Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?

*Living Room*
Calum POV
We continued to laughed while Emilia looked at us weirdly "What does hook up means?" Michael cleared his throat "Emmy, it means" he lean forward and whispered into her ear. She blushed and we laughed "That's what it means" Michael said with smile, Emilia nods   "Okay, I will just go to the bathroom and stay there" she stood up and walked away making us laughed even louder.

Amy chucked a pillows at us "Don't be mean to my lil cousin, she's only 16" we nodded stopping from laughing, Hailee spoke up "When is her birthday?" We nodded and Amy smiled "Soon in couple of months" we nodded again. Michael is about to speak til Dylan interrupted "Off topic guys!" He shouted making us look at him "That's right! We need to find Ashton and find him someone then one of us rings Sammy then let's from there" Amy said and we nodded.

Taylor cleared her throat "How are we going to find someone for Ashton to 'hook up' with?" She asked and we smirked at each other then looked at her, she looked at us confused "What's with the smirks guys? What's going on?" She asked uncomfortable.

*Next Morning: Tristan's House-Bedroom*
Sammy POV
I slide off Tristan's grip, walk towards the bathroom and head out with new clothes then kissed Tristan and headed outside of the room. I pulled out my phone and texted him

To Tristan Evans (Bae)- Heading out, going to meet up with James. Be back soon

I clicked off my phone and texted James. He replied saying to go to Starbucks. I hopped inside my car and drove off to Starbucks.

I parked my car and saw James sitting down on one of the couches, I sat down next to him "Hey Jems" he looked up and smiled "No Tristan?" I shook my head "He's still asleep, I didn't wanna bother him" he nodded "I already ordered your usual so thanks to me" I smiled happily and grabbed my favourite drink "Thanks McVey" I hugged him and James shrug it off hugged back "No worries" he smiled.

I sighed "So any plans today?" James shook his head "Nup, Brad is too busy with Natalia and they are always hanging out" I chuckled "Obviously they will hang out all the time, they love each other and they are dating James" I put my drink down, James looked at me confused "Nat and Brad are dating?" I nodded with smile.

James clicked off his phone "Since when? Where was I when this happened?!" He shouted quietly. I shrugged "I don't know but I knew that since it started" James nodded "I thought Brad and I were best mates" he fake cries, I ruffled his hair "He probably told you but you're too busy looking at yourself in the mirror and you're in the gym all most everyday" I said sipping on my drink, James nodded "Maybe" then looked at me "I'm not vain! I just like being in shape" he said with smile.

I snort laughed "Vain! You look at the mirror more than I do" James shook his head "I do n-" picks up a spoon and looked at his reflection. I clicked my finger "Proven my point!" I giggled and James chucked the spoon behind him "What spoon? I wasn't looking at myself" he defends. I smirked "Uh huh, keep telling yourself that McVey" James groaned "I don't loo-" my phone rings, I looked it and it was Amy?

James looked at me "Who is it?" I showed him "Is it 8pm in Australia?" He asked and I nodded "Unless she's in UK as well?" He nodded "Jusr answer it" I nodded and clicked the green button. I cleared my throat before I say 'Hello'

Phone Conversation
A- Amy
S- Sammy

S- Hello Amz, what's up?

A- Heyy bestie, I'm good. You?

S- I'm the same here....not to be rude but why you calling me?

A- I just missed my girly and I wanna talk

S- I see, isn't 8pm or something there in Australia?

A- I'm not in Australia to be honest

I looked at James confused and he mouthed 'speaker' I nodded and clicked the loud speaker button.

S- Where are you then?

James and I looked at each other.

A- I'm actually here in UK with Luke, Calum, Hailee and Emilia

My eyes widens and James bit his lip.

S- Ohh why are you guys here, not that I don't want you guys but why all of the sudden?

A- We miss you Sammy, come meet with us at Starbucks?

S- I'm in Starbucks in the city

A- Oh my god! I see you!!

I looked around so does James, a of the sudden I saw six people waving at me. I smiled hanging up the phone. I stood up "Where you going?" James asked, I pointed at the six people and he nodded "Wanna approach them?" I nodded "Sure, come with me?" James nods slings his arms around my shoulder leading me towards them.

Amy and others pulled me into a group hug "We miss you Sammy" Calum says and others agreed. All of a sudden we can heard James cleared his throat "I'm going now and you guys enjoy together, Sammy tell Tristan I said hi" he said as we pulled away and I nodded "So how long you guys been here in UK?" I asked.

Luke spoke up "About 3 weeks now" others nodded, I bit my lip "Fair enough, so where's Michael, Connor, Brad, Scarlett and the dude?" I asked and Hailee spoke up "Back in Aus" I nodded "Alright, what you guys wanna do?" They shrugged "Anything" Luke said with smile.

Amy smiled widely "Sammy and Calum remember what used to do when we visit UK?" She asked looking at me, Luke and Calum making us smiled nodding "Let's go!" I shouted linking my arms with Calum and Amy, then do the same with the remaining people. We all laughed whilst Emilia looked confused "What?" I look at her "Just go with the flow!" I shouted and the others nodded. Emilia "I will never understand this friendship group" we laughed, Calum spoke up "You're just jelly" he teased making Emilia rolled her eyes, Amy hits him "Be nice" she stern and Calum nodded rolling his eyes.

A/N: Hey everybody! Stay Tuned with Amy's part next @imaginethosevamps. By the way sorry for the slow updates so bear with us. Thanks :)

What do you think Amy, Calum, Luke and Sammy used to do when they visit UK?

Michael, Ashton, Connor, Dylan and Taylor in Aus? Is Hailee lying?

Stay Positive and smile!

- Mary Anne :)