Chapter 8- Finally

Luke POV
I looked at Amy almost in tears, she look down sighing "Luke, tell me why I shouldn't leave?" I bit my lip walking closer to her  "I love you and I can't without you, my life is fucked without you in it. I always tell myself that I only need Amy and only her, yet I'm so insecure and thinking you're better off without me so I push you away" I wiped my tears.

Amy look up "Luke-" I shook my head "You don't have to say, you don't love me anymore and you're lea-" she crashed her lips onto mine and wrapped my arms around her responding back. Amy pulls away "Luke, you're an idiot" she grins. I looked at her confused "Why am I an idiot?" I asked, she touched my face then my lips and I kissed it making her blushed "I came back because I love you so much Luke and I'm lost without you" and I smiled "I love you too Amy, stay?" I said hoping and she nods "Fuck yeah, I'm going to fucking stay!" She shouted enthusiastically making me laughed and cheering in happiness.

Amy sighed smiling "So we are sticking together now and no more taking different directions for now on" and I nodded "I promise you that, I'm yours. All yours" I said peck her lips and she smiled "I'm yours, all yours" I crashed my lips onto her and she responded back.

*Michael's House- Living Room*
Sammy POV
I threw my phone at Connor's shoulder to get his attention, he looked at me "You could have called my name" he said rubbing his arm, I shrugged "Can't be bothered" he rolled his eyes "What's up anyways?" I sighed "I'm bored!" I whined.

Connor rolled his eyes "Call Brad, he can entertain you" he suggested, I smiled and hugged him "Thank you!" I let go Connor and grabbed my phone off his lap then headed outside the house. I smiled and scrolled through my contacts then clicked Brad's name and wait for him to answer.

I bit my lip and sat down on the stairs while looking at the neighbourhood. His phone continues to ring and then put straight to voice mail, I frowned. I checked the world clock on my phone and it said 'London: 6:15am' which I looked at the current Sydney time......5:30pm....fucking of course! Time difference is always shit!

I signed and stood up shoving my phone in my pocket and walked towards the beach. As I was walking towards the beach, I kicked a rock hard and it hit someone's leg. I looked up to apologise until my eyes widens "Sammy, nice to see you again" it was Ashton. I cleared my throat "I...I...Ashton" I stuttered. Ashton smirked "Dating Brad? You're back in Australia. When you gonna break the news to me?" He asked.

I swallowed "Look, I gotta go now and I will just see you soon" I said walking past him, he grabbed my wrist "Sammy, I've waited for you to come back and be together again. You can't just leave me hanging" he said and I bit my lip looking down "Not now Ashton, I gotta go" removing my wrist and ran towards the beach in tears.

I sat down near the shore and mess my hair, I sniffled and I felt someone hugged me from the back "I'm not letting you go again Sammy, I'm not giving up on you" he said and I put my arm around his neck "I love you Ashton" he kissed my neck "I love you too Sammy, stay in Australia and be with me forever" he muttered and I nodded "I'm staying here be your side" and he smiled against my skin.

Ashton removed his arms around me and sat down in from of me. He smiled at me "You're so beautiful" he tucked the hair behind my ear, he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it "I love you so much" and I smiled "Me too Ashton, me too" Ashton lean forward and crashes his lip onto mine and I responded back.

I pulled away and took my phone out, Ashton looked at me confused "What are you doing?" I smiled "I just need to finish some business" I said and called Brad which he picked up this time.

Phone Conversation
B: Brad
S: Sammy

B: Hello

S: Brad, remember you said to me "follow what your heart say and always follow it and don't have second thoughts"

B: I did, what's up?

S: I'm following it

B: What's going on?

S: I'm sorry Brad, I'm breaking up with you because I love Ashton and I'm staying here in Australia.

B: I knew it! I'm happy for you Sammy and Ashton

I put my phone on loudspeaker, Ashton mouthed 'Brad' and I nodded.

S: You are sure?

B: Sure I am, I was going to tell you about me getting back with Natalia.

S: You guys back together?!

Brad laughs making me smile, Ashton smiled as well.

B: Not Ye-

S: Fucking hang up the phone and go get her!

He laughed again.

B: Alright, get off the phone so I can get my girl of my dreams!

S: Chillax bitch! I'm hanging up and will see you soon in UK

B: Aight, see you soon Sammy

I smiled and hang up, I wrapped my arms Ashton "Forever?" He nods "Forever" he smiled and I crashed my lips onto his soft one and he responded back.

*Few Hours Later: Luke's House*
Amy POV
Luke and I are cuddling while watching a movie, I smiled to myself. Luke kissed my head "Love you" I looked up "Love you too" he lean down and kisses my lips making me respond back.

As we were getting into the kiss, the doorbell rings. I groaned, Luke chuckles "You won't groan like that when you see this persons" he smirked and I looked at him confused "Huh?" Luke pointed to the door "Answer it" and I nodded confused, I open the door and saw Sammy and Ashton holding hands? Hmmmm..omg!

Sammy tackled me into a bear hug "I fucking missed you! Don't you fucking dare leave me again!" I laughed and nodded "I'm not going anywhere" I looked at Luke winking and he blushed. Sammy smirked "Ohhh, what's going on here?" She points to me and Luke, we blushed and Ashton laughs.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately making Sammy squealed loudly "Omg! Yay! First love always fucking wins! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm a smart little cookie! My theory is right! Woo!" She sing and dance making us laughed. I pointed at them "Ohhhh what's the deal with you too?" I asked and they blushed.

Ashton intertwined his fingers with Sammy's who's blushing like an idiot. I squealed "Goals!!! Relationship goals!!" I grabbed Sammy's hands and we both jumped up and down. The boys laughed at us, Luke sighs "Everyone got someone and happy" he said and Sammy shook his head "Michael doesn't have anyone" and I smiled "I got someone who's perfect for him" I said and they looked at me confused "You will see guys" I smiled widely.

A/ N: Hello Everyone. Stay turned for Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps

Sashton and Lamy! Woo!!
#cutecouples #RelationshipGoals

Amy said she knows someone can be perfectly suit Michael? I wonder who??

Also is Dylan and Taylor coming back soon? To stir up trouble like always :/
Oh If Taylor comes back, she needs stays loyal to the group.

What will happen next?

- Mary Anne :)