Christmas Part one

Third person pov

Daniella woke up to someone kissing her face and whispering her name into her ear . She cringed and curled into the person wanting both warmed and to go back to sleep . The person was still kissing her face and whispering her name making her open one eye and saw it was Steve with a smile on his face .

" Merry Christmas , Darling ." He said and she smiled curling into the pillow .

" Merry Christmas , Stevie ." She said and he kissed her head moving hairs from her face.

" Come on , Everyone's already opening presents ." Steve said and Daniella smiled getting up.

" Okay , but I'm dreaming of bed more ." Daniella giggled and Steve smiled .

" I got you a gift ." Steve said and Daniella rolled her eyes .

" Steve , you didn't have to get me something . The birthday gifts were enough . " She said . Steve smiled reaching into his pocket and taking a ring out .

" It's a promise ring . It was my mothers when My father and her were very in love . I had to tinker with it a bit . " Steve said and she smiled .

" You always get me amazing gifts Steve . I love it and it's so beautiful ." Daniella said and put it on her index finger .

" Just like you ." Steve said and Daniella kissed him .

" I love it Steve . This is so beautiful . I love the diamonds too ." Daniella said smiling at him .

" Before my mom died , she told me to give it to someone I care about deeply ." Steve said and Daniella smiled .

" I wish I could of met her ." Daniella said and Steve smiled tucking a hair behind her ear .

" She would of loved you so much . Trust me we would of been married months ago if she was here ." Steve laughed and so did Daniella .

" Come on let's open presents ." Daniella said as she got out of bed and to the living room .

" Awe Mason your the best . I love this so much . You know me so well !!" The couple heard and turned a corner to see Mason give his presents to Bonnie . Mason was blushing madly as Bonnie hugged him and kissed his cheek.

" No problem Bonnie , Your special to me ." Mason blushed and Bonnie smiled .

" This means a lot . I love all of this . Your have a kind heart like your sister ." Bonnie smirked and Daniella smiled .

" Thanks Bonnie ." Daniella said and the two looked to the couple that walked towards them.

" Merry Christmas Daniella ." Bonnie smiled and hugged Daniella .

" Merry Christmas ." Daniella said as the four walked to the living room and saw the rest opening presents .

" Wow , really couldn't't wait for us ." Mason said and Daniella giggled .

" it's Christmas what do you expect ." Tony said and they all walked for there presents .

" Awe Steve this is so soft ." Daniella said loving her Walking dead blanket .

" Awe Daniella , This is so cute ." Bonnie said opening her makeup kit . It took 23 minutes but everyone was done using or snap chatting there presents . Daniella was cuddling with Steve while watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas .

" Stevie , If he's mean cause he stole Christmas , then you must be mean for Stealing my heart ." Daniella said and Steve smiled kissing her .

" I guess , I am mean ." He said and wrapped his arms tightly around her .