Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives

Ashton's Pov Continued
Waiting. I hated waiting, you could call me impatient but it was a fact waiting around to be with somebody that might never want to be with you again or wait for someone to decide when they were ready to be with you, nothing but a waiting game. A waiting game that had no specific time when it will end, I mean I could be waiting for weeks, months or possibly years for Sammy to say she was ready to be with me. Could I wait that long? Could I wait that long to be with her? I know I said I would wait for her no matter how long it takes but could I? Truthfully, I know I said the words but honestly, I don't know if I could wait for that long. I wanted to be happy, happy with Sammy but I couldn't wait forever no matter how much I loved her.

Sometimes you have to move on, I know that I don't want to move on because I love her but if it came to it I guess I would have to move on even though it would hurt me. I loved Sammy with all my heart, I've never loved anybody like I've loved her.  On the other hand, what if I did wait for her and she fell in love with somebody else?

Laying on my bed, I had my face on the pillow. I let out an agitated yell into the pillow, letting out my emotions better my pillow than anybody else. Sighing, I turned over onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. Why couldn't I just be happy? I thought to myself. I heard a knock at my door, "go away!" I called out. The door opened revealing Michael. "Well, come on in Michael. I did say go away but whatever, what do you want?" I spat. " Downstairs, we're watching a movie" He spoke. " I don't care, I'm not in the mood to watch a film," I say sitting up. " Let me rephrase myself, we're watching a film downstairs so get your ass down there otherwise I'm going to fucking pulling you down the stairs by your fucking ears. Do I make myself clear?" He spoke.

I groaned, "fine, only because I don't feel like having my ears stretched today not because I'm giving in and wanting to watch a movie," I say getting off the bed and standing up, walking out the room with Michael following behind me. "Don't lie, Irwin, we both know you like the thought of the roughness" Michael joked.

Third Person Pov.
The movie had started after everyone had agreed upon a movie to watch, they had chosen to watch Suicide Squad. They were all spread out in the living room, Calum and Hailee were sat on one sofa, Amy and Luke were sitting in a single chair well Amy was sitting on Luke's lap. Michael was sat on another sofa with Connor and Ashton. They were watching the movie in silence, however, it didn't get past the boys that Sammy and Ashton were sitting separately after all the boys didn't know that Sammy and Ashton hadn't sorted out their relationship. Luke was sat there trying to watch the movie they had all agreed upon to watch but he couldn't focus because he didn't understand why Ashton and Sammy weren't sitting next to each other when he presumed they had sorted out their relationship. Luke had tried to shake off his thoughts about it but he couldn't. It was annoying him badly.

Luke tilted his head to look at Amy. "Babe" He muttered not wanting to interrupt the others as they were busy watching the film. "mhm?" Amy looked at him. "What's going on?" He whispered. "what do you mean?" She asked, eyebrow raised from confusion. "Sammy and Ashton-" "Hey Luke shut the fuck up," Michael said as he could hearing Luke talking but not what he was saying. " I'm not going to shut up. I'm curious alright" Luke looked at Michael. "Curious about what?" Calum asked joining in on the conversation. Ashton paused the film and turned to look at everyone, "Why are we talking when we're supposed to be watching the film?" He asked annoyed. After all, Michael did make him come downstairs to watch a film with them all and now they're talking through the film and not watching it. "I'd like to know what's going on with Ashton and Sammy" Luke spoke up. "Can we just watch the film please?" Sammy asked. "What do you mean, what's going on with me and Sammy?" Ashton asked, trying to sound like there wasn't anything wrong even though there was.

" I just find it weird, why are you both sitting apart?"  Luke asked suspicious, noticing they weren't sat together. "We don't have to sit together all the time," Sammy said quickly. Everyone looked at her, "if I'm not mistaken Sammy being in a relationship you do sit together because you like to be near the person you're in love with like Amy and Luke, Calum and Hailee are. They're sitting together because they love each other and want to spend as much time as possible with their other half. You know there's one thing I envy about them as couples no matter what happens they always find a way to move past it and get together. They don't  let anything hold them back, no insecurities. They don't waste precious time because they don't think they're ready" Ashton spat looking at Sammy. "Hang on for one second, Ashton! I never said I was fucking insecure. All I said was I wasn't ready to be with you again. I'm sorry I can't go jumping into another relationship with you, I can't beside you said and made it perfectly clear you were fine with waiting for me. Now, you clearly saying your not happy waiting" Sammy raised her voice.