "typical you're never listening, you're always day dreaming" Michael said sarcastically. "Michael shut up" Luke said snapping at him a little. "anyway we wanted someone to ring James and Tristan to see why they blabbed about Sammy being here" Calum said looking at Amy.

"and you want me to do it because?" she asked eyebrow raised. "because you get on with Tristan and James not like the rest of us" I pointed out to her.

Amy's POV

"you do realise the time differences right" I pointed out to them. "I know but it's important so please ring" Ashton basically begged me. "fine" I say sitting up properly and taking out my phone from my pocket. I unlocked my phone while luke was leaning over my shoulder while I was clicking onto my contacts and scrolling down to James's name.

"loud speaker?" I asked. "yes please" Sammy said to me. I nodded my head and placed it on loud speaker while placing my phone on the table as it rang. "who are you phoning?" Emilia asked. "gheez keep up, Amy's phoning James " Ashton snapped at her. "watch it" I said looking at him. He put up both of his hands in surrender. "sorry" he apologised.

My phone just kept ringing, he wasn't answering. "he's not answering try Tristan" Michael said. "give me chance" I say ending the call and clicking back onto my contacts while scrolling down to Tristan's name.

"i hope he answers" Ashton says. "me too I don't want to go back to the UK. "sammy said sadly. "isn't Tristan the one when you were dating Brad threw you into the pool in your pyjamas " Emilia said to me, laughing slightly. "Emilia this isn't the time to discuss that" I say shaking my head. "you never told me that" Luke said from besides me. I looked at him.

"guys were losing focus. Emilia we don't care if you can't remember Tristan right now. We're too busy trying to get to the bottom of why Tristan and James told Sammy's parents where she was. "Michael said. Emilia frowned at his tone.

I clicked onto Tristan's name pressing ring, it still on loud speaker. "fingers crossed guys" Ashton said. I looked around to see everyone was focused on my phone as it kept ringing.

"he's not going to answer" Emilia said, I saw Ashton roll his eyes probably getting annoyed by my cousins comments. "hello?" I heard Tristan's voice.

Phone conversation. ( T: Tristan. A: Amy )

A: hey Tris, are you able to talk

I ask thinking about the time zone.

T: "yeah I'm fine. I was awake.. what's up?

A: I just wanted to ask have you spoken to Sammy recently?