Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave

Ashton's Pov.

I haven't seen the others for a while since the incident between Amy,Luke and Michael, which I heard that Amy has left again. Sighing, I was standing on the beach when my phone went off. I took it out my pocket, to see a text message off an unknown number.

From Unknown.

Sammy's dating Brad now, just thought you would like to know so you can move on ;)

I blinked looking at my phone again, she was was with Brad? Brad as in Brad Simpson, so she doesn't love me anymore, fucking typical she moves away because her parents don't want her dating because of her behaviour but yet she's allowed to date Brad how is that fucking fair? Shaking my head, I locked my phone and placed it back into my pocket before walking back along the beach. It was dark now but I didn't care.

Life sucks, Amy's not around anymore, Sammy's fucking dating Brad. I mean, why can I never be happy?

I continued walking home when I heard my phone go off again, I took my phone out to see a message on my screen it was from Michael.

From Michael.

Don't know if you know but Sammy's back.

What, she's back since when? I placed my phone back into my pocket and continued walking home while shaking my head. She's back, what she going to do rub it in my face that she's with Brad now and that I was too late? Damn typical and she didn't have the guts to tell me she was back because Michael did it for her.

Amy's pov.

I was sat in my hotel room looking out the window. I looked over to my phone which the battery was taken out of it. I got up from where I was sat and walked over to my phone, picking it up and placing the battery back into it. I clicked the on button after placing the back, back onto my phone.

My phone soon lit up showing me my lock screen with 30 missed calls, 19 texts messages; I unlocked my phone and locked at the missed call list. I then clicked onto the messages and looked at them one by one.

I had one off Olli ( one of the boys from Ibiza)

I clicked onto it and read his message.

From Olli.

Hiya amy, just texting to let you know there's a holiday rep job full time going now and because of how amazing you did before. It's yours if you want it. Please say yes! X

That's when I had the idea maybe going back to Ibiza would be the best idea seeing as Luke had said he didn't want me around "our" friends.

I didn't hesitate in texting him back.

To Olli.

Great, I'll book a ticket right now for the next available plane to Ibiza. X

I clicked off my message and brought a ticket using my phone. I then realised I didn't have my passport which meant one thing I had to go back home which I did, I grabbed all my stuff and exited the hotel and headed to my car, unlocking it I opened my car door and got into the car, throwing my bag onto the back seat. I then put the key in the ignition and started the car, soon as my seatbelt was on I started driving back to Sydney to get my passport luckily I didn't drive that far away from it so it wouldn't take me long to get my passport.

Third Person's POV

That night luke was walking around the streets thinking about what he said to Amy, he wish he could make it right. He was looking on his Facebook page on his phone as he walked when he saw some guy post on her wall about her going back to Ibiza and Luke felt sick to his stomach. She was leaving for good this time because of him, he locked his phone and then ran to Amy's to see if she was there. He had to stop her, he didn't want her to go he wanted her, but he said what he did because he was angry.

Soon enough he got to Amy's house and saw her car, he watched her car door open and she stepped out. "amy" he called her name, she turned to look at him. "what Luke? " she asked as she looked at him.

"don't go, I don't want you to go to Ibiza again. Please stay" he said, she just looked at him, Luke bit down on his lip anxiously. What was she going to say back to him?

A.n. Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings will be writing next so stay tuned for that!

Believe, have faith :)

-Amy, @Imaginethosevamps.