|| Bucky Barnes ||

Third-person pov

Daniella looked around Bucharest, curious a bit as she took a deep breath. Steve was more in the shadows since he was wearing his Captain America uniform, and Daniella was wearing her regular clothes. Bucharest was a quiet place with people talking in a language she half understood. She wanted to live in a place like this, safe and quiet.

She glanced over to a plum stand to see a man buying plums. She smiled at everyone at the plum stand, but the man looked up a bit to reveal his face. Daniella smiled and hid herself a bit. She found Bucky. What caught her a bit off guard was how innocent he looked since the world saw the Winter Soldier; he had an angry face and dark glare.

" Steve...come in. I found Bucky." She said into coms, but it came out in static.

She worried something happened to him but noticed Bucky beginning to leave, so she followed. Bucky stopped at the crosswalk, looking back and forth before crossing, but his eyes seemed to fall on a corner stand. Daniella, from far, also looked over to see a man staring back and Bucky.

He looked uncomfortable at the stare as the man looked more at him. That's when Bucky walked over to the stand as Daniella did, also making sure Winter, if that was him, didn't hurt anyone. Bucky then picked up a Newspaper and looked at it before his face showed fear. Daniella walked over and calmly touched his shoulder.

" Bucky, my name is Daniella. I'm here to help you. You don't have to trust me, but I can help." She said while Bucky looked at her, almost familiar.

" I don't know you,"

" Come on. Walk normally and keep your face down." Daniella instructed, gripping his jacket to move forward.

Bucky frowned, staring at the ground," Why are you helping me ?" Bucky asked once they were in an alleyway.

Daniella placed her hood down and looked behind them." I know you're scared. Trust me, this happened to me before...kinda, but I won't hurt you. Do you have a place ?"

" Yes." He said and walked in front of her towards an abandoned apartment building. He got a key from under a brick and opened the door walking in with Daniella not far behind.

" Vienna. That wasn't me." Bucky said, walking up the stairs, and Daniella nodded.

" I believe you. The world doesn't, but I want to change that." Daniella said, watching Bucky opened another door to see Steve there.

Daniella let out a breath seeing him okay and looking at a book. By accident, Daniella's step creaked a bit, causing Steve to turn around to both his best friend and girlfriend. She looked between the two men to see Steve deeply pleased Bucky was okay.

" Do you know me ?" Steve asked seriously.

Bucky looked at Steve, almost studying who he was and how much memory he could remember." You're Steve. I read about you in a museum."

" They've set the perimeter," Sam said on coms having Steve and Daniella know they had to hurry up and get Bucky out of here.

Steve carefully, placing the journal Bucky kept on the table, making sure it didn't provoke Bucky to think something." I know you're nervous. You have plenty of reason to be, but your lying."

" I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore." Bucky said honestly while Daniella moved closer to him.

" They're entering the building," Sam said, and Daniella looked out the windows, hearing the urgency.

" Well, the people that think you did are coming here right now." She admitted turning back to the man." They're not planning on taking you alive."