Race against time

Daniella pov

I was running . That's the only thing on my mind . Running . My heart was racing , ears pumping from my heart rate , and legs aching from pain . I was too weak to teleport and thought it was unfair to be ahead of John . Sweat dripped down my forehead running for my friends and god kids life .

" Danny slow down !!" I heard , but didn't . John and I were side by side running to the tower . Nothing could stop us or slow us down .

I then bursted into the tower and ran up the stairs to my room .

" KELLY !!" John yelled as he was in front of me .

" Over here !!" I yelled pointing to my door .

" Lucy open the door !!" I yelled and as quickly as I said it , she opened it. John ran to the bathroom , while I held Lucy close to me .

" I didn't know what to do !! She was blue and I was scared !!" She cried .

" Honey stay calm ." I cooed as I saw John giving Kelly mouth to mouth .

" Oh my god ." I said as Steve and the others rushed in my room .

" Steve , take Lucy please ." I said and he nod carrying her to a room.

I then ran to the bathroom and saw Kelly's eye awake , but gasping for air .

" She's having an Asthma attack." Bruce said and I panicked .

" We need to get her to the lab ...never mind." Bruce said and looked at me .

" get me the gurney ." I nod getting up and running to the spare closet . Clint then grabbed it from me and rolled it to my room .

" Ready . One , Two , Three ." They said as we got her on the gurney.

" Take her to the spare room , Mason get my tools , and Natasha be my nurse ." Bruce said wheeling Kelly away.

I then stood in the hallway alone , catching my breathe . Crying caught my attention. I then headed to Steve's room to see Lucy curled up in Steve's arms crying.

" Don't worry , honey . She's fine. You have the beat doctor to take care of her ." Steve cooed . He then saw me and send a small smile .

" Lucy ." I said and she looked to me. She then ran and cried as I rubbed her back .

" Honey , everything will be fine ." I said and she nod..

" I just want my mommy ." She said and I kissed her head .

" Rest . " I said and she nod . I then tucked her into Steve's bed and closed the window to block the sun from coming in.

" Wait , Can you and Uncle Steve stay with me ?" She asked. I looked at Steve and saw him nod .

" Of course ." He said . I then laid on Lucy's left side , while Steve laid on the right .

" You think my mommy will be okay?" She said and I nod .

" She's strong . Just a little bump in the road ." I whispered combing my fingers through her hair.

" You have to think positive. If I didn't think positive , the best thing I have would be gone ." Steve said and I looked up to see him staring at me . I then held his hand and send a warm smile .

" Aunt Daniella , Can you sing to me?" She Said and I smiled .

" Sure ."

Cher Lloyd ( Goodnight )

What if daddy was right?

What if there's no forever?

Would you kiss me goodnight?