|| Kidnapped P1: Hydra Returns ||

Daniella's pov

Everything was going in slow motion. It was amazing how everything changes in hours or in this case a minute. How something can be taken away from you in three, two, one. It's amazing the amount of pain a person gives to another person...and it started of with one threat.

I walked around the living room just watching the news nervous. Apparently agents from S.H.I.E.L.D turned to Hydra, a very old business that was made when Steve was in 1940's. Steve thought when he went on his mission before Christmas, he caught all of them, but it turns out fifty six of them are on the loose. Maybe even more. Hydra gave a message to S.H.I.E.L.D saying they're after the Avengers and no one else, unless it turns to that.

All the Avengers were furious, exceptionally Steve. I was acting normal, but everyone else fist were clenched and ready to bite peoples heads off. Hydra must have been that bad then. It kinda scared me since I never seen them like this. Bruce was even a bit mad, but not about to Hulk out luckily. I looked at Steve to see him glued to the tv with an angry expresstion.

I just had my arms crossed against my chest and turned the tv out the best I could. Once the news ended, Steve looked ready to punch a wall and Dad looked like he was trying so hard to keep his cool. I didn't want to say a word due to everyone telling me to either shut up or punching stuff. Instead I saw Steve's hand and held it. He looked at me and I smiled, but I could see that Steve was very angry, not at me, but at Hydra.

" Everything will be fine." I said quietly so the others didn't hear.

He looked at me and laughed clearly annoyed now catching everyone else." How can you say that ? You weren't there when I was on my mission. You don't know what they told me."

" What did they tell you ?" I asked and he looked fearful at me.

That's when I knew it was bad, but he has to tell me. If it had something to do with me or my dad I deserved to know.

" When I was on that mission they knew you. They knew you were a Stark and your mother was a Jackson. They knew everything about you. Damn Daniella, they even knew what date and time you moved to New York. They know everything about all of us." He said and that terrified me a bit, but I smiled and held his hand more despite him not wanting to.

" Nothing is gonna happen okay ?"

" Yeah you said that before and almost died." Steve said and I closed my eyes remembering Killian.

" But I didn't." I tried to joke, but he didn't want to hear it.

" Dani, just...leave me alone." He said and walked away.

I really felt bad for Steve, but didn't get why he cared so much. Steve should be more concern about the people and his team. I should be in the bottom of the list. I looked up to see Dad in the Kitchen clutching at a cup.

" Dad, are you okay?" I said walking towards him, but he winced hearing me.

" I can't take it anymore. I wish I never became him."

I looked confused standing next to him." Who ?"

" That." He said and I looked to see a painting of Iron man.

" Without you, I would be dead."

He laughed." No. You would of lived a normal life without people attacking you everyday." He said and I knew he was angry. Everyone was since Hydra took there threats serious and had it aimed towards the Avengers.

" Dad-" I said, but he walked away.

I felt bad about this. One day we were laughing and smiling about Christmas and the next minute we were getting a threat from Hydra. I groaned and walked to the couch. I wish this was just a hoax, but it wasn't. I watched Full house, but it wasn't the same. My mind was just to hooked up on Hydra wanting the Avengers dead.