Kelly's big day Part one

Third Person's pov

Daniella was in the sunny state of Hawaii right about now watching as Kelly kept talking and talking about her worries , while going back and forth in her hotel room like the everyday bride . Lily was in Daniella's lap watching her mother also walking back and forth and sucking on her fist , Lucy sat next to her right keeping her giggles hidden , John on Lucy's right listening to everything Kelly was saying and Steve next to Daniella playing with Lily's right hand .

The other Avenger's were back home finishing missions or packing back home waiting to get here tomorrow . Daniella looked at Steve and smiled as he did so back . he knew one day Daniella was going to be like this and sadly so did Daniella . He then intertwined his hands with her and both looked back to the crazed Bride .

" Oh my god ! What if my dress is ugly ? Or everyone thinks it's ugly . What if I changes my mind on the alter about my dress ?" Kelly said and Daniella rolled her eyes handing John , Lily as she got up.

" Kelly , calm down your over thinking this . John loves you , I mean that is why he asked you to be his wife . It's typical Bride worries ." Daniella said and Kelly smiled looking at her , also letting a deep breathe out .

" Your right , but the worry gets worst and worst . I mean the wedding is in two days ." She said and Daniella smiled glad the day was finally here for her and John . The Kids were also bouncing with joy as there parent's were tying the knot on everything that they been through .

" Exactly . Let's explore Hawaii and live stress free . This whole time you been here , you been worried and that's not good " Daniella said and she looked over to the three sitting on the couch . Steve smiled while Lily threw Raspberry's at John and Lucy made a puppy face towards her mother . Kelly then looked back to Daniella who also had a puppy dog face .

" Hey , a little down time can't hurt ." Kelly shrugged as Lucy leaped up from her seat feeling as happy as ever .

" Yay ! Let's go to the beach ." Lucy said and Daniella smiled ruffling the little girl's hair .

" Sounds fun ." She said as everyone head to there spots . Daniella and Steve entered there hotel room and quickly got ready since they knew Lucy will run in and rush them .

" This place is beautiful . I mean look at this ." Daniella said and Steve nodded .

" I seen better ." Steve said staring at Daniella . She turned around and blushed understanding that Steve mean't her . Steve then walked over and kissed her with so much passion .

" That was so nice of you to say Stevie ." Daniella said and Steve smiled .

" I love you so much . " He said and kissed her .

" I love you too . " She said as they both looked out there balcony

" Here , I'll get change out here , while you get changed in the bathroom ." Steve said and Daniella not grabbing her stuff . Daniella got quickly dressed in the bathroom and put a simple bikini on , while Steve got ready in the main room . Daniella had to admit Hawaii was great and offered lots of beautiful sights .

" Stevie , you done ?" Daniella said looking towards the door .

" Yeah , I'm on the balcony with Lily and Lucy." He said and Daniella smiled getting out . She then nicely folded her clothes away and headed on her balcony . Lily was dressed in a adorable swimsuit and had a rubber ducky in her hand . She was on the floor , while Steve kept a watchful eye on her as he helped Lucy blow up her donut float.

" Hey , need help ?" Daniella asked seeing Lucy and Steve fight the donut like it was a Hydra person trying to escape .

" No we got it ." Lucy said as the donut pop loudly causing the girl to fall on her bottom .