|| Surprise ||

Daniella's pov

This really felt great right now. Laying in my bed, all snuggled and listening to the snow fall outside. My fire place was cracking while it warmed me up. It's been one week since we all went outside and had fun in the snow. I'm so Happy I'm all peaceful and nothing can ruin thi-

" Happy Birthday Daniella !" I heard and woke up really fast scared, but saw all the Avengers holding a cake and sparklers. I smiled and got out of bed now feeling less scared and more excitement.

" Awe, guys you remembered." I said and Tony kissed my forehead.

"Happy Birthday Daniella." He said and I looked down at the small cake that was obviously store brought. It had white candles on it and I smiled shyly at the small detail they put in for me.

" Blow your candles birthday girl." Natasha said and I thought it for a bit.

I got my wish and blew the candles making my wish. After Pepper took the candles off, I grabbed the plate and started biting into it.

" Okay, so for the plans today, Pepper and Natasha are going to take you shopping all day okay ?" Tony said and I nod smiling.

" That sounds fun, but what about you guys ?"

" It's a girl's day, not us. Your day." Steve said kindly with a smile.

" Awe. Thanks. Never really had a girls day."

" Yep, so go get change and we will meet you in the living room." Pepper said and I nod while they left to let me be. I smiled going in my closet already ready feeling like a new person.

Steve's pov

Today was Dani's twenty second birthday. The plan was having Pepper and Natasha take Dani shopping all day, while the rest of us plan a surprise party here. The only problem was we didn't have a cook or a house cleaner since Dani was the chief of the house. Tony said he has it covered, but knowing him he probably doesn't. I was in the kitchen with Natasha and Pepper deciding what they needed what food Dani like and decoration.

" Okay what we will need is people, so post stuff on social media that there is a party for Daniella." Pepper said to Tony and he nodded going on his phone.

" What about food ?" 

" When Tony gets a chief we need them to make pizza, a huge cake for Daniella, etc." Natasha said and I wrote it down on the notepad she handed me." And for decoration we need red and black balloons, red lights, a nice design on the ceiling, and a DJ. By the way have the ballroom set cause that's where everything will be at."

" Yes ma'am."

" Hey guys." We heard and turned to see the birthday girl. Dani came in the room wearing her normal clothes.

" You ready Pumpkin." Tony said and she smiled.

" Of course. Thank you so much for this." She said and went to the elevator.

Behind Dani's back, Pepper and Natasha turned to us and put two thumbs up. We gave it back to them and they left with Dani.

" Okay, I'm going to call a list of chief's and decoration person for the party." Tony said and left with a phone glued to his hand.

I then went to my room and got the tiny box that was Dani's birthday gift. I hoped she liked it. I can't let her down.

Daniella's pov

We got to Magenta mall and I smiled hearing from rumors it was very big and worth going to. I was happy today was my birthday, but pain struck my heart knowing my mother is not here to celebrate it like the past twenty one. I let it go and followed Nat and Pepper into the mall seeing people stare a bit at me.