Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

*South Korea- 10am*

Sammy's POV
I walk outside to get the letters, I look through the letter to see what I have its either bills for the house, phone and car but one particular letter caught my eyes. It was a fancy white envelope covered in laces and beautiful decorations. The envelope says 'To Ms Jeon Samantha Jade Clifford Ball and Mr Jeon Jungkook' in fancy letterings.

I smile at the envelope, I'm about to head back until Jungkook walks towards me wrapping his arm around my waist "Hey jagiya, I made us breakfast" he kisses me and I kiss back, we pull away "Morning honey" I greet back. He looks at the envelope on my hands "What do you have here babe?" He asks and I hand it to him "A wedding invitation but I don't know who it is from. I haven't open it" I cheek his kiss causing him to blush crazy.

Jungkook looks at me "Shall we open it then?" He smiles and I nod smiling back. He carefully opens the envelope revealing the beautiful card, he open the card and it says

"YOU'RE INVITED TO CALUM THOMAS HOOD AND HAILEE STEINFELD BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY ON 25TH MARCH. PLEASE RSVP ON THIS EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER BY 1ST MARCH. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE SAMMY AND HUSBAND ;) *Insert phone number and email*
P.S. PLEASE FUCKING COME TO OUR WEDDING SAMMY. WE FORCE AND DEMAND EVERYONE WE KNOW TO FIND YOUR KOREAN HOME ADDRESS! BY THE WAY..WHEN WE MEANT 'FORCING AND DEMAND' EVERYONE WE KNOW..ITS YOUR PARENTS XD

LOVE HAILEE AND CALUM"

I laugh at what it says on the invitation, Jungkook chuckles "Oh looks like we are going to a wedding in Australia in 5 weeks" he says kiss my head and I nod "I'm going to RSVP now then jagi" I said to him and Jungkook leads us inside the house, he grabs me my robe then wraps it around me "I love you Sammy so much" he says and I lean in to kiss him "I love you so much too Kookie" I mutter to the kiss. Jungkook smiles "I'm so glad to have you in my life and my wife." He says pulling away and kisses me again.

*Flashback- Before Sammy founds out she was getting married to someone else*

Ashton took off his jacket and wraps it around me "I love you so much Sammy J Ball so much" he says and I lean in for a kiss, he pull me closer and crash our lips onto each other for a passionate kiss. He pulls "I really love you Sammy and only you babe" Ashton says and pulls out a velvet box, he pulls away and looks at me "Im not proposing yet but soon I will so Samantha Jade Clifford Ball take this promise ring to symbolise my love and commitment to you" he slides the ring onto my finger and I smile.

*End of Flashback*

We pull away and smile at each other, Jungkook kiss my head "Meet me in kitchen for our breakfast jagi" he says with wink walking away, I smile at his cuteness. I walk upstairs and I stop at the top of the stairs 'Did I just remember Ashton?' I thought to myself. I shook my the thoughts away and continue walking to Kookie and I's room to call Calum to RSVP to his wedding. Man these people cause troubles just to track us down, I love the dedication.

I picked up my phone and call up Calum. I wait for him to answer the call, I lift up my hand and see the beautiful ring covered in diamonds around the band. I smile at it widely, Im so lucky to be with a beautiful, caring, sweet and understanding husband, Ashton...wait what? No Jungkook. Im married to Jeon Jungkook and Im Jeon Samantha, always will be!

I heard a man voice causing me to smile widely.

*Phone Conversation*

C: Calum
S: Sammy

C: Hello, Calum speaking. Who's calling?

I giggle at my best friend's formality.

C: Sammy, is that you?