|| Tony Stark ||

Daniella's pov

" Daniella run !"

I jolted from my nightmare to the sun light in my room through the gray covered curtains. My name is Daniella Stark and what I had awoken from was no nightmare. It was the sheer memory of the death of my mother three weeks prior. She was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent and every day I feared she would die from being a member of the organization, but it was not the job that had taken her life.

She was killed during the Chitari Invasion. Our old building had came down and one of the pillars had struck her heart. I shuttered at the memory before getting ready for the plans I had for today. I was confronting my father for the first time ever. He didn't even know I existed for the most part or that he had a child to begin with.

His name was Tony Stark, the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, but most importantly Iron Man. To make matters worst, I had found out he was even my father three weeks ago. My whole life I would ask my mother who he was, and she would go silent and keep it to herself. Twenty one years later, on her death row, she finally let out the truth. I grabbed the keys to the apartment before hailing a taxi toward's Stark Tower.

My stomach ache in the nerves of the unknown and I know I was annoying the taxi driver by tapping my leg against the floor. I couldn't help it and rather have him glare at me every once and a while then facing my nerves. I hope he was there since it was the evening. The tower quickly came into view with the beautiful sunset in the distance. Ninety floors with hi-tech windows, doors, and elevators not doubt. He pulled up to the curb before turning to take a look at me.

"Got a reason coming here ?" The taxi driver asked while I reached into my pocket." Not many young girls come here."

" You'll find out soon. Here's thirty." I said and walked to the entrance hearing the tires screech behind me.

I walked in seeing a lady at the front desk. She was pretty enough to be a model with her tall figure and unique face. She looked up fixing her dress and smiled grabbing a clipboard.

" Hi, I'm Pepper Potts. Are you here to redecorate the rooms or for Mr. Stark's suit hemming ?" She said and I froze right there on the spot

She's Tony's girlfriend! The famous Pepper Potts that broke his iron shell. What if they break up cause of me ? What if she ends up hating me because I'm his past lovers daughter ? What am I doing here ?

" Are you okay ?"

" I'm Daniella...Daniella Stark." I confessed seeing she looked shock, but smiled despite the latest news I dropped on her.

" Hi, It's a pleasure to meet you. Does Tony know about you ?"

" No, and that's why I'm here." I said a bit stuttering and glancing anywhere, but her.

She might of had a smile on her face, but I know she probably wants to stab me on the inside.

" Don't worry. I bet you'll do great. Why don't you meet everyone else till you meet Tony ? It will help you."

I nodded walking inside the tower elevators." Wait who's everyone else ? He has other kids."

She laughed at the comment." No sweetie. The Avengers. Earth's mightiest heroes. Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Black widow. Of course Thor still here because he wants to know more about misguard as he says it. " She answered and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

The inside of the elevator was fancy and went with everything else in the tower.

" Is he a nice guy ?" I asked hearing her snort looking down to her black heels.