|| Wakanda ||

Third person pov

" Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Daniella heard and got up walking over to see they were close to Wakanda. She smiled ready to be home and see her daughter after a long time. She looked over to Steve seeing deep in his eyes, he had the same idea.

" I hope you're right about this." Sam questioned." Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to."

" Calm down, bird wings." Daniella teased seeing they went through the mountains and into Wakanda. The view was always her favorite. She could see it a thousand time and never get used to it. She was glad she was a part of it and even more glad to be there. Bucky held little Serenity's hand seeing in the distance, the quinjet come towards them. The little girl bounced and he smiled.

" She is so happy." Riley laughed causing Bucky to laugh himself.

" She loves her parents."

" I can't wait !" Serenity beamed seeing the quinjet carefully land on the ground. Serenity ran from Bucky and Riley seeing the first people to come out was Steve and Daniella." Daddy !"

" Hey gumdrop." Steve beamed bending down and picking up his little girl spinning her in the air. Serenity giggled and hugged her father tightly before turning to her mother.

" Mommy !"

" Hi baby." Daniella said kissing her daughters cheek and moving a fallen hair from her daughters face." I missed you so much."

" I miss you too. I have to tell you things." Serenity was with a bright smile causing Daniella and Steve to laugh. Serenity climbed down Steve before walking over and looking up to Mason. The poor man did not know what to do and stared shocked at her, Serenity titled her head before giggling and running to hug Mason's legs." Your uncle Mason !"

" You...you know me ?"

"Mommy and Aunt Bonnie tell me about you all the time. I missed you." Serenity giggled jumping up and down. Mason bent down looking more to the little girl seeing she had Daniella's brown hair, but Steve's blue eyes.

" Your so beautiful."

" Your so hairy." Serenity said touching his beard. Mason laughed before wrapping his arms around Serenity letting the tears flow down his cheeks.

" I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you."

" It's okay...your here now." Serenity said before letting him go and moving the tears from his eyes. Mason stood back up and smiled to Daniella and Steve while Bonnie held his hand and walk further down the catwalk. Kelly smiled before leaning towards Daniella and Steve.

" You guys make some cute kids. You gonna make more ?" She joked earning a laugh from the two. Serenity ran back to Steve having him pick her up and walk over to the king. Steve shook T'challa's hand and smiled.

" Seems like I'm always thanking you for something."

" What are you doing ?" They heard and turned seeing Bruce was bowing down while Rhodes and John laughed.

" Uh, we don't do that here." T'challa quickly said while Bruce blushed. He heard giggles and turned seeing it was coming from Serenity. He smiled to the little girl and followed the team." So how big of an assault should we expect ?"

" Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault."

" How we looking ?" Daniella asked seeing T'challa nod his head.

" You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and-"

" And a semi-stable 100-year-old man." Bucky said surprising the couple and everyone else. Serenity giggled once again looking to her parents.