Aunt Daniella

Daniella's pov

Daniella woke up to see her alarm clock going off. Oh how much she missed her room. She stretched forgetting Steve fell asleep with her. He woke up and smiled kissing her cheek.

" Goodmorning." He said and I smiled." I'm so happy your back."

" Man , was it hard ." I said and rolled out of bed , but he pulled me back and kissed my forehead .

" No , stay in bed forever ." He wined and I laughed .

" Steve , I need to see my dad." I said and he nod . I then quickly grabbed my socks and ran to my Dad's room . I knocked on the door and walked in to see him on the balcony . He was staring at New York city lonely .

"  Hey Dad " I said in a shaky voice still nervous about him finding out about Mason. He then turned around and smiled .

" Princess, hey what's up." He said while I walked to his balcony.

" You're okay with Mason being here right ?" I said and saw he nodded with a smile.

" Of course."

" And you're not going to forget about me right ?" I said not looking at him, but he never answered, so I looked over seeing his glossy eyes." Dad ? Are you crying ?"

" I missed you and your brother so much." He said and I smiled .

" Me too ."

" I'll never forget you Daniella. Mason is my son and you are my daughter. I love you Princess."

" Love you too, Dad." I said hugging him. All worries left my body.

" Hey , where's my hug ?" I heard and saw Pepper walk out the bathroom.

" Pepper !!" I yelled and hugged her . She laughed and hugged me back with the same force I had .

" Wow , someone missed me ." She said and I nod wiping a tear .

" Natasha wants to see you ." Pepper said and looked to the door . I then nod walking out the room and towards the kitchen . At the end of the hall , Mason stood there with a questionable face .

" You okay ?" I said and he nod.

" Just nervous to see everyone ." he said and I smiled .

" Their Family ." I said and he nod . We both then walked into the kitchen and saw the Avengers. They then turned to us and the room fell silent .

" Hey ." I said and Natasha ran to me.

"  So I wasn't dreaming!" she said and I hugged her .

" Yep , god have I missed you." I said and she laughed ." How is everyone ?"

" Glad that my honey bunny is back." Clint said , but the phone rang .

" Is it her ?" Bruce said and I looked confused .

" Who ?" I said and Pepper smiled .

" Kelly . She's been dying to tell you something ." Steve said and I quickly picked the phone up

" Kelly ?"

" Daniella ! oh thank god your back!!"

" You okay ? the others told me you been calling ."

" Yes  , I have news for you , but I want to see you."

" Come over today . I'm free ."

" Okay is it okay if I bring a person."

" Of course bring Lucy ."

" No Daniella , I mean a new person ."

" Oh ..sure ! the more the merrier ."